Thread: Older Argentine women

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Crash Helmet

Hi Greg

I was hoping you might recall the name of that disco you wrote about ot have you any others on that particular list?

Sure would be of great help,

Thanks!

David from Paris.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mason
    Once in a while, when I was not in the mood to be horny for the young pro's, I went to this disco, located down on cordoba between Maipu & Florida.

For the entrance of 40p (if I remember well) you get the first drink.

As per their webside it's a disco for 35+.

In 2 ocasions I had picked up a nice lady 40+, like me, for a real good ONS.

As earlier stated by some members, mature ladies know how to make a man realy feeling good, without limitations.

Lets take the women, young pro's as also the willing mature, just as we feel in that realy moment.

Greg

Argentines are extremely class concious and racists, highly disliked by the rest of Latin America.

They try their hardest to be as snobby and class concious as the Brits and as racists as the Yanks! And they do a great job imitating us!

I agree with Sidney as to Brazilians and Dominicans etc. Having better (or at least rounder, plumper) arses but and here I highly disagree with Sid, Chileans? No way Sid! Skinny, bony, ugly asses! Some of the ugliest girls I have ever met were Chilean. Great fucks, great attitudes but ugly!

But going back to the "arse" question, the percentage of Caucasian, Negroid, Amerindian and Asian mix in the blood is the main factor.

Now this is absolutely my own opinion based on my careful observations of the subject in question.

Negroid blood = Round, bulbous butts with tendency to grow rounder.

Caucasian = Skinny pear shaped arses with tendency to drop and / or grow wider.

Asian = Round, boyish rears with tendency to grow wider.

Amerindian = Small, tight, hard bums with tendency to stay so.

Now mix these around and you get all the combinations.

Oh, and to end the post,.

The prettiest "mostly Caucasian" girls in Latin America are 1st - Argentines and 2nd - Colombians.

The prettiest Amerindian / Caucasian mix - Paraguayans.

The prettiest Negroid / Caucasian mix - Colombians.

The prettiest mostly Negroid girls 1st - Dominicans and 2nd Brazilians.

And so on - the mixes are almost endless!

Argentines are racist motherfuckers and rarely or never mixed with the few remaining slaves.

You hit it right on the head, so true.

Also about 90% are ignorant motherfuckers who walk around with blinders and never have been outside of a 10 mile radius in thier life.

Argentine Asses

The average woman walks 40 blocks a day in BA! To the market, the bus stop, the bakery, the hair salon, the train station, etc, etc!

Mix that it with the Protien Power Diet or Atkin's Diet and you will get a low carb high protien muscular female body type.

Plus a whole lotta fucking going on boys!

Darker skin tones actually appear 61% to be in better physical condition.

No bull shit.

Why do people tan? It looks better! It slims you and makes you appear to be in better shape.

Argentines are racist motherfuckers and rarely or never mixed with the few remaining slaves.

Yes, they were shipped off to the silver mines in Potosi and used as cannon fodder in every war. PERIOD! Then thet were released and sold to Brazil as a last resort.

First country to abolish slavery and also the distinction of BA being the number 1 port of entry for illegal salvery for centuries.

But they only stopped in on the way to the killing mines. (silver mainly)

Regards,

TL

'Pure protein'.

Quote Originally Posted by Moore
    Norman,

A huge % of the immigrants to Argentina arrived after 1900 with a large number around WW2. I don't believe the blacks' presence was ever too significant in the 1800s before they "disappeared" and their presence way back then was quite localized. So there must be some other explanation for the great asses of Argentine girls.
    Slavery was abolished in Argentina in the early 19th century; initially with the slave's children being born free. I guess the slave owners, realizing the value of their assets in the market place, sold their slaves to the Brasileros. Rumours and theories abound that they were slaughtered, but they were important assets and reality would say that they were sold. There is little negro blood in Argentina today.

An Italian friend, very familiar with Argentina, says that the asses are 'pure protein'. A good view of the population outside the littoral will confirm that a diet with a higher proportion of carbohydrates results in fat asses and a more solid build. And naturally, the more stylish types gravitate to the central area. A wander around in provincial San Martin will confirm that there are plenty of tubby types around.

