Thread: Miss Sol's thread in the Forum

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Retired Member

Angry

Chica Chaser,

You Win Buddy, well almost, I can only think about one or two other posters with more "Convoluted" thinking than yourself. The defination of Convoluted is "folded and curved in tortuous windings, one apon the other", if you need some help with it. Go back and read your last two posted.

There's just no way I can think without using "Reason" which is lacking in anything I've read you've posted.

But all of the above aside, thats really not important.

But you do owe the Lady an "Apology", be it public on the board, or private thru a PM. It would cost you nothing, well maybe you'd have to "eat a little crow", so what. That to me would say your a "Stand Up Guy" and you made a mistake. I make "em" all the time and I'm not afraid to say I was wrong. But I'll bet around of drink's at El Alamo you won't do it.

Finally, My offer on your private life is still on the table. You e-mail me those address and some how verify there true and correct and I'll do exactly what I said below.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    But thirdly, and most importantly from my perspective, if you tell someone you're going to do something (or not do something) you have an obligation to honor your word. You pledged discretion and privacy with Miss Sol, and apparently she offered the same to you. Yet despite this, you decided to post very intimate details anyway. Shame on you for that. It would be fitting, I think, for her to make a post which describes you intimately and assesses your performance and characteristics. I don't think she will, much to her credit. But turnabout is fair play, and if she does make such a post, don't go crying to Dad like some other people have tonight.
    Hunt99,

Points acknowledged. I have already stated the reasons I decided to break my word. I have to admit that I don't feel shame for doing so but I am embarrassed by the fact that I stupidly gave it before it was asked for. When I think back to how she pulled her day planner / diary out and carefully noted my handle I now believe it would have been asked for anyway but that doesn't diminish my [temporary] stupidity.

As far as her posting about me goes, well, if she did so accurately I'd not be embarrassed or ashamed. After all, I've already said I have trouble finishing. I felt coming out with that was necessary so that you readers wouldn't think it was definitely her fault; that she wasn't attractive or sexy. (Thoughtful ain't I?) Really though, it would not help her business if she did so. I can't imagine many guys would relish the idea of being reviewed themselves. Whatever though. If she chooses to do so, for spite I suppose, it could be a fun read.

Chica Chaser

Added with edit:

Also, the suggestion that she write a review of me would make more sense if I was being paid for my services. After all, the chicas provide, we hope, great service; we provide the pesos - which need no reviewing.
    Last edited by Chica Chaser; 06-01-06 at 10:43. Reason: See "Added with edit"

Exon wrote in response to Chica Chaser:

"Oh, you got an "ata boy" from DickHead,"

What the fuck are you talking about? I posted NOTHING subsequent to CC's posting, other than a direct quote from you which had nothing to do with CC's post.

Talking

Jackson,

As the title of this thread is "Miss Sol's thread in the Forum," I don't feel I am out of line posting this. I didn't want to get into this exchange with Exon but now that I am, I feel a need to defend myself. I will try to make this my last post though, as I am (almost) as tired of all this as you.

Exon,

Though your most recent post to me was really a brutal verbal attack (strike one?) That I should just ignore I have chosen to reply. It's not my intention to smooth things over with you as I do not feel obligated to do so. No. I'm posting this to defend my actions - not to you but to the membership. Actions that, if I had it to do over again, I would repeat because they are a sincere expression of my feelings and thoughts at the time I wrote them.

So. Here goes:

I like this bit of your reply: "no one's ever caught me in a Lie," An interesting choice of words that is. You don't say you never lie, only that you've never been caught doing so. Hmmm. A Freudian slip maybe? Even so, it looks like I was mistaken thinking that you wrote Miss Sol's e-mail. I ran the "real text of what she wrote" through the translator you linked to and, apart from five or so instances of the word "why" - which also appear in the original Spanish text but, for some reason, not yours - it came out otherwise identical to the original post. It's too much to imagine you wrote or had written for you the original Spanish, then posted its English translation. That would be giving you too much credit - although, come to think of it, it would be a good example of "thinking ahead of the curve,"

I will not apologize for making the suggestion. Given what I knew at the time, and for the reasons I laid out pretty clearly, that was my genuine suspicion. Had you posted the original Spanish, and maybe its English translation, it would have been easier for me to believe I was reading Miss Sol's own words. Posting the pretty much exact translation of her e-mail is no less of a breach of her trust (in you) so that's what you should have done.

