Thread: The Rock Harders Chronicles

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Rock Harders
    Dirk answered me in a PM, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Judd
    Marak 5, Chica D: What is wrong with you dude? Why do you have so much angst for others on the board? I hang out with you, and you seem like a normal well balanced person. However, when your on this board, you become another person hell bent on fucking with everyone. You know how many times I have to answer the question, "What's up with that guy Marak 5 from the board." Too Many!

The Dirk thing was inexcusable. There was a reason why Dirk didn't respond to the dudes question. It doesn't matter if some members already knew this info. You put him in a difficult position. You should publicly apologize to him for sharing personal information about another member on the board.

BTW, I thought you changed your handle because you wanted to "Turn over a new leaf".

Judd

I would like to findout where DD is working, how?

Judd,

I would like to find out where Dirk is working. I have PM'ed this dude, no response, now I have been thinking maybe DD worries that too many of us soon will go there and grab his chicas:-)

Strad.

Quote Originally Posted by Judd
    Marak 5, Chica D: What is wrong with you dude? Why do you have so much angst for others on the board? I hang out with you, and you seem like a normal well balanced person. However, when your on this board, you become another person hell bent on fucking with everyone. You know how many times I have to answer the question, "What's up with that guy Marak 5 from the board." Too Many!

The Dirk thing was inexcusable. There was a reason why Dirk didn't respond to the dudes question. It doesn't matter if some members already knew this info. You put him in a difficult position. You should publicly apologize to him for sharing personal information about another member on the board.

BTW, I thought you changed your handle because you wanted to "Turn over a new leaf".

Judd

Why aren't the posting rules being followed? Were all mongers here. We should all act accordingly.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...forumrules.php

Judd

Quote Originally Posted by TheKnife
    Ae mongers welcome at your bar? If so please share details.

Eddie
    Hi Eddie.

Dirk Diggler works at [Personal contact information deleted by Admin]. I'm sure all mongers are welcome to hang out. Go up and introduce yourself. Hes the real serious muscular guy on the overnight shift.

Chica D

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal information in the text.

Ae mongers welcome at your bar? If so please share details.

Eddie

Thursday June 8

I knew that there could be some trouble when I arrived at work at the usual midnight hour because I received text messages from both Marina (the half brasilan, half argentinean chica from Recoleta, 19 yo) and Mirtha (age undeclared, from Almagro, the girl I fucked on Tuesday) telling me they were at my bar waiting to see me. Anyway, it was a busy night, lots of young chicas and I was effectively able to ignore Mirtha and talk to Marina most of the night she was there. Nevertheless, Mirtha waited until I got off work at 8am and came back to my place again.

Thankfully this time there was far less foreplay to get Mirtha to spread her legs, only about 15 or 20 minutes or so. Also, this time she had shaved her pussy a little more. We fucked for about 25 minutes, really slow, and I think she enjoyed it, beginning with me on top, then changing to doggy, switching to her riding me, then me finishing up on top. Overall, the sex was better this time, but again she stayed until noon, which pissed me off because I had to wake up to let her out of the building.

I can already tell that Mirtha is trying to latch on to some degree, which I do not like at all. On the short walk from my work to my apartment at 8am, she told me that the cleaning lady at my bar asked her if she was my girlfriend, and she said "no, only amiga", and then she basically asked me for confirmation, trying to push me to say she is my girlfriend, which I smartly declared straight up she is only my amiga. It is quite clear that I can fuck Mirtha several more times, but soon I will have to cut her loose completely, on the account of her less than perfect teeth, less than perfect body, less than fresh smells, and from what I can tell, her "going nowhere" life situation. Maybe I'm a asshole, but unless a girl is an 8.5 or higher, comes from a high class well off background, is very educated, and doesnt "need" me, there is no chance of her sticking around for me to call her a girlfriend. Note that a higher ranking on the looks / sexual ability scale can be substituted for for lower scores in class, education, need.

Anyway, I am definetly moving on to the half argentine, half brasilian girl, Marina, beginning with Saturday. We made arrangements to meet saturday night during our conversations yesterday at my bar. I will report on this and all other activity.

More to Come,

Dirk Diggler

Tuesday June 6

I had a very interesting day at work. Decent crowd all night no problems, when I arrived there were several 18-19 year old girls hanging out for one of their girlfriend's birthday. One of the girls really took a liking to me it appears, Marina, a 19 year old half Brasilian, half Argentinean. She gave me her number, I have her mine, and when I woke up today at 5pm there was a text message from her on my phone. Anyway, now on to the really details. Around 330, two girl I know walked in, one a Peruvian the other an Argentinean. The Argentinean stayed with me at work until 8am, then made the close walk to my pad with me. The whole walk, and later in bed, she kept asking me if I have a girlfriend, how many girlfriends I have, why don't I have a girlfriend. I just kept saying no, zero, and I don't know. Anyway, after we arrive at my apartment (Mirtha, wouldnt admit her age) and I go to my bed and she is resisting getting naked right away. After about two fucking hours of foreplay and getting her clothes off one by one, she gets on top, and we fuck for two minutes. I then throw her off and go get a condom and resume the sex. Overall not bad for "8 o'clock slop", about a 6, decent body, small tits, nice ass. Hairy pussy and a little happy trail on her stomach not a big turnon.

More to come,

Dirk Diggler

Thursday June 1

Late Wednesday night, I got offered tickets to the Cirque Du Soleil that is in town, so I called up a Colombian chica that I have been trying to fuck and asked her if she wanted to go. I call up the chica (Vanessa) and I ask her if she wants to go, she says yes, I say the show is at 5pm and I tell her I will call at 3pm to make arrangements, etc. So I call at 3pm, she backs out, I am pissed as hell I am on the hook with 2 tickets worth $500 pesos with only an hour and a half before showtime. Luckily, I call up a chica (Camila) who gave me her phone number one night at work, and she was excited and agreed to go. We went to the show, it was good, had dinner afterwards, blah blah blah.

After several cocktails at dinner and my apartment, I finally get the girl (Camila) naked. This girl is 21, has huge tits, a kinda big ass, and a nice face, along with a shaved pussy. Really only a fun 5, maybe a 6 being generous on the scale. The sex was above average, she was on top with her tits in my face. Around 3am I put her in a taxi with $35 pesos for the fare (she lives way out in the provinica south of Capital Federal)

The overall grade of the experience is a disappointment, but at least I salavaged something decent out of what could have been a terrible night. The Colombian chica was way hotter than the Argentinean girl I got with; she was at least an 8.5 with a Victoria's Secret type body. Anyway, I am pissed off at her and probably won't call her again.

More to come,

Dirk Diggler

The Rock Harders Chronicles

Mongers-

As a result of my recent lack of activity with professionals, I have decided to begin reporting of my activities on the non pro scene for the entertainment and reading pleasure of the forum membership.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Posting Limitations