Thread: Buenos Aires Tip Sheet

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Check out the website tu17 f dot com.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston  [View Original Post]
    New guy here and I am trying to find out what my options are for the hours of about 5 am to 9 am in call or visiting to your apt.? These are good hours for me since I am not an all night type of monger.

Thanks!

24 Hour Availability

New guy here and I am trying to find out what my options are for the hours of about 5 am to 9 am in call or visiting to your apt.? These are good hours for me since I am not an all night type of monger.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    If I'm understanding what you said correctly, if you click on the colectivo box then choose the line it works the same way. Though it wants to letter the remales not number them, I assume (always a bad idea in Argentina) that a=1, be=2 and so on.
    You do assume wrongly. Each bus company has it's own system. Some "ramales" are numbered, some are with letters, some a combination of colour and numbers, some letters and a place name or others just a place name. For example one bus line may have AxAutopista, AxDiagonal, BxCongreso or BxGeneral Paz. Another may have Red-1, Black-1, Red-2, black, 2 and so on while others just have Liniers, Chacarita, Quilmes etc.

But what Chezz needed was a map with train lines mounted over a map with street names. You can find all the streets and train lines on google earth but you have to have a good idea of the area you are looking for as the train tracks and stations aren't marked clearly.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aqualung For This Post:

It's the same brother

Quote Originally Posted by Chezz  [View Original Post]
    It's too bad there's not an interface like there is for the collectivos. That would be very helpful. Anyway, this ended up working so thanks again.
    If I'm understanding what you said correctly, if you click on the colectivo box then choose the line it works the same way. Though it wants to letter the remales not number them, I assume (always a bad idea in Argentina) that a=1, be=2 and so on.

Omni Lineas

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung  [View Original Post]
    These may help you a little:

https://maps.google.com.ar/maps/ms?i...488c0e1eed91be

http://www.omnilineas.com.ar/buenos-...nea-tren-roca/

http://todotransporteferroviario.blo...gral-roca.html

I'm sure if you use these as a basis for your search there must be similar for all the train lines.
    Thanks Aqualung. The one that worked the best was the Omni Lineas site. On the left towards the bottom, there's 3 pull-down boxes under "consultar un recorrido de:" I chose Trene and then just started clicking through the different train lines. In my case, it was the Belgrano line which ended up helping me. It's too bad there's not an interface like there is for the collectivos. That would be very helpful. Anyway, this ended up working so thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Chezz  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

I hope I'm asking for this correctly. I'm looking for a map of local train lines out into the provinces similar to this one here: http://www.urbanrail.net/am/buen/bue...n_rail_map.gif, but overlaid onto a Google or Bing Map. I'm finding myself doing more and more business in the provinces, and I haven't found a single source that combines street maps and train maps all on one map. Extra points for an iPhone / iPad app that combines them all in one.

If anybody has any tips, I'd really appreciate it. I'll even throw in a free dinner at my place in a few weeks. But more on that later.

Thanks in advance!

Suerte,

Chezz.
    These may help you a little:

https://maps.google.com.ar/maps/ms?i...488c0e1eed91be

http://www.omnilineas.com.ar/buenos-...nea-tren-roca/

http://todotransporteferroviario.blo...gral-roca.html

I'm sure if you use these as a basis for your search there must be similar for all the train lines.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aqualung For This Post:

Train Map Overlay

Hey Guys,

I hope I'm asking for this correctly. I'm looking for a map of local train lines out into the provinces similar to this one here: http://www.urbanrail.net/am/buen/bue...n_rail_map.gif, but overlaid onto a Google or Bing Map. I'm finding myself doing more and more business in the provinces, and I haven't found a single source that combines street maps and train maps all on one map. Extra points for an iPhone / iPad app that combines them all in one.

If anybody has any tips, I'd really appreciate it. I'll even throw in a free dinner at my place in a few weeks. But more on that later.

Thanks in advance!

Suerte,

Chezz.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    You know what you want, they know what you want, you know that they know what you want, they know that you know that they know what you want. The only real issue is how long and how much money plus what will help you get good service.

