+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
This blog is moderated by Crash Helmet
    Then why do you keep fucking Marisol?

Retired Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Geo Eye
    Guys,

What all the talk about older women, when you have 20 yr. Old everywhere you turn. Please I am 42, why on God's green earth would I want anything older than 25yr old. 26 to me is an old fart. The reason for this lifestyle is opportunity to live a utopia, being able financially. Come on older women in better shape than american women or not who cares, I'm not going to fuck any like that
    Geo Eye,

Cause 20 year old girls don't know how to Fuck, 40 year old women do.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Geo Eye
    What all the talk about older women, when you have 20 yr. Old everywhere you turn. Please I am 42, why on God's green earth would I want anything older than 25yr old. 26 to me is an old fart.
    This is why, on the 8th day, God made both chocolate and vanilla ice cream. In His infinite wisdom, He knew that given any two people, tastes would differ.

For my part, I rarely see a woman under 30. Very rarely. 40-ish and above is my normal choice.

SL

Some of my best experiences have been with women in their 30's so I don't understand why anybody would think that women over 25 over the hill. Different strokes I guess.

I care because I wanna be edified in a large way. I was talking more from from a cultural perspective than a sexual one.

But then again culture does involve sex. I'd better stop before myself here and now before I slide into a bottomless pit of neverending corollaries. Culture-sex-Sex-culture. Bang head against nearest wall and repeat.

I'm one and there are no doubt others lurking here who have never been to Argentina yet have a desire to learn a little bit about it's culture. And if it is indeed true that the older Argentine woman is predisposed to retaining her youthful body then that in itself is something that should be on page two of the New York Times. But since I live in America, I am force fed crap that deals with the likes of Jay-Z and Geraldo Rivera.

In all of the years I've been listening to Howard Stern I have never heard him say that older women in Argentina have smokin' bodies. Is it time for Howard to wake up and smell the coffee or is this all a bunch of hype?

older women? Ah?

Guys,

What all the talk about older women, when you have 20 yr. old everywhere you turn. Please I am 42, why on God's green earth would I want anything older than 25yr old. 26 to me is an old fart. The reason for this lifestyle is opportunity to live a utopia, being able financially. Come on older women in better shape than american women or not who cares, I'm not going to fuck any like that

Hair Club for Women not!

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Well, hotter for sure and way fewer fat pigs. I do notice a lot of women that age down here have visibly thinning hair.
    That's great news because I love bald headed women. And I'm dead serious about that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails baldHeadedWoman_1_1.jpg‎  

Well, hotter for sure and way fewer fat pigs. I do notice a lot of women that age down here have visibly thinning hair.

Older Argentine women

The older Argentine woman: I'm talking in their 40's and 50's. Are they hot?

I came across an article that says they are.

I'd like your impression of this article. It says that older Argentine women are in better shape physically than most other women their age. I'm a dumbass in that I've never been to Argentina before.

The text highlighted in bold below was written by an American. He is living there in BA. Do you agree with what he wrote?

"The locals have a better diet with high protein meats and less fried foods than the USA so the women are in better shape. Women here age gracefully. Not so much in the USA and other countries like Brazil where the women age harder after 30."

"In Buenos Aires many times I'll be walking in the street behind a 'girl' that is a blondie and I'll think wow....what a figure. I'll speed up just because i'm curious what she looks like. Many times I'll turn around and it's a 50 year old woman. That doesn't happen so much in the USA."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ZeroMILFpotential_1_1.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations