Thread: Miss Sol's thread in the Forum

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Question Is it black or white?

On the subject of breaking ones word:

Are all these the same transgression?

1. The lady won't meet with you unless you promise not to post.

2. You meet and then you must promise not to post.

3. Your little head is in her mouth and then you must promise not to post.

4. Deed is done and as a going away gift you promise not to post.

I believe that violating #4 is excusable with these supporting circumstances.

Violating #1 must be supported by extreme circumstances to be excusable.

Just my opinion,

Nuevo

Yes, great attachment!

I think this sums up everything, hope the file attachment works.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails beating_2Da_2Ddead_2Dhorse.gif‎  

Retired Member

Talking

El Grandote,

If you'll notice Miss Sol has said absolutely nothing about this. She wrote me and I was the one that jumped in everyone shit.

She posted nothing and you guy's have made her famious.

Exon

Cool An observation

I must say that this material has turned into some what of a drama. I have to agree with Dirk Diggler. We are talking about a hooker right? Does that mean that I should stop writing reviews about other service providers because they will get their feelings hurt. Oh that's right they don't have access to this forum so how would they know. Another reason I am against chicas having access to this forum is because they have no business knowing what we write about. The fact that one of the service providers has access is not our problem, we should write whatever the hell we want (true or false) With regard to keeping ones word, yes that was unfortunate; it happens. But it happens more often when the chicas deceive us and cheat us, so who is our champion to defends us and right the wrong when we get screwed over by some wh*re. Answer me that, can anybody. So stop this insidious babble about some wh*re getting her feelings hurt. That is the nature of the business, we don't expect the chicas to be honest but we still give them the benefit of the doubt don't we. They are in this business for many reasons, but the bottom line is without our patronage they we would have to deal with the locals who I am told by many chicas that they are treated far worst by them then foreigners.

Mis Sol this is for you: If this individual hurt your feelings or betrayed your trust, I do feel sorry for you, not because he hurt you but because you are in a situation that requires you to be in this business in the first place. If at all possible I am sure you would prefer to do something else. But for now here we are discussing this one individual out of many wonderful relationships that you have shared (so I am told) so this is the advise I give to you let it go and move on to your next client who will undoubtedly treat you better.

Spanish version.

Mis Sol, esto es para vos: Si este tipo te lastimo or te engaño lo siento, pero no porque te lastimo pero porque estas aqui en este situación (en este negocio) Yo se, si era posible vos haría otra cosa para ganar plata. Pero en este momento estamos discutiendo esta tema de un tipo de muchos relacions bonitos que ha tenido verda? El consejo que te doy, olividate de el, porque no vale la pena. Vos es una mujar con fuerzas why poder, no te preocupas para un tipo mal, porque tal vez te encuentras un caballero que te merece.

Suerte,

EG

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Punter 127

I have pretty much said what I have to say, so I think I will pull my dog out of this hunt, and go see Miss Sol.
    Living well is the best revenge, isn't it?

Exclamation Breaking your word

At one time in the world a mans word was his bond, and he was judged by his word, I still try to live by that rule, just call me old school. Chica Chaser broke his word to Miss Sol, so, say what you will, call me over dramatic if you wish, but in my neck of the woods they call that lying, case closed! The bottom line is Chica Chaser couldn't't pull the trigger, and he wants to put the blame on Miss Sol, how sad is that?

BTW: If a chica lies to me I don't repeat with her, and I don't put trust in anyone who has lied to me.

Jaimito Cartero, You have quoted me out of context in the past from the Jazz thread, I let that pass. But this time, your post sounds like you think breaking ones word is OK, so I don't think I can put much stock in what you say either.

I have pretty much said what I have to say, so I think I will pull my dog out of this hunt, and go see Miss Sol.

Punter 127

Exon, et al-

All "Chica Chaser" did was have sex with a hooker and write a review about it on a forum that is specifically designed for that purpose. His review was simply designed to be useful to other AP forum members who may have had aspirations about taking this specific hooker out for a test drive. The fact that some forum members are upset about this is pretty silly, IMO- the hooker in question is not a forum member's wife, sister, cousin, or anything of the sort, just one of ten thousand working in this city. To attack someone for accurately reporting an experience on anything is crazy. Apparently the hooker in question is "this guys" or "that guys" "favorite hooker", but bottom line, she is still just a hooker.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Retired Member

Talking

Your right Punter this guy is hopeless.

I will say this about Lieing.

Chasers quote.

"As to the "I don't like people who lie." bit, well, have you been with many working chicas? Many (most? Lie and behave in ways that could be hurtful to us. Better not hang with them either."

My Reply.

I'm not quite sure what he's saying above, but the part about Lieing. My responce is "Thats Why I'm Paying Them, To Lie To Me". Hell if thet told me the truth I wouldn't Fuck "Em"

Exon

Punter,

Your post gave me pause; to consider whether there is a difference between lying and breaking one's word. There is.

At the time I told her I wouldn't post about her I meant it and had absolutely no intention of doing so. Then, for reasons I have already cited in this thread, I later decided to. Hell if lying came easily to me I'd have not even told you all that I gave my word in the first place. If Miss Sol then posted to say I had I could have denied it in a case of he said / she said.

As to the "I don't like people who lie." bit, well, have you been with many working chicas? Many (most? Lie and behave in ways that could be hurtful to us. Better not hang with them either.

Not that I'm bothered that you don't want to meet me as I don't much care for the self righteous. Like you've NEVER lied; NEVER broken your word.

Jaimito,

Thanks for stepping into the line of fire for me.

Chica Chaser.

Exon, Chica Chaser is not worth your time, he has admitted on an open forum for all the world to see that he is a liar. ("I said I wouldn't post about her here.") but he did post, and it does not matter why he is a liar! Why would anyone pay any attention to any thing he says after that?

I have never met Chica Chaser (I don't think) and I hope I never do, I don't like people who lie, and hurt other poeople for no reason.

Punter 127

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

I have never met Chica Chaser (I don't think) and I hope I never do, I don't like people who lie, and hurt other poeople for no reason.
    Everyone has lied at some point in their life. You're being way overdramatic. I've caught at least two members who have lied in this thread. Should you never talk to them as well?

For a provider to ask someone not to post about their experience is against what AP is about, anyway.

If Ms. Sol was harmed by a report about her services, then she needs to change jobs. The report wasn't damaging to her that I saw in any way, and Chica Chaser's report was if anything, self depricating.

Exon let it go

Exon, Chica Chaser is not worth your time, he has admitted on an open forum for all the world to see that he is a liar. ("I said I wouldn't post about her here.") but he did post, and it does not matter why he is a liar! Why would anyone pay any attention to any thing he says after that?

Punter 127

Retired Member

Smile

DickHead.

Thank You Amigo, I owe you our usual dinner when I get down in a few weeks.

Exon

Apology accepted. Note that I would never give an "atta boy" to anyone who told a chica they would not post about them, and then did. For example, your future ex-wife sent me some pictures of her and asked me not to share them, and I haven't.

Retired Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Exon wrote in response to Chica Chaser:

"Oh, you got an "ata boy" from DickHead,"

What the fuck are you talking about? I posted NOTHING subsequent to CC's posting, other than a direct quote from you which had nothing to do with CC's post.
    After checking, My apology DickHead I was wrong.

Exon

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations