Thread: Area-VIP.com.ar - Chica Reviews

+ Submit Report
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Ikfe

Quote Originally Posted by Captain9026
    Does anyone have any info on this girl. I am coming down 1-19 thru 1-28 and like her look. I have not seen any performance reports on her. If know one has any info I plan to TOFTT and I will certainly report back. I plan to check out a few of the known resources (Thank you forum members) and will try a web girls. If anyone has any smoking recommendations I welcome them and will return the favor. Just leave me a not in my message box.

Cap
    Somebody fucked her but I can't find the post. As I recoll she got a good report. I think it was I can't fuck enough or Bad Boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann
    Just completed a series of emails with this gal. < snip >
    What gal?

I can't even get girls to answer my emails. One out of six responded to emails I sent out recently. I set something up with the one who responded but she called and said she couldn't make it. So we moved the appointment to the next night when she didn't show and didn't even call! (I'll be posting a report which will include her name and other details.

Bob

Cool Feels like a lemon!

Just completed a series of emails with this gal (Annabella). Damn! Loved her photos but hated her responses. She indicated she was into all the action including BBBJ, BUT, wanted 400 pesos to come to my hotel and 300 peso to come to her apartment. Tried in my best spanish to convince her I wasn't into the gringo pricing and affored her 200 peso with a kicker that I would see her several times if we hit it off! She sent me the F**K O** email back indicating she charges grigos and locals the same rate. RIGHT! My gut tells me. Forget this one! Such a shame as I love her pic's. T
    Last edited by Toymann; 02-07-07 at 14:54. Reason: update post with name

A question?

Quote Originally Posted by SmirkyBiscuits

God know, I felt slightly used, but overall I'd do it again.
    OK that was so funny I pissed my pants.

Luciana

I have been trying like HELL to contact her for about 10 days now, but no luck. If she's half as hot as the pictures, I'm *briefly* consider paying European prices (briefly) I think she's on vacation. Make sure you write down and keep her number because profiles tend to expire on Area VIP.

411 on Lucianna on area-vip site

Does anyone have any info on this girl. I am coming down 1-19 thru 1-28 and like her look. I have not seen any performance reports on her. If know one has any info I plan to TOFTT and I will certainly report back. I plan to check out a few of the known resources (Thank you forum members) and will try a web girls. If anyone has any smoking recommendations I welcome them and will return the favor. Just leave me a not in my message box.

Cap

mad hoes at madahoes

Smirky,

I agree with the others: Madahoes is the new Black. Maybe try going one night and get a girl, then see if you can and then try getting her for times during the day. Else I'd try Ayi, who is famous on this board. She's available at all times and definitely delivers. She's one of the few on Area VIP that actually delivers, but her name on that site is Candela. Finally, if that doesn't work, try legamentebellas (or something like that) I had Alaska and she is amazing. I didn't get to spend time with the others but I saw them and they're gorgeous. They all seem really sweet. They're open during the day as well, and relatively cheap. I personally think they're just as good as any girl you could pull out from one of the clubs.

If you stick to any of these three options, you can't go wrong.

Jack
    Last edited by JackLuvsRack; 01-05-07 at 03:21. Reason: forgot to write something

Mahados

I do the web site thing more out of need than of desire—sadly logistics are such that I am unable to do late night romps. Her price was still AR$200 which is still a mere pittance compared to what I'm used to (350 euro = AR$1400! So I didn't mind walking out too much. Heck, I've often tipped and extra 50 euro (AR$200) for excellent service. Mostly she just put me in a bad mood, which was remedied by an excellent massage at Brisa Masajes!

I am still thinking she was awfully cute, even if she did have ugly teeth. Someone shoot me an email if she gets back on her meds.

Sorry Smirky

Yeah that is true, alot of girls I know told me they were going to Misiones, or Cordoba, or even Paraguay to visit their families and stuff. And I am sorry you had a bad time with Micaela, that is her name on modelosreales.com, I have written a few good reviews of her in the past and I agree with your assesment. My first session with her was fun but she was too quiet, but with each following session she got better and better, but with the last session I had with her about 2 weeks ago, she did seem like she was either distracted or depressed about something. I was going to report on it to save some people some grief but I thought it was just an isolated event so I let it pass. But from your report it seems, her services are declining. I for one have decided not to session with her anymore. She was nice, but just as you stated, sessioning with a girl who seems depressed or distracted is depressing.

Just curious, how much did you pay? I pay 200 AR for take out, but since you got her off of Area VIP, I am wondering if her prices are higher. Anyways thanks for the reports, and I would suggest Madahos, I was there last night and the quality and quantity is just as good or better than most of the internet tail I have had. Of course ther are some exceptions, but I too was hitting a bad streak with internet girls and decided to try my luck at Madahos and I am glad I did, I fear you will see me there once a week from now on, lol.

Badboy

All the good ones are starting vacation. Go to the triangle, pick out a cutie who has no clients because it is slow downtown, make her an offer. If she acts like she won the lotterey you are in.

I was in Cutty Sark last week, only customer in the place and plenty of talent.

Or try some apartments and make dates for later at your place.

Thumbs down Nataly - You're Not Going To Believe This One

So I was in the middle of fucking Nataly when I suddenly realized "this is about as fun as a corpse" (not that I have experience with corpses, mind you) So I stopped, got up, put my pants on and said, "you don't want to be here." She insists that she does, but I tell her not to worry about it and that I would just go. She gets pissed at me, but honestly, it was really not very much fun.

http://www.area-vip.com.ar/chicas/na...gina/fotos.htm

She was the girl in the photos but not as pretty. She was cute; in fact, walking down the street I'd probably turn my head and look at her. The thing was, she acted like her prescription to Prozac ran out about a week ago and had decided to stop taking it. I don't know about you, but fucking someone who seems depressed is, well, depressing. She wasn't on the verge of tears or anything like that, she just seemed to be hollow. Empty inside. I have had experiences with a girl who needed to be on meds, so I'm all too keenly away of it when I'm around it. It's too bad, I wish she were into it because she was seriously fuckable.

I'm on a bad streak here, guys. Someone private mail me the name and number of a hot chica before I bust. God, it seems all the good ones are out of town this week!

choosing one?

Hey Starfe,

I read your comments below on your favs from AreaVIP. I do not have much time during my next trip to BA in Feb. So if you had to choose just one which one would it be? (or maybe you would have a different choice other than area-vip) Appreciate your posts.

Many thanks

Carol of Area -Vip

Has anyone else been with her? Would love to hear your comments.

I thought she was drop dead beautiful with an incredible body.

Starfe

Me too

I generally use that as a rule of thumb myself, but choices one through four weren't answering the phone. I hate it when they take holidays!

Posting Limitations