+ Submit Report
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Cool ?

Dude, this is the Bairesgirls thread?
    Last edited by Toymann; 05-02-08 at 10:00. Reason: add icon

Luciana

Wher is this girl located?

What is her physical description? Any pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann
    I have been keeping this honey to myself all week but am now prepared to share this wild ho with the board. Boys not need apply as she is a total PSE. It totally amazes me that this 23 year old sports the game she brings to the table. Once her motor starts running (daty) it's almost impossible to stop her. I'm surprised that Jackson hasn't gotten a few noise complaints this week as they must have heard her on Vincent Lopez last night (I've had the window open all week) The walls here must be made of concrete (LOL) Everything is on the menu, with multiple servings. It's sorta like the buffet at Denny's. Endless. BBBJCIM, cola, and every position I've ever heard of and a few that were new to me. 200 pesos for what seems like an endless hour and 400 TLN. If you have even the slightest cardiac concerns don't even think about the TLN. Lucianna isn't through with you until SHE'S through with you (catch my drift) One word describes her best. "INSATIABLE". Suggest you bring a few toys with you as you're going to need a break in the action (LOL) She won't (LOL) I'd tell ya all how many times she got off last night but none of you worthless mongers would believe me. So I won't. She just left and thank GOD. I'm on the brink of collapse but still in the zone of "sperm management" Exon. Just barely. I've hit this three times this week with the first TLN last night. It just keeps getting crazier and crazier. Handle with care fellas as this one is mucho explosiva. Don't ever say Toymann didn't give ya anything. Happy Mongering. A very tired Toymann.

PS. Daisy shows up in 2 hours. Good GRIEF!

Thumbs up Lucianna

I have been keeping this honey to myself all week but am now prepared to share this wild ho with the board. Boys not need apply as she is a total PSE. It totally amazes me that this 23 year old sports the game she brings to the table. Once her motor starts running (daty) it's almost impossible to stop her. I'm surprised that Jackson hasn't gotten a few noise complaints this week as they must have heard her on Vincent Lopez last night (I've had the window open all week) The walls here must be made of concrete (LOL) Everything is on the menu, with multiple servings. It's sorta like the buffet at Denny's. Endless. BBBJCIM, cola, and every position I've ever heard of and a few that were new to me. 200 pesos for what seems like an endless hour and 400 TLN. If you have even the slightest cardiac concerns don't even think about the TLN. Lucianna isn't through with you until SHE'S through with you (catch my drift) One word describes her best. "INSATIABLE". Suggest you bring a few toys with you as you're going to need a break in the action (LOL) She won't (LOL) I'd tell ya all how many times she got off last night but none of you worthless mongers would believe me. So I won't. She just left and thank GOD. I'm on the brink of collapse but still in the zone of "sperm management" Exon. Just barely. I've hit this three times this week with the first TLN last night. It just keeps getting crazier and crazier. Handle with care fellas as this one is mucho explosiva. Don't ever say Toymann didn't give ya anything. Happy Mongering. A very tired Toymann.

PS. Daisy shows up in 2 hours. Good GRIEF!
    Last edited by Toymann; 05-02-08 at 07:48. Reason: add icon

Melisa - Paraguay 930 4D

Rang up and booked her at her place which turned out to be a familiar privado at Paraguay 930 4D. In the flesh looks just as she does in the Bairesgirls photos, including the smile. Not for those who like big breasted girls. Very slim with pale skin. Just my type. Had a very nice time. Excellent BBBJ, and enthusiastic sex. Plenty of laughs. Will certainly see her again.

Have mixed feelings about this establishment. I don't think the sheets get changed that often and there is an all pervading smell of stale tobacco smoke in the rooms, but madam is friendly enough and some of the girls have been worth several repeat visits. 150p for the hour, including BBBJ but not cola.