Also, in a reply to Mpexy you say that the reason you posted her e-mail was "I wanted the readers to know that Chica Chaser's breach of trust had injured her. Taken her diginty so to speak, hurt her fealings," Really? That's all you wanted to achieve? If that's the case you could have simply said you'd been in contact with her and that she was upset and such. By including her PRIVATE e-mail to you I am insulted three times by her - being referred to as stupid, "completely unpleasant," company, and of low mental capacity. Then you take your own shot with "I guess Chica Chaser is a bad Fuck according to Miss Sol, LOL, LOL," So I say you have yourself to blame, in part, for my reaction, and should have exercised restraint.

Now that it seems Miss Sol did write those words I am truly shocked. I never imagined HER capable of such words. This brings the phrase "Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn," to mind. I'll have to take her word for it that my company was completely unpleasant. She certainly gave no sign that it was at the time and, as I already said, the session was un rushed. (That's a compliment in most monger's minds, by the way).

It's too bad she was made to cry. I have to believe that if her English comprehension was better she would not have been hurt. Disappointed that I broke my word for sure, but not hurt. After all, the review was not mean spirited or spiteful. It was as accurate and fair as I could make it, and, to be of use to other members, had to include some actual details. Maybe she was hurt because the cat was out of the bag, so to speak; the jig was up. Maybe she thought my less than glowing review would have a bad effect on business.

"Now just what did you plan to accomplish by breaking your promise to that little girl?" You read my original post right? I clearly state why I decided to break my word and write a review of Miss Sol, the young woman NOT little girl, that I spent time with. Breaking my word did not come easily. I thought about whether I should or not for many days. With the exception of a few members, I care (too much) about the regard the membership in general holds me in. What would they think of me, I wondered, if I do this? (Even though I did it for their benefit).

In the same paragraph you go on to say, "just what did you plan to put in the "Bank" by embarrassing and maligning her?" I confess I do not understand the reference to a Bank but I get the last bit. If she is embarrassed and feels maligned that's unfortunate as it certainly wasn't my intention.

I LOVE this bit:

"My real guess is that your true motive was much more "Sinister" than that Pal. My guess is you posted that garbarge to get a rise out of Me, Exon," ROFLMAO! Don't flatter yourself! The absolute last thing I wanted to do was engage YOU in dialogue. Get it through your head! Re-read paragraphs three and four of my original post if you must. The reasons, the ONLY reasons, are right there. There's no sinister plot to piss you off.

And this:

"You PM me the e-mail address of your boss, co-workers, your ex-wife, your daugher, your family and friends and let me send them what you posted about that girl, it was nothing right, it didn't mean anything to you. If you do that for me I'll say you're a "Stand Up Guy" and I'll and I'm dead wrong about You,"

If I have to spell out to you why the above suggestion is nonsensical, well, I'll have to adjust my estimation of your intelligence again.

That's all Exon. I've said all I have to say on this matter. Do with it what you will: exaggerate and twist my words; read into them intention or meaning that isn't there; whatever. These are, God help me, my last words on the matter.

By the way thanks for the quote:

"It Doesn't Take Any Brian's To Be Stupid"

LOL. That's a good one.

Here's one that the comedian Steven Wright once quipped:

"Half the people I know are below average,"

Until I read that I'd never thought about it but yeah, that's right, if half the population have IQs above 100, half are below 100. Scary.

