Thread: BairesGirls.net - Chica Reviews

+ Submit Report
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

The emailfrom her, give her a jingle jeje

Hello,

My name is Mónica

Natural redhair, slender, beautiful face and body.

Elegant, (chic style) well dressed (discreet)

The encounter is girlfriend style, tender sweet and super hot.

Am in Palermo

Only outcalls.

How old are you, is not an issue am just curious.

My rate per hour is $200 USD! TOO MUCH!

Two hours $350 USD

Three hours $ 500 USD.

Call me with time to be ready, am available.

Cell phone: 15-3400-7710.

Kisses Rosa roja

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I'm always in charge with the chicas, its too expensive though all I did today was lay around texting chicas and sleepand eat left over pizza, goona sleep early tonight too I've got to recharge el jeffe, going to strart getting delivery next week with some of thes 3-400 peso internet chicasi found on the local boards stranger and I are going to have some adventures this week, were goona go on a tear with internet chicas its like forrest gump, like a box of chocolates when you open the door.

I prolly shot the shit with 50 chicas went through 60 pesos of credit just texting LOL!
    Ahhhhh, what happened to your novia?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky2  [View Original Post]
    Once was enough for me as she trips out now and then. Super control freak from Chile. I got a real danger vib with her.
    Was she $200usd?

Once was enough for me as she trips out now and then. Super control freak from Chile. I got a real danger vib with her.
    I'm always in charge with the chicas, its too expensive though all I did today was lay around texting chicas and sleepand eat left over pizza, goona sleep early tonight too I've got to recharge el jeffe, going to strart getting delivery next week with some of thes 3-400 peso internet chicasi found on the local boards stranger and I are going to have some adventures this week, were goona go on a tear with internet chicas its like forrest gump, like a box of chocolates when you open the door.

I prolly shot the shit with 50 chicas went through 60 pesos of credit just texting LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Boss Man  [View Original Post]
    No rug. Hardwood all the way

Probably not the girl in the photo using Sunseeker's trick

Thanks, worth a trip to the telo nuts, or worth a try?

She keeps texting me now wanting to hook up.
    Http://forum.glam0ur.com/hot-babe-ga...arolin-12.html

Nice rug though. Just what I am looking for.

http://img153.imagevenue.com/img.php...123_1027lo.jpg

I know this girl and she is fucking nuts. Beware

I was I interested until, she said price. She looks hot and speaks fluent English bet she gets a ton of tourists.

http://buenosaires.en.craigslist.org...135059064.html
    I know this girl and she is fucking nuts. Beware

I was I interested until, she said price. She looks hot and speaks fluent English bet she gets a ton of tourists.

http://buenosaires.en.craigslist.org/cas/3135059064.html

If you want a ginger look on Craigslist, there is on advertising there, I sent her an email and talked on the phone she speaks fluent English, but wants 200$USD, ouch! Did not try it out.
    Sheeeet, almost 1200 pesos. Yeah I don't think so. GPS or what.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    One of the best advantages of these forums is that it exposes the serious monger to another level of the trade. Many new bodies and faces here. It will get you away from the main dozen always mentioned here and gives you a chance to expand the portfolio.
    Exactly! Well said WC. AP mongers are few when compared to the locals so we won't have as many XP's on this board. All informative posts help to increase the variety of chicas that are available to those AP users less inclined to peruse the local foros. Plus if someone you actually have met recommends a chica, it carries a little more weight than someone unknown.

Look at all the different privados, fl's, and massage joints that are advertised, let alone the ones that aren't, and you see a huge variety of chicas for all tastes and budgets. I'm like the little kid in the candy store!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    One of the best advantages of these forums is that it exposes the serious monger to another level of the trade. Many new bodies and faces here. It will get you away from the main dozen always mentioned here and gives you a chance to expand the portfolio.
    If you want a ginger look on Craigslist, there is on advertising there, I sent her an email and talked on the phone she speaks fluent English, but wants 200$USD, ouch! Did not try it out.

Plus most guys are quiet on their favorite girls. LOL
    This reminded of a chica in Rio that worked at Monte Carlo a few years back. She had a gringo boyfriend who I met there and hung out with us the whole time he was there. He left Rio and I went to MC. I saw his GF there and she came over and talked for a few minutes. I asked her who she could recommend that was completa. She said ME. I looked at her and told her I couldn't go with her as she was my new amigos gf. MAN DID SHE GET PISSED! Said he is her bf when he is in Rio. Still didn't take her and on future trips she wouldn't let him hang with me unless she was there.

I did fuck her after they split though and she was most certainly completa.

On another trip a few of us went to lunch one day in Rio and one guy brought his chica from 4x4. We all looked at each other and realized that all 5 of us had been with her at one time or another. Nothing was said about it though and we all had a good time.

Aaah memories jejeje

I am starting to use the local boards too. AP does not have enough boots on the ground to cover it. Plus most guys are quiet on their favorite girls. The scene changes fairly fast. I have what I call my opportunities list Literally a bookmark folder named Opportunity with links to ads. I had about 15 links when I left May 24. In 2 months 5 of the links are now busted. By the time I get back which is later this year I will have to start all over again. Still information about pricing and negotiation is invaluable. Heck I learned this week that my odds of finding a red-haired muff are next to nil. Even in the USA. I may have to buy a merkin. LOL

Posting Limitations