Thread: BA Vs Cartagena Mongering

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by PickCherry12

Cartagena Map

This may help.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?h...930546195&z=14

Quote Originally Posted by PickCherry12  [View Original Post]
    50 to 150k pesos depending on a place you go. No I didn't get a chance to go to Bogota. ISG was so helpful.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Anakin  [View Original Post]
    What were the average rates? Completo? And did you ever visit Bogota?
    50 to 150k pesos depending on a place you go. No I didn't get a chance to go to Bogota. ISG was so helpful.

Thanks guys. I finally made a trip to Colombia and it was a blast. Went to Cartagena and Medellin. Wow, Medellin was really a Mecca for me!!!! Phew, can't wait to go back!
    What were the average rates? Completo? And did you ever visit Bogota?

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Medellin or Cali are nice too. A little cheaper then Cartagena but then without the beach!
    Thanks guys. I finally made a trip to Colombia and it was a blast. Went to Cartagena and Medellin. Wow, Medellin was really a Mecca for me!!!! Phew, can't wait to go back!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PickCherry12 For This Post:

Hey guys,

I'm contemplating about a trip to Cartagena, Colombia purely for mongering purposes. Has anyone ever been there and how does it compare to BA in terms of chicas availability, cost, quality, e.t.see? Do you think it's worth it or just forget about it and go to BA instead? Any other mongering destination in Colombia or South America that you would suggest (they must be better than BA). I have only been to Frankfurt and BA so far... And I still l believe that BA is like paradise on earth.

I appreciate your inputs on this one.

PC.
    Medellin or Cali are nice too. A little cheaper then Cartagena but then without the beach!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Hey guys,

Any other mongering destination in Colombia or South America that you would suggest (they must be better than BA).

PC.
    Not better than BA. I live in BA!

But you shud check out.

Porto Alegre, Brazil.

Asuncion, Paraguay.

Barranquilla, Colombia.

Lima, Peru.

Havana, Cuba.

For more info, check ISG.

Suerte.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

Check out the ISG

Hey guys,

I'm contemplating about a trip to Cartagena, Colombia purely for mongering purposes. Has anyone ever been there and how does it compare to BA in terms of chicas availability, cost, quality, e.t.see? Do you think it's worth it or just forget about it and go to BA instead? Any other mongering destination in Colombia or South America that you would suggest (they must be better than BA). I have only been to Frankfurt and BA so far... And I still l believe that BA is like paradise on earth.

PC.
    Cartagena thread http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...tagena-Reports.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

BA Vs Cartagena Mongering

Hey guys,

PC.

Posting Limitations