Chica Chaser.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Chica Chaser,

I've been sorta hanging around waiting for you to show up.

So your one of those [Deleted by Admin] Fuck's that run's around the world always saying eh, eh? Well that explains in part of why Your such a [Deleted by Admin] but certainly not all of it.

I want you to understand something [Deleted by Admin]. There's two thinigs about Exon You can take to the bank and borrow money on. I don't owe anybody any money, and no one's ever caught me in a Lie. And You insinuate I wrote that e-mail on behalf of Miss Sol, so I could fuck with you and the rest of the board.

Here's what I'm going to do for You my friend. If you can prove I wrote that e-mail, I'll Jack Off in front of the statue in Plaza San Martin at 12 o'clock high noon, and moreover I'll give You three days to draw a crowd to watch me do it, You [Deleted by Admin].

Below is the real text of what she wrote, you [Deleted by Admin]. I ran it threw a translator before I posted it, I can't read nor write this stuff. And here's the link to prove it http://www.freetranslation.com/, theres no way in hell I have the Spanish skills to write this, copy and paste it yourself.

"Exon. Acabo de leer el foro why estoy verdaderamente preocupada. Como pueden ellos decir tantas cosas feas de una persona que solo les da alegria why satisfacciónes. Yo no entiendo por que hablan mal de mi. Ese usuario de nombre Chica Chaser es un verdadero estupido why ha faltado a su palabra. Yo pase con él mas de 2 1/2 horas why la verdad que es completamente desagradable. Pero bueno, yo no falto a mi palabra why lo que digo lo cumplo. No entiendo cual es el problema conmigo. Jackson también me dijo que no me preocupe. Yo no merezco llorar por un foro. Soy una mujer why no cuenta mucho tener "Un POCO DE RESPETO". Creo que hay personas que "NO TIENE LA SUFICIENTE CAPACIDAD MENTAL COMO PARA ENTENDER LA PALABRA RESPETO".

Te quiero mucho Exon. Sos un amor!

Miss Sol"

Go a head run it threw, you'll find the word Chica translated into "Small" [Deleted by Admin]. And from what I'm hearing [Deleted by Admin]. Futhermore if I'm reading correctly, to quote Miss Sol, "I pair with him but of 2 1/2 hours and the truth that is completely unpleasant". I translate that into, [Deleted by Admin].

Now just what did you plan to accomplish by breaking your promise to that little girl, [Deleted by Admin]. You gave her your word, if you remember, [Deleted by Admin]. Oh, you got an "ata boy" from DickHead, a "two thumbs up" Daddy Rulz and a "right on" from doggboy, but other than that, just what did you plan to put in the "Bank" by embarrassing and maligning her.

My guess? Nothing, other than by breaking your promise to her you could prove to the board what a "big Shot Monger" you are with a bunch of "High Five's" from the pennut gallery and your words no good.

No, My real guess is that your true motive was much more "Sinister" than that Pal. My guess is you posted that garbarge to get a rise out of Me, Exon. (Seems DoggBoy is the only one around here that's close to my real agenda and he only "Nicks" the "Target") Because I do have a problem with what you posted, a big problem with it. You belittled, maligned, degraded and slandered that little girl just so you could "Piss Off Exon". You drove that girl, a mire child of 25 years old, into tears and her writing the above e-mail to Me so you could accomplish your hidden agenda, to "Piss Me Off". You got your wish [Deleted by Admin].

Now hers what I'd like to do for ya Pal. You PM me the e-mail address of your boss, co-workers, your ex-wife, your daugher, your family and friends and let me send them what you posted about that girl, it was nothing right, it didn't mean anything to you. If you do that for me I'll say you're a "Stand Up Guy" and I'll and I'm dead wrong about You. Matter of fact, I'll drop my handle "Exon" and start posting as "CockSucker". That way I'll forever be the CockSucker, and you'll wear the "White Hat". Reserve the name for me Jackson)

In the mean time lets see what your really made of. Lets see if your man enough to post in Miss Sol's thread an "Apology" so everyone can read it. Lets see if you can admit you made a mistake by breaking your word and hurting her fealings. Bet you can't.

