Thread: Area-VIP.com.ar - Chica Reviews

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Talking

LOL.

Somebody had to say it. Glad it was you gaucho. Although I was content imagining people actually saying these things to actual women in person.

Cool Take some classes, please.

Sorry, but being Spanish my first language, all these sentences make me tremble.

Really, I'm not trying to put you down. But before using them, think about someone saying in English things like:

"I want come in your lips and colers" or "please lick border of my ass". Yes, girls would laugh at you.

With Spanish is just the same. The fact that you can manage to say a few words doesn't make it better. But worse.

A few corrected ones:

Yo quiero fuellu usted............... Quiero follar contigo.

You quiero mi jaculatoria en sus bozo why labios............. Quiero irme en tu boca.

Yo quiero insertar mi dedo en su culo................... Quiero meter mi dedo en tu culo.

Yo quiero usted lamedura mis cojones.................. Quiero que me lamas los cojones.

Yo quiero usted trago mi jaculatoria..................... Quiero que te tragues mi leche.

Yo quiero mi jaculatoria en sus tetas.................... Quiero irme en tus tetas.

Usted gusta carajo circunciso?............................. Te gusta el pijo sin circuncidar?

Confluir or completo juntos.................................. Vamos a irnos juntos.

Que es hora de cierre......................................... Cual es la hora de cierre.

Ella es malgasto................................................. Es una pérdida de tiempo.

No gusto presartivos. Yo gusto su liquidos de cuerpo......... No quiero preservativos, me gustan su flujo corporal.

Quiero una chica con tetes grandes why culo grande......... Quiero una chica con las tetas y el culo grandes.

Sorry but all (except one) of your translations were grammatically incorrect.

Hope I helped.

Cool Don't make a fool of yourself, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye  [View Original Post]
    I'll be checking into a hotel with cute receptionista and when requesting extra towels, I will accidentally say something like "Por favor lames mi borde de culo"

However, I guess the outcome could be intresting.
    Before doing that I would take some Spanish classes.

As it is, you're just saying something that, grammatically, doesn't make any sense in Spanish.

At one of the hotels I frequent. She's bilingual. She'd probably be laughing pretty hard at this point. I would then tell her that my friend Captain told me that was how you ask for a towel.
    Talking of towels, I thought of another funny one.

"Por favor, Quiero una toalla a limpiar mi borde de culo"

"Please, I want a towel to clean my asshole"

And then when she gives you a shocked expression, you can say in English.

I want one towel to clean my face, please!

Ha ha

At one of the hotels I frequent. She's bilingual. I could try the Chevy Chase (used to be really funny, success spoiled him) or Jim Carey approach. Tell her that I am trying to learn Spanish but that I am a bit of a retard, would she mind speaking Spanish with me? Start out with the basic banter and now and then throw in something naughty. The look on her face would probably be worth it alone.

I would ask her if there was something wrong with what I said. She'd probably be laughing pretty hard at this point. I would then tell her that my friend Captain told me that was how you ask for a towel.

"what does it really mean?"

I would expect considerable blushing and hopefully a mischevious smile.

Then I would say, I wonder if he was messing with me? He taught me so much, now I am concerned that I might say something inappropriate. He also told me that it is polite to greet a woman by saying "Usted quiere mi manoteas sus posaderas?" is that OK?

You get the picture.
    Ha! Enjoyed that one too. That was the whole idea of the translation. That is to make it sound polite, funny and outrageous at the same time!

I especially like the mixture of the formal tone "usted" with something naughty such as" manoteas sus posaderas"!

There is this one very pretty receptionista

Quote Originally Posted by Captain  [View Original Post]
    Dear WW,

I just fell down my chair, I laughed so much reading this one!

Thanks. .
    At one of the hotels I frequent. She's bilingual. I could try the Chevy Chase (used to be really funny, success spoiled him) or Jim Carey approach. Tell her that I am trying to learn Spanish but that I am a bit of a retard, would she mind speaking Spanish with me? Start out with the basic banter and now and then throw in something naughty. The look on her face would probably be worth it alone.

I would ask her if there was something wrong with what I said. She'd probably be laughing pretty hard at this point. I would then tell her that my friend Captain told me that was how you ask for a towel.

"what does it really mean?"

I would expect considerable blushing and hopefully a mischevious smile.

