This blog is moderated by LatinaLover56
    Learn spanish.

I agree with Dirk here, It takes alot of work to get the non-pros, but then its so very much worth it when she is screwing your brains out, unlike *most* pros the chicas here get so wet and hot, smell SO damn good, know how to talk to you and make you feel like a king. Most non-pros I've met like to fuck all night, are very romantic, dedicated, etc. Much better than the pros in every way. Even if you want to dump them its easy, if you don't call them, they won't call you! It doesnt necesarily cost more either, thats an excuse people here use maybe cause they had a bad marriage, but dating and going out in this city is cheap. I have had very good luck with most chicas here, if she is willing to date me once, she is generally willing to screw within a few dates. I date women about 10-15 yrs younger tho (but I'm younger tho) I have the advantage that my competition is often younger argentine guys that live with their mommies and alot of chicas don't like their macho bs and their lack of independance. I have also heard these filter questions often but I've also met chicas days before leaving town and they like the excitiment of a short term encounter, speeds up whatever timeline they have in their heads thats for sure. I hear over and over again that I'm a such a gentleman, I have no idea what they are talking about, I don't buy flowers or open doors for girls or any of that standard bs, I just give respect and then fuck em silly.

Learn spanish.

Jj

LL56,

If the collective wisdom hasn't helped you so far suggest consulting the reliable Fortune Cookie for further guidance.

Quote Originally Posted by LatinaLover56
    This thread conflicts everyones view.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=2939
    You should have told us in the beginning that you are a famous movie star, speak perfect Spanish, own a large hacienda in Argentina, dance tango, and have more money than God, so that we could have better tailored our advice. Actually, there wouldn't have been any advice because you wouldn't be asking. And even his girlfriend is in her 30's.

The advice I see is "Maybe yes, maybe no, best bet is a semi-pro, come and check for yourself". That conflicts?

Dog, I think your hand is just jealous that you've been cheating on it.

Jesus! Holding hands! Drives me nuts. Either towing, or being towed whenever you go somewhere. That is a ground rule I go over early in relationships. Can I please have my fucking hand back!

Well yes, YMMV on the streets and depending the neighborhood and all, but of course in advanced cases of gynecomastia one could be confused as a mother figure with Brad Pitt features.

In which case you'd probably be as popular as Diego Armando Maradonna, who, as an aside, lost the two Rolexes he was wearing (one on each arm) last week to the Italian government when the police pulled him in on past taxes owed on 80 million made at soccer.

A pet peave of mine is when walking along crowded streets with a dedicated purpose to arrive in a timely manner at a destination and having two Fuc**** love birds blocking the sidewalk holding hands!

Save it for Florida Street on a Sunday afternoon.

PS: Dickhead, I need my magic mirror back, Angeline is starting to *****.

"I've had chicas tell me they don't want to hold hands walking down the street to avoid social stigma"

I have never had that happen. Of course, I appear to be in my mid-30s with a strong resemblance to Brad Pitt.

Had no idea DH was such an avid reader of the New York Post, even though there's no mention of the Martian problem in Tigre it has to be his source of information.

My question would be whether you would actually elect the situation you're looking for if you succeeded. Very little in chica relationships here turns out the way you would think and the daily temptation to jump the fence is every waking hour.

No one here has offered an opinion from the upper reaches of society which is where you might find what you're looking for through family connections and introductions. But the family influence is huge here and what the family thinks and what the neighbors think join to keep autumn-spring relationships in the closet from my experience. I've had chicas tell me they don't want to hold hands walking down the street to avoid social stigma and with those that do get ready for some witherng icy stares from the old gals that ply the sidewalks of Buenos Aires. From what I can observe there's the sex trade in all it's variety and then there's standard fare Argentina which is intensely familial and social. Not much in the way of bohemian fringe and fun crowds.

I agree that the best chance would be turning a chica that's in the clubs to solve a personal finance problem. There are many sweetheart types, if you're prepared to take financial control you've got a chance. But beware and be prepared, it's endless. First the chica, then the children, then the family. I've never lasted beyond that point but I'm sure there's more.

As to what opens the door to separating you from a target of opportunity, tourist, and a longer term prospect I'm not sure it's the introductory litany. Virtually every chica I've met on a "personal, we might be having a relationship of some sort level" runs through the same questions about when, where, why and how long. Maybe they're just always shopping like we are. Taking information for possible future evaluation.