And Finally, my [Deleted by Admin], no one knows the true relationship between this girl and myself. No one knows my true agenda, what it may or may not be, no one.

Exon.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.
    Last edited by Chica Chaser; 06-01-06 at 03:46. Reason: Clarified/Improved wording in a few places.

Retired Member

Checkmark

Mpexy,

I posted Miss Sol's private e-mail too me simply because I believe, and still do, it was in her best interest to do so. She's a woman and can not get on this board and defend herself. She'd be a fool if she tried to do so. Yet I'm a man and can pretty much post freely, unless I trash someone as I did Chica Chaser below. Then Jackson can wisely interviene just as hes done below with Daddy Rulz.

I wanted the readers to know that Chica Chaser's breach of trust had injured her. Taken her diginty so to speak, hurt her fealings. Yet she can't get on here and use the "CockSucker" word. Had Chaser posted she was a bad date the session was terrible and would not repete there would have been no arguement. Had he not made the "false allegations" that I'd wrote the e-mail in English on her behalf. I would have never posted the original Spanish version of the message. But by taking it apon myself to post that private communication's I could prove to the perhaps "thousands of readers of this board" that Chica Chaser was way out of line in his actions. Thats why I posted both versions of the e-mail.

Exon

Retired Member

Smile

Flexible Horn,

Its been going on for years. There are just some dumb fucking mongers that will pull a girl, fuck her then open up his lap top and show the girl her own pictures. They go Ape Shit as I've posted before.

Theae girls are humun beings just like anyone else. They have their dignity just like the rest of us. Leave them their diginty, don't take it from them to be a "Big Shot" monger in front of us. Like MoonDog told me years ago, "You treat thease girls with Love & Respect and it witth come back to times 10"

I believe in posting pictures, I think thats good. But I aslo believe there a tastefull limit to where it should go. Examlpe: most of the internet Chica's on the varrious web sites are what I'd call tastefull Cheese Cake.

Finally, Horn over the years you posted some great snap shots of beautiful girls. Thank You for your efforts and lets keep it tastefull.

Exon

7. 05-31-06 11:16

8. 05-31-06 09:57

9. 05-31-06 05:49

Chicas and forum photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman
    In fact few months ago when I asked a chica well known in this forum to take some photos after our session, she refused because she told me just few weeks prior someone posted her pictures here. I don't know how she found out about the forum. She told me the name of this forum but I played dumb and not acknowledging being a member and the reason I went with her because I saw her photos here.
    To access the photos you have to be a member, so this well known chica is a member of the forum or some one who is, showed her the pictures, why some one would show a chica her pictures is beyond me.

If someone has showed a chica her picture on this forum I would genuinely be interested as to why they did.

FH

Those of you know me know I am an easy going guy and have appreciated the information provided in this forum. I do not like to add fuel to any flame war and have many times restrained myself in responding to any controversial topics.

As for discussion of Miss Sol's presence in this forum, some have argued it can lead to the demise of the forum. I was one of first members in this forum who took a chance to see her back in beginning the of April based on the very limited information provided. I saw her again last week and plan to see her again when I return to BsAs next month. The FACT is in this case IN MY OWN EXPERIENCE is if it weren't for her presence here, I never would have met her. Some of you may think I am being selfish, but I personally have certainly benefited from Miss Sol's presence here IN THIS CASE.

Again, I am merely stating the fact of Miss Sol's presence here that have affected me personally. However, I do follow the unofficial rule (consensus) of not showing chicas this forum. In fact few months ago when I asked a chica well known in this forum to take some photos after our session, she refused because she told me just few weeks prior someone posted her pictures here. I don't know how she found out about the forum. She told me the name of this forum but I played dumb and not acknowledging being a member and the reason I went with her because I saw her photos here.