Solcito - Suipacha 663.2a

She looked nice in pictures on Bairesgirls, so rang up and booked an appointment at her place, a privado in Suipacha as yet unvisited by WT69. She was there as were three other girls (3pm) A couple of the others could be worth a return visit. Solcito undressed turned out to be a lot more heavily built than in her photos on the web site. I generally like ultra slim girls so this was a bit of a turn off. Photos must have been taken some time ago. On the web site it says she is from Paraguay. In fact she is from Formosa province. Generally I have had good experiences with girls from the north, but in this case was disappointed. Pleasant enough session. Competent BBBJ, and sex in various positions, but little enthusiasm from her. The privado is better than average, with clean well lit rooms and an OK madam. Standard price is 150p for the hour including BBBJ. Would go again but for one of the other girls.

My mistake. The girls name's were Ara and Abril. The can be found on the website under Aradc and Abrildc. I recommend them fully.

I'm sure I was upcharged because I was a gringo. But in the end it was only $50 pesos - and I accept the fact that I'll get the gringo surcharge. When I book girls I try to be aware of the prices and go into it with a $50P surcharge / inflation expectation.

So you paid for an appointment. You didn't get the chica you wanted. You were charged more that you should have, and finally got an add on for 30 minutes at the rate you should have gotten anyway? Were you upcharged because you're a gringo, or did prices really increase?

It seems if you know enough spanish to get another 30 minute session, you should be able to pick a phone up and ask for a chica.

Glad you at least had fun! I couldn't find chicas with these exact names on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul VJK
    I had Roxane make an make an appointment for me with AvrilDC after reading some reviews on some other boards. They upped the price for me - $200/ hour instead of the $150 I'd read about.

When I got there, I was shown Ara and told Avril wasn't ready. Ara was pretty hot - a lot better looking than her photos. So I didn't mind.

She started in on me and before I knew it, she finished me off with a BBBJ. No spitting. Then she immediately went for the condom. I don't know about you guys, but I need a little break. So I asked for a massage (it was weak) and we got back to it after 15 minutes. Multiple positions, DFK, very hot - but ultimately, I didn't feel like continuing. I was satisfied.

Showered and then as I was just ready to leave Avril came into the room. This girl just radiated fun sex. She looked like her pictures - but was a little smaller than I expected. She was also pretty young. But I just couldn't resist. I coughed up $100 for a half / hour (local rate) and just attacked her. BBBJ, Deep throating, real crazy DFK, multiple positions, very energetic, and then finished with another BBBJCIM. It was animalistic (not sure that's a word)

All I can say is WOW. Highly recommend.

She offered a double with Ara. That would be fun.

AvrilDC and Ara

I had Roxane make an make an appointment for me with AvrilDC after reading some reviews on some other boards. They upped the price for me - $200/ hour instead of the $150 I'd read about.

When I got there, I was shown Ara and told Avril wasn't ready. Ara was pretty hot - a lot better looking than her photos. So I didn't mind.

She started in on me and before I knew it, she finished me off with a BBBJ. No spitting. Then she immediately went for the condom. I don't know about you guys, but I need a little break. So I asked for a massage (it was weak) and we got back to it after 15 minutes. Multiple positions, DFK, very hot - but ultimately, I didn't feel like continuing. I was satisfied.

Showered and then as I was just ready to leave Avril came into the room. This girl just radiated fun sex. She looked like her pictures - but was a little smaller than I expected. She was also pretty young. But I just couldn't resist. I coughed up $100 for a half / hour (local rate) and just attacked her. BBBJ, Deep throating, real crazy DFK, multiple positions, very energetic, and then finished with another BBBJCIM. It was animalistic (not sure that's a word)

All I can say is WOW. Highly recommend.

She offered a double with Ara. That would be fun.

Iael

I tried her a few weeks ago. She looks like her pics - don't think there's any photo-shop going on.

BBBJ. Good sex.

Paid $150, I think.

I'd recommend trying her out.

Luly again

Had another session with her yesterday.

