Thread: Older Argentine women

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Crash Helmet
    Girth yes. Very unathletic. Skin is fine. Actually British girls have nice skin but not as nice as Irish girls. Attitudes are better than American women IMO. Weather sucks and food is awful. All this is just my opinion.

I certainly don't agree with Moore's assessment of the teeth of Argentinean women of Spanish-Italian descent. In fact I spent all day travelling on the train, Subte, and colectivos and then I went to the dentist. A lot of Argenintineans have missing or crooked teeth and the more indigenous they looked the better were the teeth.

But then Moore and I don't agree on too much.

I don't remember British women being THAT awful, but I was last there in 1993. Are we talking girth and bad skin in addition to the bad teeth? Attitudes as bad as American chicks?

Possibly a new thread on teeth should be started.

Racial / ethnic factors must be very important. Argentine girls of European (Italy / Spain) stock generally have excellent teeth. I have only met one Argentine girl with mostly British ancestry and she had horrible buck teeth.

How many people do you see in Argentina with braces or that should have braces? Compare that with WASP (meaning primarily British stock in this case) USA.

Smile

Dickhead,

You posted "The women in the UK are in fact the ugliest I have personally encountered by a fairly wide margin" and I would add, the weather is worst, and so is the food, so it's no wonder you people conquered the world. No one wanted to stay in Britan!

Just a joke, and I really enjoy London each time I go there, specially the beer and the pubs.

Saludos,.

Christian

I have lived in both the UK and of course Argentina. The women in the UK are in fact the ugliest I have personally encountered by a fairly wide margin, and Brits in general have very bad teeth. But if you want to talk strictly about missing teeth, I think Argentinean woman have the edge. They especially have missing molars which I suppose is marginally less disgusting than missing front teeth.

So you could go to the UK and fuck women with all their (brown, gray, ugly, crooked) teeth, or go to Argentina fuck women with fewer, better teeth. Or you could go to Argentina and fuck a Paraguayan with considerable indigenous blood and some Asian heritage who has excellent teeth. This is what I did tonight. For whatever reason, my experience has been that Paraguayans have better teeth than Argentineans. I'd have a hard time believing the dental care is better so I'm betting it is genetic.

I know two non-smoking Paraguayans who used to work at 1707 and then at Madaho's and they both had some of the whitest teeth I ever came across.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis
    That's really more of an American cultural experience.
    You sure about that? You might wanna go to the UK and do a comparision on toothless wonders. Home of the ugliest women in the world hands down!

Never thought of that but

Quote Originally Posted by Amantelondres
    But it's rare to find a 30 year old with false teeth! At least with a much older woman you get the choice of with teeth or without (WTBJ or WOTBJ)
    That's really more of an American cultural experience.

The guys are just as bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Barcpc
    Guys.

As always, it's a matter of taste if you like 20's, 30's, 40's or older.

In the cultural "mode" the question was originally asked I might say I'm on the other side. I've only been to Boston a couple of times, I live in Argentina and women here tend to take care of their bodies much more than in the US, so you could go to a school when the kids go out and check their mums. Some of them are fat (As expected) but a lot have great bodies, and I'll love to fuck them.

What I cannot understand is how in the US the girls go from being hot in High School (Or are they not) to being total cows 10 years later. What is going on?

Saludos from Bs. As.
    One of the main reasons for this is the poor nutritional value of our food due to compromised agricultural practices forcing us to eat more to compensate.

Other reasons are cultural; in Argentina, meals are a celebration of cultural and familly values, while we in America use food as an antidepressant drug to help us forget about our state of cultural bankruptcy.

Also, Americans are cheap when it comes to forking out for food, spending proportionately more on toys and entertainment and less on food and cuisine than any other western society; hence the fast food culture.

Question

Guys.

As always, it's a matter of taste if you like 20's, 30's, 40's or older.

In the cultural "mode" the question was originally asked I might say I'm on the other side. I've only been to Boston a couple of times, I live in Argentina and women here tend to take care of their bodies much more than in the US, so you could go to a school when the kids go out and check their mums. Some of them are fat (As expected) but a lot have great bodies, and I'll love to fuck them.

What I cannot understand is how in the US the girls go from being hot in High School (Or are they not) to being total cows 10 years later. What is going on?

Saludos from Bs. As.

One of my favs who is still on the sunny side of 30 has total false uppers. And no, she won't take them out to BJ me, and no, I ain't saying who it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Not here it ain't.
    Quit holdin' out Dickhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantelondres
    but it's rare to find a 30 year old with false teeth! At least with a much older woman you get the choice of with teeth or without (WTBJ or WOTBJ)
    Not here it ain't.

Smile Doggboy

But it's rare to find a 30 year old with false teeth! At least with a much older woman you get the choice of with teeth or without (WTBJ or WOTBJ)

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis
    No need to resort to gerontology for a cultural experience. Any 30 year old will do just fine in that department not to mention that good Spanish skills are a prerequisite for any meaningful cultural dialogue.

There's nothing a 40 or 50 year old can offer that a 30 year old can not also provide.
    Let's hear from those out there who have received bbbj from a toothless old broad. All in the name of good research.

Sugar Mommy

Quote Originally Posted by Crash Helmet
    I care because I wanna be edified in a large way. I was talking more from from a cultural perspective than a sexual one.
    No need to resort to gerontology for a cultural experience. Any 30 year old will do just fine in that department not to mention that good Spanish skills are a prerequisite for any meaningful cultural dialogue.

There's nothing a 40 or 50 year old can offer that a 30 year old can not also provide.

Posting Limitations