Changing gears. ChicaChaser - This gives me an opportunity to make a couple of observations about your posts.

First, I've never been on a date with Miss Sol, I've never even met her, in fact, so I think I can speak without bias. I don't know you either, other than through your posts, which if memory serves have been good ones for the most part.

Second, your descriptions of your date aren't anything very disrespectful, and you're certainly entitled to your opinions.

But thirdly, and most importantly from my perspective, if you tell someone you're going to do something (or not do something) you have an obligation to honor your word. You pledged discretion and privacy with Miss Sol, and apparently she offered the same to you. Yet despite this, you decided to post very intimate details anyway. Shame on you for that. It would be fitting, I think, for her to make a post which describes you intimately and assesses your performance and characteristics. I don't think she will, much to her credit. But turnabout is fair play, and if she does make such a post, don't go crying to Dad like some other people have tonight.

If you had not made the promise that you did, I wouldn't give your report or this subject a second thought. But maybe I have an old fashioned sense of wanting to keep my word when I offer it to somebody.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Gentlemen,.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,.

Jackson

"Also, I'm sorry Miss Sol to post your private E-mail to me and break your trust." - Exon"

Not taking sides here, and personally I think Chica Chaser is stretching it to assume or allege without proof that you wrote M. Sol's email, but other than your personal attacks which again I'm staying out of, the main subject of actual substantive disagreement seems to be your outrage at Chica breaking M. Sol's trust, by breaking his word to not write about her on this forum, and through a review you disagree with, malign or otherwise slander her and / or her reputation.

Out of neutral curiosity then, how is it that you're ok apparently with your own breaking of her trust but so outraged at Chica's? Perhaps there's some separation of amount of degree or consequence between yours and his, but essentially it seems about the same to me. Both of you posted things apparently that were breaking her confidence, although I'll go on record as agreeing with the crowd that thinks chicas changing the manner we act on this board to be in general not a desired thing.

Also, out of fairness, I don't know if I count as the peanut gallery in your book, and I don't really think I'm giving any pats on the head to anyone - but I do agree that Chica gave a "fair" review, not a maligning or otherwise intentionally slandering review.
    Last edited by Mpexy; 05-30-06 at 22:49. Reason: amended might be, to is.

Retired Member

Angry Some Words For Chica Chaser

Chica Chaser,

I've been sorta hanging around waiting for you to show up.

So your one of those [Deleted by Admin] Fuck's that run's around the world always saying eh, eh? Well that explains in part of why Your such a [Deleted by Admin] but certainly not all of it.

I want you to understand something [Deleted by Admin] . There's two thinigs about Exon You can take to the bank and borrow money on. I don't owe anybody any money, and no one's ever caught me in a Lie. And You insinuate I wrote that e-mail on behalf of Miss Sol, so I could fuck with you and the rest of the board.

Here's what I'm going to do for You my friend. If you can prove I wrote that e-mail, I'll Jack Off in front of the statue in Plaza San Martin at 12 o'clock high noon, and moreover I'll give You three days to draw a crowd to watch me do it, You [Deleted by Admin].

Below is the real text of what she wrote, you [Deleted by Admin]. I ran it threw a translator before I posted it, I can't read nor write this stuff. And here's the link to prove it http://www.freetranslation.com/, theres no way in hell I have the Spanish skills to write this, copy and paste it yourself.

"Exon. Acabo de leer el foro why estoy verdaderamente preocupada. Como pueden ellos decir tantas cosas feas de una persona que solo les da alegria why satisfacciónes. Yo no entiendo por que hablan mal de mi. Ese usuario de nombre Chica Chaser es un verdadero estupido why ha faltado a su palabra. Yo pase con él mas de 2 1/2 horas why la verdad que es completamente desagradable. Pero bueno, yo no falto a mi palabra why lo que digo lo cumplo. No entiendo cual es el problema conmigo. Jackson también me dijo que no me preocupe. Yo no merezco llorar por un foro. Soy una mujer why no cuenta mucho tener "Un POCO DE RESPETO". Creo que hay personas que "NO TIENE LA SUFICIENTE CAPACIDAD MENTAL COMO PARA ENTENDER LA PALABRA RESPETO".