Then I would say, I wonder if he was messing with me? He taught me so much, now I am concerned that I might say something inappropriate. He also told me that it is polite to greet a woman by saying "Usted quiere mi manoteas sus posaderas?" is that OK?

You get the picture.

I'll be checking into a hotel with cute receptionista and when requesting extra towels, I will accidentally say something like "Por favor lames mi borde de culo"

Dear WW,

I just fell down my chair, I laughed so much reading this one!

Thanks. .

With my luck

Dear WW,

I am a new learner of Spanish Language.

These were some of the phrases, I always wanted to know as a non-Spanish speaker but never could know.

My translations also have a (bit of humor) thrown in as well.

Actually, I have input a huge list of phrases in my brain now of my favorite phrases in regard to sex or meeting girls in Latin America. These are few of them.

Dear WW,

I am a new learner of Spanish Language.

These were some of the phrases, I always wanted to know as a non-Spanish speaker but never could know.

My translations also have a (bit of humor) thrown in as well.

Actually, I have input a huge list of phrases in my brain now of my favorite phrases in regard to sex or meeting girls in Latin America. These are few of them.

Berlitz doesn't have anything on you

You should hold classes.

You can tell that mine are slightly more than primitive grunts. That said, I haven't had a misunderstanding, yet.

In addition to my "to do" list regarding chicas, I will now have a "to use" phrase list, making sure I get through all of them.

I want to fuck you.

Yo quiero fuellu usted.

I want to come on your face.

Yo quiero mi jaculatoria en sus cara y colorins.

I want to come in your mouth.

You quiero mi jaculatoria en sus bozo y labios.

I want to finger your ass.

Yo quiero insertar mi dedo en su culo.

I want you to lick my balls.

Yo quiero usted lamedura mis cojones.

I want you to swallow my cum.

Yo quiero usted trago mi jaculatoria.

I want to come on your tits.

Yo quiero mi jaculatoria en sus tetas.

Is my pubic hair a problem for sucking?

Es mi pelo pubico una problema para mamar?

Do you like circimcised cocks?

Usted gusta carajo circunciso?

Lets come together.

Confluir or completo juntos.

I like your long legs.

Yo gusto sus zancas.

Do you want me to slap your buttocks.

Usted quiere mi manoteas sus posaderas?

Fuck * You are very whorish.

Follar puta! Tu es muy putesca.

Yes! Cover my dick in your saliva.

Si! Ensalivar mi Carajo en su saliva!

Yes! I want it soaking wet!

Si! Quiero mojado hasta la medula.

Please rim my ass.

Por favor lames mi borde de culo!

Put in your mouth!

Embocar!

Damn it *

Maldita sea puta!

What is the closing time (when the girl enters the door to fuck you)

Que es hora de cierre.

She is a waste of time (as you go out of the privado telling the madam)

Ella es malgasto.

Remove your lipstick.

Eliminas su lapiz de labios.

Suck my lips.

Mamas mis labios.

I do not want condoms. I like your body fluids.

No gusto presartivos. Yo gusto su liquidos de cuerpo.

You have foul breath after sucking many dicks.

Usted tienes tuffo despues mamaste muchas carajos.

I want a girl with big tits and butt.

Quiero una chica con tetes grandes y culo grande.

- Hope this helps wannabe mongers first time in BA.

Captain's translations

I think it is better that you learn a few phrases, then you don't need to worry about english.

"anal'

Cola and culo both mean ass or tail. If you put a question mark at the end of either, they know what you want.

"BBBJ"

Bucal sin condon (or "sin perservativo")

"BBBJTCIM"

Bucal sin hasta al fin (that's "BBBJ until the finish")

"I cum in your mouth"

Acabo en su boca.

"I cum in / on your face"

Acabo in su cara.

"I cum [some other location on her body]"

Acabo aca? [and point to where you would like to shoot]
    I want to fuck you.

Yo quiero fuellu usted.

I want to come on your face.

Yo quiero mi jaculatoria en sus cara y colorins.

I want to come in your mouth.

You quiero mi jaculatoria en sus bozo y labios.

I want to finger your ass.

Yo quiero insertar mi dedo en su culo.

I want you to lick my balls.

Yo quiero usted lamedura mis cojones.

I want you to swallow my cum.

Yo quiero usted trago mi jaculatoria.

I want to come on your tits.

