Thread: Armagnac?

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by StrayLight

Rocket fuel

Quidado!

At prices like that, the N Koreans may be interested.

Saludos.

Juan

Never ask for cognac recommendations from dickheads who buy four pesos quarts of vodka. I can recommend a number of 2 peso boxed wines, though.

armagnac

Try on the corner of Santa Fe and Libertad. Big luxury wine and spirit shop incl. Armagnac. Shop name begins with F. I think Fenix.

To DH

Argentina produces great wine, what about cognacs, any recommendations?

Thanks!

Strad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead

Seriously, try Callao, odd numbered side, between Santa Fe and Juncal. Or Talcahuano, odd numbered side, two-digit block (like Talcahuano 45 or thereabouts) Carrefour in Vicente Lopez has a couple of really high end cognacs.

No but I bought a quart of vodka for 3 and 3/4 pesos the other day if that helps.

Seriously, try Callao, odd numbered side, between Santa Fe and Juncal. Or Talcahuano, odd numbered side, two-digit block (like Talcahuano 45 or thereabouts). Carrefour in Vicente Lopez has a couple of really high end cognacs.

Armagnac?

Anywhere around town a fellow can buy a good bottle of armagnac to take home?

The few places I've seen that carry hard liquor don't seem have much in the way of after dinner drinks -- cognac, calvados, etc. -- and there's not been even a hint of armagnac.

Thanks,

SL

Posting Limitations