When I got to apartment there was the usual "defilée" of girls even if I specified I was there for Luly.
    Have to tell you that quality of girls went up a lot and I was really tempted to go with another one, but as I didn't know about her performance I preferred to stay with what I know.
    Actually, even mamasan looked sexy. Was I particularly horny yesterday?

I took right decision, as session with Luly was excellent as other I had some time ago. Well actually better.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrano52
    Hello. I am new to this but it doesn't seem that anyone has reported on these girls:

Blondi: http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newTem...idPlantilla=10

Zamara: http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newTem...idPlantilla=10

Yamila: http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newTem...idPlantilla=10

Cindy: http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newTem...idPlantilla=10

Juliana: http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newTem...idPlantilla=10

(I appreciate that Blondi has been written about but I was not sure if this was the same girl - didn't seem so from the pictures)

Has anyone had any experiences with them? Some of them have good write ups on the site in Spanish but just wanting to see if these were truly independent.

I will gladly post any experiences if I see these ladies.

Cyrano
    Hey cyrano. I do not know of the other girls. BUT STAY AWAY FROM.

CINDY SHE IS NASTY. I recently called her and told her she has will lose.

A lot of business because of the deceptive practice. Not to mention.

Her nasty attitude. After I told her, she insulted me and said she would.

Cut my piwi off if she found out who I was. Lol

Beware Cindy is Mara!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrano52
    Hello. I am new to this but it doesn't seem that anyone has reported on these girls:

(I appreciate that Blondi has been written about but I was not sure if this was the same girl - didn't seem so from the pictures)

Has anyone had any experiences with them? Some of them have good write ups on the site in Spanish but just wanting to see if these were truly independent.

Cyrano
    1. If you look at the various posts under the Independents thread you may have read "Bad experience with Mara " Well Cindy on Bairesgirls is one of her several pseudonyms. You have been warned.

2. As for the other girls, they are just privado girls. If you ring the number and ask for an appointment, either at her place or at yours you will probably be quoted a gringo price. (typically 300 pesos for a 150-200 peso girl)

The trick is to ring the number and ask for the address, then look it up on WT69s privado list for the correct price at this establishment. Then go ahead and make an appointment. When you get there, you will know the right price. If they try it on with you, just tell them you know the correct price. If they still try it on, just walk out. There are dozens of other privados and girls to try.

3. If you telephone and ask for an appointment with a specific chica, if is a privado (90% chance) it doesnt't matter if she is there or holiday in Mongolia, chances are they will say OK and hope that when you get there, you will accept one of the other chicas in their line up.

4. Don't let me put you off. Things are not so bad. Privados are great value for money. Just read this board carefully and do as the locals do. There are some lovely girls to be found in privados. Just be patient. At an average price of 100p to 200p for an hour you can afford to make a few mistakes

People's opinions

Cyrano

Hey Daddy

Who told you it was ok to post in this forum?

I may be a sick fuck but at least I am an TRUTHFUL sick fuck! You fuck chicas in the ass and then lie about it. Or is it that fuck chicos in the ass? I often get confused about that regarding you sometimes:-)

And how do you know the size of my dick, sir? Been having those dreams again?

Lysander. Interesting that she is now charging 30p for a bbbj. In April it 'came' with the service.

Suerte.

Stowe

Jajajaja

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander
    Had another session with her yesterday. Found out she does speak quite good English and also told me that other girls in same privado speak english as well. The bairesgirls web site video give you a pretty good idea of what you'll get when you see her - basically a professional and well prepared performance (very nice BBJ with lots of eye contact) with all the right moves and sound track to match. Don't know why everyone is so keen to try her cola. Even if she is prepared to do it for extra charge for guys with small dicks, she doesn't like doing it. Best to enjoy her pussy which is lovely and tight. Highly recommended, especially if you are happier with chicas who speak Englsih, but standard charge is now 200p plus 30p for BBBJ.
    If she does cola for guys with little dicks for an extra charge then Stowe (that sick twisted fuck) should get a rebate. Jajajajajajajajajaja

Posting Limitations