Thread: 6 Hours Between EZE and AEP

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Krypto1843
    GFE depends on mood, personality, and most of all acting ability. But I think its probably true- the girls who get fucked the most times per day probably put on less of an act. So here's my guess.

SF1707- 6-10 times per day.

Larrea- 3-6 times per day.

By appointment girls- 3-5 times per day.

Personally, I think it also depends on your guillability. Plus I seem to remember that Micaela was a pretty good GFE. Not total bullshit, but very sweet. She told me she gets 2 or 3 clients a day on average.

I've never been to the mansion, so I won't comment on that.

Also, the Larrea place is a 5 blocks from Santa Fe 1707, so you can also do Puerto Madero for lunch.

2. 05-28-06 04:30

Lots of good advice.

Guess it kind of depends on whether you want nice digs and don't care about price (mansion or Larrea) or a great deal, good service, and a good lunch (Santa Fe plus Puerto Madero). But the GFE need means an appointment or two, IMHO, and at that point you might as well hit the mansion of available. Different responses depend on the guys involved. You decide how you will best enjoy it.

Concur on 1707

Fully concur on 1707. In the daytime it is the best selection at the best price.

Still the best value in town. With limited time, you could camp out there and do very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto1843
    My flight arrives at 10:10am. By the time I've claimed my bags and emerged into the fresh air, an 11:00am door unlocking is not going to be a problem. Or miss, I think I'd better do a lot more research.
    Perfect. I still recommend going directly to SF1707. Not many places have a full chica lineup at noon. After an hour session there, go to nearby Puerto Madero for a kickass lunch. From central BA, leaving for an AEP flight 1 hour in advance is plenty of time. Have fun.

PS Ive gone directly to SF1707 from Ezeiza after a week in Sex Prison. Still had my luggage with me, and my apartment is only about 4 blocks away.

Retired Member

Checkmark

PM Ana Luna at the below address and set up your 6 hours in BA.

Ana is experienced at this sort of thing and you wouldn't be the first person she provided a whirl wind tour of Buenos Aires for.

http://www.ana-luna.com/index.php

Exon

My vote: mansion

Unless you want to see BA or are on a tight budget, I agree with Captain Dave, 100 %. Ana Luna is a friendly, very attractive person to see at the airport. Maybe $ 3 US more than a cab that you may have to wait in line to get. EZE to mansion is just as quick as EZE to downtown, maybe easier. Mansion to AEP is a quick freeway shot. The mansion is a real mansion -- 5,000 sq. Ft. (not huge, but just fine) 18 foot ceilings in parts of it, hardwood everywhere. I can't imagine what it would cost near NY. You would have a base for shower, luggage etc. I leave the other issues to those who like to write about them, but note that I have rented a room at the mansion for a single afternoon myself, and that I have no stake in any of these matters! The hosts (Dave and Dickhead) are good guys but will not be 'in your way' at all, as the various living quarters are comfortably separated.

1072 Larrea has really nice rooms and is a good option, but GFE is going to be a hit or miss proposition.

Righto, much better idea than a transitorio. Maybe DH will feed you as well.

GFE at Privados

Lookit - I know there are occasional exceptions, but there is something you should realize before you embark on this adventure.

Girls at privados fuck guys for a living, and they fuck a bunch of them every day. They are service providers, and a good one should show you a nice time. However, to ask them to respond is a little naive. They are NOT screwing you for fun, and if you're lucky they aren't already sore from yesterday (or even today!), and if YOU want to put your mouth over such well used pussies you may, but I don't!
    Likewise the chemistry that is required for an apartment girl to really respond is impossible to guarentee from someone elses experience.

Keep in mind though that Saturday is a day that a lot of chicas take off, so the selection at most privados is down.

The other thing you could do is PM Dickhead and see if there is a room available at the mansion that day. For $50 U$D you could have the master suite for the afternoon, with a double jacuzzi and all the privacy and comfort of the mansion.
    Ana Luna will bring you right out, and Jorge Newberry is a short, 6 peso cab ride away when it's time to leave.

Call Roxana and have her book a couple of known sweeties like Ayi or Ms. Sol (or both!) to meet you there and spend the afternoon with them. They will be more expensive, but your chance of having something like the experience you are looking for will be MUCH greater!

Memorable experiences don't come with guarentees - they just happen. If you lower your expectationes a little, you'll have a better time.

Good Luck!

