Thread: Miss Sol's thread in the Forum

+ Submit Report
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
    Not to be too rude, but why does everyone NOT want to share information? This goes against the whole idea, doesn't it? Is this like the punch line to the Crying Game or something?
    Jaimito,

If you have met Miss Sol, you'd do the same thing as all the few lucky mongers whom had the pleasure of spending time with her. Spilling all the details would cheapen the experience and we also respect her privacy.

All I can say is make an arrangement to see her and you would feel the same way.

Sportsman

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
    Not to be too rude, but why does everyone NOT want to share information? This goes against the whole idea, doesn't it? Is this like the punch line to the Crying Game or something?
    Again LOL! In fact, I recently deleted a post on this thread over concerns I had offended others with my graphic description of my, as yet to be consummated, tryst with the amazingly powerful Miss Sol. Has there ever been a chica with such influence over monger posting? Maybe Exon is threatening to hit any descriptive monger over the head with a bottle of Beefeaters if they "give up the goods".

Administrator

Venues: 398

Miss Sol's thread in the Forum

Thread Starter.

Posting Limitations