Te quiero mucho Exon. Sos un amor!

Miss Sol"

Go a head run it threw, you'll find the word Chica translated into "Small" [Deleted by Admin]. And from what I'm hearing [Deleted by Admin]. Futhermore if I'm reading correctly, to quote Miss Sol, "I pair with him but of 2 1/2 hours and the truth that is completely unpleasant". I translate that into, [Deleted by Admin].

Now just what did you plan to accomplish by breaking your promise to that little girl, [Deleted by Admin]. You gave her your word, if you remember, [Deleted by Admin]. Oh, you got an "ata boy" from DickHead, a "two thumbs up" Daddy Rulz and a "right on" from doggboy, but other than that, just what did you plan to put in the "Bank" by embarrassing and maligning her.

My guess? Nothing, other than by breaking your promise to her you could prove to the board what a "big Shot Monger" you are with a bunch of "High Five's" from the pennut gallery and your words no good.

No, My real guess is that your true motive was much more "Sinister" than that Pal. My guess is you posted that garbarge to get a rise out of Me, Exon. (Seems DoggBoy is the only one around here that's close to my real agenda and he only "Nicks" the "Target") Because I do have a problem with what you posted, a big problem with it. You belittled, maligned, degraded and slandered that little girl just so you could "Piss Off Exon". You drove that girl, a mire child of 25 years old, into tears and her writing the above e-mail to Me so you could accomplish your hidden agenda, to "Piss Me Off". You got your wish [Deleted by Admin].

Now hers what I'd like to do for ya Pal. You PM me the e-mail address of your boss, co-workers, your ex-wife, your daugher, your family and friends and let me send them what you posted about that girl, it was nothing right, it didn't mean anything to you. If you do that for me I'll say you're a "Stand Up Guy" and I'll and I'm dead wrong about You. Matter of fact, I'll drop my handle "Exon" and start posting as "CockSucker". That way I'll forever be the CockSucker, and you'll wear the "White Hat". Reserve the name for me Jackson)

In the mean time lets see what your really made of. Lets see if your man enough to post in Miss Sol's thread an "Apology" so everyone can read it. Lets see if you can admit you made a mistake by breaking your word and hurting her fealings. Bet you can't.

And Finally, my [Deleted by Admin], no one knows the true relationship between this girl and myself. No one knows my true agenda, what it may or may not be, no one.

Exon

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123

"All Publicity is good Publicity"

"It doesn't matter if its Good or Bad", their talking about You. I had a boss once say to me. "If their Talking about You, Your on their minds". You've some how influenced their thinking. By the way I made a lot of money selling stuff.

Below is the E-mail I just recieved from her this morning.

"Exon. I have just read the forum and I am truly worried. As they to say so many ugly things of a person that alone gives them alegria and satisfactions. I do not understand because they speak badly of my. That user by name Small Chaser is a true one estupido and has lacked to its word. I pair with him but of 2 1/2 hours and the truth that is completely unpleasant. But good, I do not lack to my word and what I say I comply it. I do not understand which is the problem with me. Jackson also told me that me worry not. I do not deserve to cry for a forum. I am a woman and does not count a lot to have "a little RESPECT". I believe that there are people that "does NOT HAVE THE SUFFICIENT MENTAL CAPACITY AS TO UNDERSTAND THE WORD RESPECT". I want you a lot of Exon. Sos a love! Miss Sol"

Exon
    Exon,

I didn't want to get into it with you but I feel I have to reply to this post of yours.