Sometimes jokes, ask them where the shoes are. When they say "what? " as in what the fuck are you talking about, ask them if this isn't a shoe store. Stupid about half don't get it, but intelligence within reason is sexy so the ones that get are smarter than the ones that don't.

Finger motions, the come here waggle. It's direct it shows confidence and puts them in their place.

Walk over kiss their cheek, sit down and say hello. Of course the chair next to them is empty, they are praying that you or somebody just likes you fill the seat, then their concha and then their purses.

Send a waitress.

Or the simple direct approach I prefer. "Hola, queres cojer? " "Hi do you want to fuck? " It's crude, boorish and makes them uncomfortable, exactly where I want them and how I feel like being most times. It quickly weeds out the princesses that you have to pretend to seduce. If you think about it, your perfect prospect looks at you and answers "SI! "

There are no wrong moves brother, like Julia Roberts in pretty women, this is a sure thing. Be a King, do whatever you feel like doing in the moment. Be less worried about how they respond then you are about doing whatever the fuck you feel like because again, You Are The King, be it.
    Bottom line is, every guy has their own style and skills.

I personally would never ask a chica, "hola, quieres coger?"

This may fit some guys personality and style, but others no.

I find talking with the chicas playfully with confidence really works.

You and the chica know what the game is about. You already know she wants to have sex for money.

The conversation and flirting prior to the sex will almost always tell you what type of loving you're in store for or if you even want her.

For me, the conversation foreplay is the best way of weeding out chicas I don't want and finding a keeper.

"Hola mi amor, como estas?" "Eres muy linda y me encantaria conocerte un poquito mejor". And on from there. And when you want her. "Mi amor, me encantaria besarte todo tu cuerpo y hacer amor contigo bien rico toda la noche"

(My love, I would love to kiss your entire body and make great love with you all night long)

I enjoy the conversation and talking smooth and loving to get a feel for the chica.

Like you say though, there is no wrong way. Everyone's got thier style.

Good luck!

There are no wrong moves brother, like Julia Roberts in pretty women, this is a sure thing. Be a King, do whatever you feel like doing in the moment. Be less worried about how they respond then you are about doing whatever the fuck you feel like because again, You Are The King, be it.
    100% agree!

Depends

Quote Originally Posted by Jotting
    I dig what you saying about the strong man thing, and have basically used all the tips here, but can someone suggest a good approach or line when approaching a chica?
    You know what you want, they know what you want, you know that they know what you want, they know that you know that they know what you want. The only real issue is how long and how much money plus what will help you get good service.

Sometimes jokes, ask them where the shoes are. When they say "what? " as in what the fuck are you talking about, ask them if this isn't a shoe store. Stupid about half don't get it, but intelligence within reason is sexy so the ones that get are smarter than the ones that don't.

Finger motions, the come here waggle. It's direct it shows confidence and puts them in their place.

Walk over kiss their cheek, sit down and say hello. Of course the chair next to them is empty, they are praying that you or somebody just likes you fill the seat, then their concha and then their purses.

Send a waitress.

Or the simple direct approach I prefer. "Hola, queres cojer? " "Hi do you want to fuck? " It's crude, boorish and makes them uncomfortable, exactly where I want them and how I feel like being most times. It quickly weeds out the princesses that you have to pretend to seduce. If you think about it, your perfect prospect looks at you and answers "SI! "

Playing it cool

Que parte la palabra no usted no entiende? Puta. Less formaly, Que parte la palabra no vos no entendes? Puta. Use this phrase after you politly tell them you're not interested now and they act like they don't understand you, ask you for a tip, ask you to buy them a drink, ask you for 10 dollars because their mother needs eye glasses, asks you to buy their friend a drink, asks you if you want to fuck their friend.

Contrary to popular opinion I do try to be polite some times. I find being polite in boliches and lacking Spanish is like driving in Mexico, if you show any fear forget it, it's all over but the crying, you have to be bold. I think Jacksons response is better than telling them they are pretty and you want to look around.