I wish after a year and half I had more insight into this idea. But so far it's a culture with serious rules and women emerging out from under a male dominant culture who have the freedom to think like hippies. And god bless, every day is National Sex Day, give until it hurts.

My important research continues, "Dr. Livingston, I presume".
    Last edited by Bacchus9; 06-09-06 at 17:27. Reason: completing the thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    However, if one is considering retiring to BA, it is important to consider the risks. You'd need to take malaria pills pretty much continually, and that leads to gynecomastia, or male breast enlargement. Argentina has one of the highest rates of HIV infection in the entire world, and a recent survey showed that 43% of women in the child-bearing age range carry the herpes virus.

Soil erosion and irresponsible use of fertilizers and pesticides have led to widespread defoliation of Buenos Aires' once famous shade trees, and as these trees collapse they are increasingly taking out power lines to the point where power outages of three or four days are becoming increasingly common.

Another inconvenience stems from a recent decision of the Argentinean Supreme Court that forces the US Embassy to move to La Plata, which is the capital of Buenos Aires province.

President Kirchner just announced a policy shift whereby increasing emphasis will be put on eradicating airborne vermin such as bats and pigeons. Many observers feel that this can only lead to increased proliferation of ground dwelling vermin, such as snakes, rats, poisonous spiders and lizards, as well as fundamentalist Christians.

Right now I think there are better opportunities in Brazil and Colombia.
    Same thing in Colombia and Brazil. At least Argentina is safer.

However, if one is considering retiring to BA, it is important to consider the risks. You'd need to take malaria pills pretty much continually, and that leads to gynecomastia, or male breast enlargement. Argentina has one of the highest rates of HIV infection in the entire world, and a recent survey showed that 43% of women in the child-bearing age range carry the herpes virus.

Soil erosion and irresponsible use of fertilizers and pesticides have led to widespread defoliation of Buenos Aires' once famous shade trees, and as these trees collapse they are increasingly taking out power lines to the point where power outages of three or four days are becoming increasingly common.

Another inconvenience stems from a recent decision of the Argentinean Supreme Court that forces the US Embassy to move to La Plata, which is the capital of Buenos Aires province.

President Kirchner just announced a policy shift whereby increasing emphasis will be put on eradicating airborne vermin such as bats and pigeons. Many observers feel that this can only lead to increased proliferation of ground dwelling vermin, such as snakes, rats, poisonous spiders and lizards, as well as fundamentalist Christians.

Right now I think there are better opportunities in Brazil and Colombia.

Quote Originally Posted by LatinaLover56
    Thanks for the advice. I'll keep searching for a better place.
    If you want a first world retirement at a second world price, Buenos Aires is a great choice. You should come down, check it out for yourself, and talk to the expats that live there before drawing any conclusions. If I was going to be an expat, BA would be #1 on my list.

I'm sort of in the middle

I think as a rule DH is right, younger women in BsAs would not generally rule out an older guy, in some respects they prefer them. However LL your looking to span a pretty wide gap. At 55 with a little pot belly, late 30's no problem mid 30's a stretch. Mid 20's could happen, you see them fairly often but it does indeed take a lot of money. They are more the mistress kind and thats just p4p with a little spin.

Dirk is right as well, they do want to know your going to be around, doesn't mean they have to be in love I've had a few non-pro encounters but I think they shy away generally from tourists, hence the where do you live, what are you doing here questions. Lots of Joes (Sofi but I'm not supposed to mention that name) friends were constantly going out with guys, fucking them and not following up. They were more second date fucks though.

Do what I tell everybody wanting to meet none pros, if you hit it off with somebody you meet ask them to dinner. Most women in BsAs are very likely to give you a shot.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Nuevo Espanol
    LL.

Contact Dickhead, stay at the Mansion for a week and take the BA 101 course. (if it is still available) Then possibly rent an apartment for a few weeks on your own. Ruggero at BA rent or El Flaco for BA 102. Donate a little to the WSG charity and meet Jackson.
    What's that going to do for LL? He said he wants love, not P4P shagging. Staying for a week at a bordello isn't going to bring him the love of his life. He may get laid, of course, but that isn't what LL is looking for.

Posting Limitations