View Poll Results: How should a dinner bill be divided between 3 guys, one who brought a date?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • The bill should be divided four ways and the monger with the date should pay for his date.

55 94.83%
  • The bill should be divided three ways so everyone pays for the one monger's date.

3 5.17%

Thread: Group Dinners II

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

a useful guideline: 3F's or 4F's

If in generous mood: Find 'em; feed 'em; fuck 'em; and forget 'em.

If concerned about who's picking up the tab when dining out: Find 'em; fuck 'em; and forget 'em!

But if she's a 9 or 10: Find 'em; feed 'em; and fuck 'em and fuck 'em again and again and again!

===============================================

Hi Nemesis,

Of course you would be correct on your first point.

On your second point, the math only takes 10 seconds. The only time there are any "embarassing after dinner accounting inquisitions" is when somebody rejects the math.

Thanks,

Jackson
    I still think separate checks is the way to go unless of course I'm around to pay for everything. I just hate bucking up the bill at the table, especially in front of chicas.

Hungry chicas

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    What chicas are you guys seeing that don't eat their entire dinner? I take these 50 kg (110.25 pounds for Jackson) chicas to dinner and they eat more than I do. Christ, you should see Roxana the Barber eat. Nice and dainty little table manners and then her plate is so clean you barely have to rinse it, and she's done before I am. She says she weighs 47 kg (103.635 pounds)

I used to always give the chica the smaller steak or pork chop or piece of fish or whatever when I was cooking, figuring I weigh 75 kg (165.375 pounds) but now I do the exact opposite.

And then they eat dessert!
    I think this may be a vailed promotion of your culinary skills.

I have noticed that some chicas eat more in private because everyone tags them as whores eating with mongers in a restaurant. Some are self conscious and lose their appetite.

I have also noticed chicas eating more in simple provincia type restaurants or hangouts for the locals.

As for the guy who refused to pay for his chica when asked to do so. That's a serious character flaw if you ask me.

Normally I feed them before I fuck them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    What chicas are you guys seeing that don't eat their entire dinner? I take these 50 kg (110.25 pounds for Jackson) chicas to dinner and they eat more than I do. Christ, you should see Roxana the Barber eat. Nice and dainty little table manners and then her plate is so clean you barely have to rinse it, and she's done before I am. She says she weighs 47 kg (103.635 pounds)

I used to always give the chica the smaller steak or pork chop or piece of fish or whatever when I was cooking, figuring I weigh 75 kg (165.375 pounds) but now I do the exact opposite.

They are trying to regain their strength after you hammered the begeezees out of em.

What chicas are you guys seeing that don't eat their entire dinner? I take these 50 kg (110.25 pounds for Jackson) chicas to dinner and they eat more than I do. Christ, you should see Roxana the Barber eat. Nice and dainty little table manners and then her plate is so clean you barely have to rinse it, and she's done before I am. She says she weighs 47 kg (103.635 pounds).

Exclamation Nemesis, good for you that you want to pay for the dinner of another mongers chica,

but in this case the other monger just refused to pay for the dinner of his date, and forcing his dinner companions to pay partly for his dates dinner.

This is the other way around. If you bring a date, do not expect somebody else to pay for her dinner.

Sailor

Eating chicas

Aside from all that, these chicas are much more deserving to have dinners bought for them than back home. I would take pleasure from buying dinner for another monger's chica.

What's a chica really gonna eat anyway and what's it really gonna cost? They barely order anything from my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by El Aleman
    When I invite someone, especially any women - no matter if I have a "romantic interest" in her or not, I pick up the bill. That's just good old European courtesy, and latin societies like the argentinean work the same way.

So it's clear what happens to my date.

It's also clear what happens, if I invite for example Roxana to a group dinner.

And it should be clear what happens, if a GROUP invites her to a group dinner.

Too difficult?

2 centavos de.

El Alemán.

==============================================

El Alemán,

Your reasoning is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jackson

Hi Nemesis,

I would take pleasure from buying dinner for another monger's chica.
    I'll make a note: The next time we're all out to dinner together, you are welcome to pay for the meals of all the chicas.

What's a chica really gonna eat anyway and what's it really gonna cost?
    Your observation is correct: They rarely eat their entire dinner. However, the cost of their meal and drink is the same as everyone elses, regardless of wether they consume it in it's entirety.

Thanks,

Jackson

Dinner chicas

If every monger brings one the bill should again be divided evenly.

Why not just go with the separate checks instead of subjecting chica mongers to embarassing after dinner accounting inquisitions right in front of their dates.

Hi Nemesis,

Of course you would be correct on your first point.

