Thread: Ripoff Scams

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Thank you.

Thank you, Jackson. She is quite a dish. Fortunately you warn all of us.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Posts Moved

Greetings Everyone,

In recognition of their importance, I moved the reports regarding computer security to a new thread titled "Laptop Computer Security" in the "Travel Information" section.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=3230

Thanks,

Jackson

In my book, it seems that if you can find new "friends", order something at the restaurant or ask directions, you should always be good enough to be (somewhat) understood by the cops. It is sure that better you speak spanish, the better it helps you, but in the worst case, if they don't understand all your sentences, they will catch a word here and there, then make an idea of what you try to say or they will find someone speaking some English (especially if you go with the tourist police) What I wonder the most about is not going to fill up a complaint, but if I can trust them. In general, it is not because you're in a foreign country that problems can't happen. No one is risk-free. You have as much chances to get bad experiences at home or on the road, but it is also good with good experiences. Yes, I am open-minded, but also quite old-fashioned. I don't like to give my full infos to someone I don't know well. In this case, they might get my Hotmail or Yahoo e-mail, but not my home phone number or my business e-mail. You need to develop confidence first of all. Also, mixing leisure, family and business is not always a good idea.

You guys may have saved me a lot of money and anguish. Thank you! I met her ("Marilyn Moor" or "Maria Nieve" - take your pick) last October. She visited my hotel three nights in a row. Some of the hottest nights of my mongering career. We exchanged emails and I was all set to see her again in a few months. Nice wake up to reality call. You're performing a real service by publishing this story.

==================================================

Hi Tariff,

I wrote the report with the specific hope that it would save somebody else from being victimized, and thus I took great satisfaction in reading your comments.

Thanks,

Jackson

Pimps are real pimps

This beautifully written essay actually is a love story. This chica adores Eduardo-Raul, and she will do anything he asks. In her mind, thievery is not a bad thing if it is done for love. As is clear in the story, she is too stupid to conduct these scams by herself; she is simply the agent of a minor con artist.

Historically, the worst thing about prostitution has always been the pimp. The pimp debases what would otherwise be a mutually satisfying and ethical transaction, where the man gets an experience and the woman gets some money. The pimp uses the woman's need for love and teaches the woman to despise her work as well as the "John," who becomes fair game for the kinds of scams described so well in this essay.

Certainly, this chica is responsible for her crimes, but the real danger here is the pimp. I hope that he is exposed.

Legalize prostitution and criminalize pimping. One of the great things about mongering in Buenos Aires is that the ladies I have encountered have seemed to be independent agents, working for themselves and their families without being directed by a pimp.

Hello:

I am a relatively new member of this forum, I beg your pardon if what I am going to say / proposse is not appropiate.

I hate this kind of rip off's and the people who elaborate them, either being pimps, pros, etc.

I know some guys at Fuerte Apache that can end with this lady and his pimp for lets say $40 or so. Just make me know. I pay the bill.

Rgds.

Gruhmbards

Jackson you saved my butt!

Incredible! I did a google on her and Jackson's report appeared. I was being set up as Mark 3. The MO was exactly as per Mark 2. Jackson I owe you one big dinner! Also I appreciate the feedback in the forum -- you guys are great and it is nice to know that I am not alone out her! Cheers!

MARKO
    Last edited by Marko; 06-13-06 at 19:18. Reason: change comments

Exclamation scams

Thats why I don't understand why guys want the GFE experience. I admit it's tempting sometimes but to get all intertwined in one of these girls lifes is bad thinking period. I like the privados for this reason it's over and done with and they can't show up on your doorstep.

I met this girl in Lima (non pro) who told me her feelings for me just as I was leaving is now trying to get me to sign up on her sms (cell phone) network and she hasn't quite even when I told her Why$ I wouldn't. She insists that I let her pick me up from the airport next time. Yeah right!

Guys its more or less a similar game in all of these countries it's just that we happen to be in the drivers seat so lets continue to keep our eyes on the road.