Yo quiero mi jaculatoria en sus tetas.

Is my pubic hair a problem for sucking?

Es mi pelo pubico una problema para mamar?

Do you like circimcised cocks?

Usted gusta carajo circunciso?

Lets come together.

Confluir or completo juntos.

I like your long legs.

Yo gusto sus zancas.

Do you want me to slap your buttocks.

Usted quiere mi manoteas sus posaderas?

Fuck *****! You are very whorish.

Follar puta! Tu es muy putesca.

Yes! Cover my dick in your saliva.

Si! Ensalivar mi Carajo en su saliva!

Yes! I want it soaking wet!

Si! Quiero mojado hasta la medula.

Please rim my ass.

Por favor lames mi borde de culo!

Put in your mouth!

Embocar!

Damn it *****!

Maldita sea puta!

What is the closing time (when the girl enters the door to fuck you)

Que es hora de cierre.

She is a waste of time (as you go out of the privado telling the madam)

Ella es malgasto.

Remove your lipstick.

Eliminas su lapiz de labios.

Suck my lips.

Mamas mis labios.

I do not want condoms. I like your body fluids.
    No gusto presartivos. yo gusto su liquidos de cuerpo

you have foul breath after sucking many dicks
    usted tienes tuffo despues mamaste muchas carajos

I want a girl with big tits and butt
    quiero una chica con tetes grandes y culo grande

- Hope this helps wannabe mongers first time in BA.

Spanish phrases

Quote Originally Posted by Mks123  [View Original Post]
    None of the recommended chicas are listed anymore. Anyone else worth seeing? Preferably with at least basic English, but a basic understanding of "anal" "bareback blowjob" "cum in mouth" and "cum in face" will do.
    I think it is better that you learn a few phrases, then you don't need to worry about english.

"anal'

Cola and culo both mean ass or tail. If you put a question mark at the end of either, they know what you want.

"BBBJ"

Bucal sin condon (or "sin perservativo")

"BBBJTCIM"

Bucal sin hasta al fin (that's "BBBJ until the finish")

"I cum in your mouth"

Acabo en su boca.

"I cum in / on your face"

Acabo in su cara.

"I cum [some other location on her body]"

Acabo aca? [and point to where you would like to shoot]

Thanks for the feedback

AllIWantIsLove,

THanks for the feedback. I've already contacted Gysell via PM and plan to visit her and / or get delivery of some of her ladies. LolitasCenter I've also looked at. Roxanna I'm a little nervous about. Never like to get a girl without seeing pics first.

I just thought I'd ask since I like to keep my options open and am definitely willing to pay a premium for premium looks and service. I guess I'll just have to go to one of the clubs listed on the forum.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove  [View Original Post]
    If you want to visit a privado, Gysell has a few girls who speak English. If you want outcall you could order from Gysell's or ask Roxanna for find you an English speaking girl. You cannot trust the web sites. A girl who speaks "basic" English may know only yes, no, please and thankyou. Often if a girl says she speaks English it means only that she works at a privado where someone speaks English.

If you visit the bars or Orleans you can talk to candidates and assess their English skills. But I wonder if some girls nod agreement when they don't understand?

You would be much better off learning enough Spanish to get your desires across. If you look around this site I think you will find all of the words and expressions you need. You can also try http://www.hookupspanish.com/. If your pronunciation sucks you can write the words / expressions down.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Mks123  [View Original Post]
    None of the recommended chicas are listed anymore. Anyone else worth seeing? Preferably with at least basic English, but a basic understanding of "anal" "bareback blowjob" "cum in mouth" and "cum in face" will do.
    If you want to visit a privado, Gysell has a few girls who speak English. If you want outcall you could order from Gysell's or ask Roxanna for find you an English speaking girl. You cannot trust the web sites. A girl who speaks "basic" English may know only yes, no, please and thankyou. Often if a girl says she speaks English it means only that she works at a privado where someone speaks English.

If you visit the bars or Orleans you can talk to candidates and assess their English skills. But I wonder if some girls nod agreement when they don't understand?

You would be much better off learning enough Spanish to get your desires across. If you look around this site I think you will find all of the words and expressions you need. You can also try http://www.hookupspanish.com/. If your pronunciation sucks you can write the words / expressions down.

Bob

Any new recommendations?

Posting Limitations