On your second point, the math only takes 10 seconds. The only time there are any "embarassing after dinner accounting inquisitions" is when somebody rejects the math.

Thanks,

Jackson

being Emily Post (again)

This is a totaly different circumstance than the other dinner discusion. There is no doubt about it that the monger was responsible for his dates dinner. However Jax and Exon, this is an interesting point of ettiquite (sp) by splitting the check 3 ways you earned the right to kick this cheap fuck in the nuts over and over again in the alley behind the restaurant.

The other circumstance using Roxanna as the example. If somebody is acting as a guide you are not obligated to pay for their food and drink. Generally a guide will have an agreament with a restaurant that their food is covered for bringing the group. If nothing like that is in place and nobody has been spoken to in advance I would say it was the person who invited her that is responsible. However if it were a large group I personally would kick in if I found her (Roxanna or whomever) helpfull.

Lol

Yeah, I'm purdy cheap, but this guy is just funny. Tell him 2 for one Big Mac Mondays are back in LA, do you think he'll buy a ticket here?

Who is this person?

12. 07-02-06 05:12

Talking This guy gives all of us cheap bastards a bad name!

I am as cheap as they come and proud of it! However, I would never expect the other guests to pay for my date, unless she was giving them all blowjobs under the table! Really, this takes the cake. Calling him a cheap bastard is an insult to me. He is worse than cheap. He is a bottom feeder and I would never go to dinner with him. In fact it reminds me of a time of going out with friends for dinner. We all had dates with us. One guy and his date ordered seperate drinks, appetizers and desert that were not shared with the group. Their bill was a good $40 US more than average tab. This bastard than decides we should split the bill. I was pissed but did not want to say anything. I just avoid the creep.

Good story Exon. This guy is pretty cheap, I'll give him that. I've heard of scrooges splitting meals with their dates, but chowing down in front of your date and not letting her eat anything takes frugality to a whole new level.

Here is the cheapest case that I can recall. I read of a man from New Jersey who spent his summers at a cabin in Vermont. All utilities were included in the monthly rent he paid, so he would leave the gas kitchen stove on (lit) for the entire 3 months he stayed so he wouldn't have to "waste" his own matches relighting it.

I read it in Maus by Art Spiegelman.

Retired Member

Talking

I abstained from voting,

The paticular Monger in question is a dear friend of mine.

In fact one of the reason's I truly like him is he's the "Cheapest Bastard" I've ever met in my life. Never, ever have I met someone as Cheap as this person. Its one of the reason's I like to hang out with him, just to see what he'll do next to save money.

I really didn't think much about the incendent at the time knowning both Jackson and this Monger. Double Beefeaters are expensive, so I offered up the extra $30 peso's before the neigoications even started.

But in looking back I realize that Jackson and a number of EX-Pat's live here and operate on a budget, just as we all due back in Sex Prison. Therefore Its simply not in the cards for them to go out every night and spent a bunch of money. Women are expensive no matter where you live and if you start dragging them around its gona cost money.

So probably, if you invite them you should be responciable for their overhead.

All that being said the Monger in question was about to leave town. I wanted to spent a little more time with him before he left, so I invited him out to dinner once more. As an inticement I told him I'd buy his dinner at a swank Recoleta resturant but he'd have to pay for his Chica if he brought her along.

Well they both showed up and off we went to the pricey joint and guess what? Only two Steaks were ordered, the Chica sit there and ordered nothing but a glass of juice. While the Monger and I enjoyed big thick steaks. Although he did let her eat a bite or two of his desert.

But actually I got an even better deal than that. This Monger is so socially oblagated to me for picking up checks he keep's a bottle of Beefeaters just for me when I come to town. Since he brought the bottle to dinner I drank for free. If you figure in the price of two double's, 60 peso's, less than half the price of what her steak would have been had she been were aloud to order, I got a bargan for dinner.

Exon

================================================

Hi Exon,

It's got nothing to do with "operating on a budget". I don't live on a budget, and I take exception to your suggestion that I have to watch my pennies. What it is about is being asked to pay for some other guy's date. Period.

Thanks,

Jackson

European courtesy

When I invite someone, especially any women - no matter if I have a "romantic interest" in her or not, I pick up the bill. That's just good old European courtesy, and latin societies like the argentinean work the same way.

So it's clear what happens to my date.

It's also clear what happens, if I invite for example Roxana to a group dinner.

And it should be clear what happens, if a GROUP invites her to a group dinner.

Too difficult?

2 centavos de.

El Alemán

==============================================

El Alemán,

Your reasoning is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jackson

Posting Limitations