DH has much more experience than I, but I will weigh in on Hobby Fan's observations. It's easy to demonize prostitutes, and they usually come with a set of problems not easily "fixed or corrected". But, as regards "threat", via Irina type schemes, or general, low grade theft, they fall in the same category with many other professions. No one needs reminding about nefarious car salesman, plumbers, real estate developers / agents, bankers, lawyers, and the list goes on and on and on. You could argue forever about percentages of bad apples in different occupations, and get absolutely nowhere. The maxim is "buyer beware", and it behooves one to apply that in all transactions. Long story short, there are sociopaths in all professions, ranging from prostitutes to the clergy. Of course, we are more interested in fucking prostitutes than fucking the clergy (or god forbid, a banker)

Lets not get too jaded

'The business' attracts a whole lot of women willing to do just about anything to help their children and families, and at some level that is a noble virtue. Yes, it attracts a few oppurtunists, apparently including this Irina, and it also wild chicks who 'need' money for a wild (and often drug filled) lifestyle. And chicas from all three groups offer at least fantasy affection, as that is good for business. IMHO a lot of them do end up with real (albeit quite possibly messed up) emotional links to the guys involved. But in light of the rarity of theft and the extreme rarity of this kind of shakedown, I think it is unfair to reach negative general conclusions of the "more often than not" oppurtunist variety.

Thoughts, any of our most experienced members? DH?

Jackson, that is a wonderful report. Of course, my sympathies to those caught up in this kind of mess.

This situation is a great reminder to be very careful in our dealings. I spent an hour or so with Irina about two years ago. Fortunately, I didn't find her very interesting and never saw her again.

But, it's easy to see how someone can get caught up in this kind of problem in BA. In my experience (and I am an old fart) the p4p ladies in Argentina do the GFE thing better than any others in the world. Several have made me feel like a great lover or very special friend. They make it easy to jump to a fantasy life with them. But in reality it remains a commercial transaction.

Just another puta selling a dream.

Everybody should always remember when we're with these "acompanantes" or "putis" or "putas" or "putanas" or whatever you want to call them, that these girls are very adept at selling the dream or fantasy that the gorgeous young thing with the gorgeous young body and pretty face who fucks and sucks so well (why shouldn't they with all the practice they get)! Is also possibly the love of your life and you hers, with the operative word here being "fantasy".

Most of us mongers are probably old enough to be most of these girls' fathers (I am) and most of these girls wouldn't be caught dead in public with most of us mongers who are old enough to be their fathers, were in not for the fact that they were working for us at the time, so we really have to be taking leave of our senses to buy into the idea that they're truly in love with us! They said the same thing to guy they were with hours before they were with us and they'll say the same thing to the next guy too! The "I love yous" and the "te quiero muchos" and the "te amos" stuff you hear from these little vixens' mouths are all just part of the wonderful service that these BA pros provide, so please, please, fuck 'em as much and as often as you can but very, very carefully consider the source before getting too heavily entangled in their webs and leaving yourself vulnerable. Buyer beware!

Very sorry to hear about our fellow monger's bad experience with this one sour apple but we must never lose sight of the fact that at the end of the day, this is a business that doesn't typically attract the wholesome, straight and narrow types of chicas that you'd normally want to take home to meet momma, it's one that more often than not unfortunately attracts opportunists like Irina.

DownBA2

Quote Originally Posted by Hobby Fan
    The hard part with the whole story is that you cannot avoid the risk with simple precautions. This IS a woman Mark2 believed he knew very well. And while it is conceivable that she was innocent and someone happened to break in and then do the blackmail routine, that would be quite a coincidence given all the other things Jackson reports, including a direct publicity threat against him.

So either you take nobody to your apartment, or you do run some risk. Of course laptop security and avoiding S / M photos that include yourself would help make you less of a target.

On the plus side, this is a very unusual story.
    Another reason to remain single, don't get married, and be self employed. And you wouldn't have to worry about being put in a position of being blackmailed. And use a web based email account. So you don't have email addys on your computer. Therefor they have nothing to go on. Learn to remember password, and remove the auto log in feature's.

Exon is right

The hard part with the whole story is that you cannot avoid the risk with simple precautions. This IS a woman Mark2 believed he knew very well. And while it is conceivable that she was innocent and someone happened to break in and then do the blackmail routine, that would be quite a coincidence given all the other things Jackson reports, including a direct publicity threat against him.

So either you take nobody to your apartment, or you do run some risk. Of course laptop security and avoiding S / M photos that include yourself would help make you less of a target.

On the plus side, this is a very unusual story.

Retired Member

Thumbs down

It seems that Mark2 had met Irina several months earlier during his last visit to BA. At the time they exchanged email addresses, and upon his return to the USA they began to correspond regularly. My friend had recently gotten divorced from a 20 year marriage, and was, well, vulnerable, a situation that Irina exploited to its maximum as she wrote all the right things. In the ensuing months Irina had convinced Mark2, and he had convinced himself, that they were in love. They even went so far as to make plans to get married and for Irina to move to the USA with Mark2.
    Under thease circumstanes you don't go to a hotel.

Exon

=============================================

Hi Exon,

But she said that she was in love with him!

Doesn't that count for anything!

Thanks,

Jackson

Posting Limitations