David

===================================================

Hi Dave,

You may have just invented the "EZE Layover".

Ha, ha.

Thanks,

Jackson

Doggboy: Thanks for the recommendation about Roxanne. I've posted privately to her.

JoeNasty: CieloPrivate sounds to me like the kind of pampering I'd be looking for after a long flight and a during a 6-hour layover. I read the thread on it with great interest. Unless Roxanne or someone else comes up with a stronger alternative, this looks like my destination.

And I was looking back at my prior message about looking for something "memorable." I realized that each person's idea of what is memorable is likely to be somewhat different. Here's my definition of what constitutes the girl-friend experience for me:

Attractive chica.

DFK, DATY, BBBJ and FS.

Receptive to a guy with excellent oral skills (me) genuinely getting into it and turned on, thankfully experiencing an O or two before passionately returning the attention.

I'd say that you should hit up that fancy pants Larrea place, CieloPrivate, if its in your budget. Its probably overpriced, but if you are only in town for a few hours, why not sit in a really nice jacuzzi with some really good trim? Hell, if I were flying from the States, Id probably spend two hours there if I could and just soak in the bubbles with Micaela. Youll be all recharged and ready to hit the Aeroparque.

Plus the place is clean clean clean. I don't like to spend any more time than I need at SF1707. Don't get me wrong its definitely a good spot for value, if thats your thing (and believe thats my thing sometimes- see thread on the Maipu / corrientes place) but long flights wipe me out, and I'd make an exception in this case.

Just my two cents.

Joe

Checkmark

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto1843
    Moore,

Let me add one additional perspective to why I'm relying on all of your recommendations. I'd love for this to be a memorable experience rather than ordinary. I've got plenty of possibilities to hobby here in New York City, but this visit to Buenos Aires will be just a short window of opportunity and I want to walk away having a hard time wiping the grin off my face. So I'd rather find the "sure thing" rather than take a stab in the dark. If you guys think that these privados are likely to offer me that experience, fantastic. If they're only going to be hit or miss, I think I'd better do a lot more research.
    I'll probably catch hell for this, but you could explore some other options. Foremost among them, arranging for a transitorio and having Roxanne send you some knock out chica to run you through the mill for about two hours. Obviously much more moola involved, but if you are looking for a memorable experience it would qualify. BTW, I am not a Roxanne shill, and don't know her from Eve. But, having somebody on the ground here arranging the situation for you might have some definite advantages. And, if you don't speak spanish even more of a reason to have somebody helping you out. Hope this helps, as they say.

Moore,

Thank you as well. Boy, you folks on this board are tremendously accomodating. I appreciate it.

My flight arrives at 10:10am. By the time I've claimed my bags and emerged into the fresh air, an 11:00am door unlocking is not going to be a problem.

Let me add one additional perspective to why I'm relying on all of your recommendations. I'd love for this to be a memorable experience rather than ordinary. I've got plenty of possibilities to hobby here in New York City, but this visit to Buenos Aires will be just a short window of opportunity and I want to walk away having a hard time wiping the grin off my face. So I'd rather find the "sure thing" rather than take a stab in the dark. If you guys think that these privados are likely to offer me that experience, fantastic. If they're only going to be hit or miss, I think I'd better do a lot more research.

Thats actually a good "layover". I'd go to SF1707 for a fuck and then have a good meal. Right on the way to AEP. The only issue is that most USA, Europe flights arrive early in the morn. SF1707 opens at 11am IIRC.

Thanks so much for the prompt reply, Dickhead.

This visit will be on a Saturday. In what way will I have fewer options?

And, assuming that at the ripe age of 55 I won't be in a repeating mood, do you have a favorite of all favorites, either among your suggested privados or some other possibility?

Thanks again.

Krypto

That is plenty of time. You can get laid at least twice in that period of time. Figure from the time your flight lands to the time you are in downtown BA, an hour and a half, tops, and less if you have no checked luggage. Then from downtown to AEP is only maybe 15 minutes.

Me, in that situation, I would stick to privados. But it is somewhat important to know what day of the week it is. M to F you have more options, Saturday somewhat fewer, and Sunday fewer still. You could hit for example Marcelo T de Alvear 1270, Santa Fe 1707, and Santa Fe 3373 while working your way towards Jorge Newbery aka AEP. There is also a privado on Cuidad de la Paz that is quite close to AEP.

Hiring a remis would not save you any significant amount of time, perhaps none.

Posting Limitations