Regarding this "All Publicity is good Publicity" idea. In general I agree with it. Up here in Western Canada there's a furniture store that, for decades, aired LOUD annoying ads yet, as much as I hated them (the ads) what store do you suppose came to mind when I needed furniture? I'd say that's a case where bad publicity - bad because the ads pissed a lot of people off - must have worked for them. When it comes to choosing a sex provider however, I'm betting mostly bad reviews would keep most mongers away. With so many well reviewed chicas available, why risk one's hard earned pesos eh? Not that Miss Sol is getting mostly bad reviews. In fact apart from mine I don't think she's had any other substantive one. As for mine? I don't think I gave her a bad so much as a fair review.

Now to the matter of her alleged e-mail. To this I say nice try but I think it is your writing we're reading - for a number of reasons:

To start, you seem to be completely obsessed with her - out of all proportion to her beauty. She's pretty, sure, but there are lots of pretty working girls in BA. As a dinner / evening out date? I can't say as I only had one coffee with her but I'm sure she does conduct herself like a lady - as do many others. You sing her praises soooo much I wonder; is you cutting you in on the action? (I'm kidding. Really.)

No. Because your obsession is so strong I can more easily believe you wrote those words than she. Not that I doubt for a minute she's had a better time with other guys. After all, I said we didn't click. The night I first met she seemed almost giddy with excitement about something. The day I saw her she seemed subdued, maybe contemplative, almost as though she was sizing me up to decide how she should be with me - kinda like some real pros do. For her to say the time she spent with me was "completely unpleasant," though? I don't buy it man. I KNOW how I am with the girls. As much as one can be in a pay-to-play encounter I am a complete gentleman. I don't ask for anything but conventional sex and some head. Standard fair in the business. Also I always try to put the girls at ease - as is evidenced by my original post in which I related how I usually say to the girls, when I don't finish, "No preocupe. No es tu culpa," No. I know how I am with the girls so that little lie won't fly.

Then there's this sentence: "I have just read the forum and I am truly worried. As they to say so many ugly things," If those are her words that has to be the longest string of near perfect english she's written here.

And this: "That user by name Small Chaser," Come on! Miss Sol's smarter than that. Remember she wrote my handle down after all. Even if she hadn't though, she's bright enough to know that the capitalization of both words marks them as part of a complete handle. Give her more credit than this would you?

And this: "I do not deserve to cry," She cried? Because of what I said? She struck me as too cool and confident for that.

And finally this, the most damning evidence of your trickery: "I believe that there are people that "does NOT HAVE THE SUFFICIENT MENTAL CAPACITY AS TO UNDERSTAND THE WORD RESPECT". Please. This is your, uh, style - not hers. If she did SHOUT this insult it's out of all proportion to the wrong I did to her - in breaking my word - and out of character for her too, no doubt. After all, she's supposed to be so classy remember?

Like I said, nice try. Instead of effectively defending her honour though you've actually made matters a bit worse for her - by causing me to be more forthcoming about how she was with me. I mean about how she seemed subdued and contemplative during our session. I don't hold that against her because, I repeat, we didn't click. (When two people don't click really its neither one's fault.) Others, however, might take it as a sign that she is a mere mortal after all.

Well done.

Chica Chaser
    Last edited by Chica Chaser; 05-30-06 at 03:32. Reason: Missing end bracket.

Quote Originally Posted by Stowe
    I am becoming bored with this thread. No one can convince others, like Exon, that telling and / or having chicas know of and participate in this thread is a bad idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    I am currently evaluating the idea of encouraging chicas to participate in the forum. Nevertheless, Ms Sol is here at my invitation, so I think we should at least treat her in the same manner as any invited guest.

Thanks,

Jackson
    It's not Exon's decision, or yours. The decision is Jackson's.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Exon
    I guess Chica Chaser is a bad Fuck according to Miss Sol
    I didn't know that customers received performance ratings.

What's next? We all find out from some chick that Exon is a "bad hand job"?

ROTFLMAO!

Jackson

Posting Limitations