Like another republican advocates, just say no, say it firmly and a bit dismissively. If after a beer or six you decide that perhaps she is worthy of wearing your spooge, having treated her a little brusquely will make her more amenable to your offer. The way chicas respect strong men and hold weakness in contempt is a subject that can never be overstated. If you have her thinking she needs to impress you to get the dollas than you're half way to a good fuck for less money. If on the other hand she senses blood in the water like the perfect predator she is, you're chum.
    I dig what you saying about the strong man thing, and have basically used all the tips here, but can someone suggest a good approach or line when approaching a chica?

That's the rub for me

When you say it doesn't sound right, I have no idea what sounds right jaja, it all sounds right to me. Forever I used to say "para tu" not knowing how stupid that sounds. Don't even get me started about the year I confused the word Concha for Cancha lol. I''m still embarrassed about that. My friend helped me out when I was talking to his mom about futball. He took me aside and said Concha is pussy, Cancha is a stadium. Luckily they all know how bad my Spanish is.

[QUOTE=Daddy Rulz][QUOTE=Facundo]I get very confused with articles and prepositions in Spanish because I think and form sentences in English, then translate them to Spanish in my head. Often I'm using English grammar with Spanish words as shown here.

I thought my post clearly stated that I was suggesting Jacksons response was better than what noodleman was asking for. You had been kind enough to post it in Spanish. Though wouldn't the translated phrase "Vos sos muy bella, pero quiero mirar un poco antes de decider." be closer in actual usage if you dropped the word Vos? I understand it's not incorrect to use it, but most Spanish speakers I know drop the pronoun because it's implied in the verb.

Obviously your Spanish is better than mine, this is really a question, not an attempt to be an asshole." (quote, Daddy Rulz).

Daddy Rulz, I've always found your postings informative and never seen you as an asshole.

You are correct that often you can drop the "yo, tú, el, ella, usted, nosotros, and ustedes" when they are already in the verb. However, at times the pronoun is left in for emphasis. For example, the expression "lo hago yo" (I will do it) the "yo" is left in for emphasis. The conjugated verb "hago" ("hacer" or to do, to make, etc., already clearly states that I will do it.

However, the phrase, "Vos sos muy bella, pero quiero mirar un poco antes de decider", would sound strange if you left out "vos". Although the expression "sos muy bella" is correct, it would sound better only in the middle of a discussion. For example, if the girl responds with "no, no soy bella" (no, I'm not beautiful) one might say, to her, "no, sos muy bella". This is one time when translating the phrase, "you are very beautiful", literally from the english will help you.

I recently told a hospital worker in polite terms, "Usted es una zorra" (You are a hooker or a tart or a puta) If I had left out the "usted" it would have resulted in my saying to her, "are a hooker (es una zorra).

Suerte.

Thank you for the lesson

[QUOTE=Facundo][QUOTE=Daddy Rulz.

"I think Jacksons response is better than telling them they are pretty and you want to look around."

Daddy Rulz, that was Jackson's response, not mine.

BTW, your phrase, "Que parte la palabra no vos no entendes?" is stated clearly if you add the preposition "de": Que parte de la palabra "no" vos no entiendes?[/QUOTE]I get very confused with articles and prepositions in Spanish because I think and form sentences in English, then translate them to Spanish in my head. Often I'm using English grammar with Spanish words as shown here.

I thought my post clearly stated that I was suggesting Jacksons response was better than what noodleman was asking for. You had been kind enough to post it in Spanish. Though wouldn't the translated phrase "Vos sos muy bella, pero quiero mirar un poco antes de decider." be closer in actual usage if you dropped the word Vos? I understand it's not incorrect to use it, but most Spanish speakers I know drop the pronoun because it's implied in the verb.

Obviously your Spanish is better than mine, this is really a question, not an attempt to be an asshole.

Thanks in advance.

DR

"I think Jacksons response is better than telling them they are pretty and you want to look around."
    Daddy Rulz, that was Jackson's response, not mine.

BTW, your phrase, "Que parte la palabra no vos no entendes?" is stated clearly if you add the preposition "de": Que parte de la palabra "no" vos no entiendes?

Posting Limitations