Find older woman in the GONG Disco

Once in a while, when I was not in the mood to be horny for the young pro's, I went to this disco, located down on cordoba between Maipu & Florida.

For the entrance of 40p (if I remember well) you get the first drink.

As per their webside it's a disco for 35+.

In 2 ocasions I had picked up a nice lady 40+, like me, for a real good ONS.

As earlier stated by some members, mature ladies know how to make a man realy feeling good, without limitations.

Lets take the women, young pro's as also the willing mature, just as we feel in that realy moment.

Greg

Norman,

A huge % of the immigrants to Argentina arrived after 1900 with a large number around WW2. I don't believe the blacks' presence was ever too significant in the 1800s before they "disappeared" and their presence way back then was quite localized. So there must be some other explanation for the great asses of Argentine girls.

There were many mulados bread here in the 1800's. You know the ageless history, masters fucking their servants. I think this goes a long way in explaining those protuding derriers Portanas sport as well as a propensity for better teeth. It's all in the genes. This got so out of hand that the government called for the erradication of all blacks in the late 1800's. The ones you see today are at least six generations removed. But evolution marches on: better teeth, better tits, and probably the best asses in the world outside of Brazil.

In all fairness I lived in rural bumfuck England and not London. But when I did go to London, the price of anything just amazed me. Absolutely amazing. But on the subject of older Argentinean women, I fucked one day before yesterday who admits to 36 and told me she was from a very low socio economic level, and her teeth were okay. But perhaps tying in with Moore's theories, she is 1/4 black.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler
    The key to having good teeth is 1/3 good genetics and 2/3 the environment a person grows up in.
    You should go to a USA trailer park filled with 5th generation poor white trash (British cracker stock) and then go to a poor black slum. I'll assume that dental attention is equally poor in both environments but you will probably see many more excellent dental specimens in the black area. Genetics?

Dickhead - I think that if a person gets a tooth knocked out in Argentina, getting a replacement is more of a luxury than in USA and therefore more likely to remain unfixed. British women may have good skin but many have poor color, the pinkish/purpleish color of a pig. Such women can take no sun whatsover and cannot tan even a little.

I think that UK gets a bad rap overall. I spent 6 months working there and thought the weather, food, and women complaints were not entirely justified. I saw hot, well-dressed babes every day in London and though they probably don't measure up to the Continenal girls they are much better than American women overall and they like to party and are easy and much less biatchy (then again which nationiality isn't better than AW). London is the most culturally diverse city in the region IIRC and as a result there is great ethnic food (and women) of many origins. I think I was only rained on a few times but I could not believe that many restaurants close at 8pm and bars maybe 11-12pm in big London. That sucked balls, plus they watch soccer

Retired Member

Talking

Off the Subject but in the right therad,

I Fucked a 44 year old woman last night I run into at New Port. I swore after leaving DickHead at Excedra I was going home to bed. Well I just stuck my head into New Port and nature took its course.

It will be a repeat tonight, some of the best pussy I've ever had any where.

Exon.

And no, I'm not giving out any contact information, do your own dirty work.

Mongers-

Let's be serious here. The key to having good teeth is 1/3 good genetics and 2/3 the environment a person grows up in. If you grew up with some money and could afford to go to the dentist and the orthodonist if necessary, chances are you will have nice teeth. Insufficient maintainance of teeth will lead to nasty teeth in those with even the best genetics. Look how far dentistry has come in the past 40 years; my parents have cavities and their share of dental problems- 90% of the people of my generation who come from a comparable socioeconomic environment have zero cavities and perfect straight teeth.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Quote Originally Posted by Slugfest
    I don't remember British women being THAT awful, but I was last there in 1993. Are we talking girth and bad skin in addition to the bad teeth? Attitudes as bad as American chicks?
    They're not that bad; certainly not the ugliest in the world and most definately wittier and smarter than the average American bimbozoe.

Without a doubt very willing in the sack and therefore on account of their dental hygene deficiencies also providers of the best toothless BJ in the world.

American women have the worst attitude on the planet and for anyone looking for the worlds truly ugliest women try any country heavily stooped in Islam and you will not be disappointed.

If you want food even worse than that in England, head north to Scotland. I am happy to say, though, that I once had an affair with a very beautiful Scottish lass.

Posting Limitations