Thread: Hotel with DSL

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by JustGotBack
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Dave
    JGB.

It sounds like you're a perfect candidate for the $20 mansion deal (check the offer in the mansion thread!

Wireless broadband in every room!

David
    And Dickhead probably can arrange to have Pandora's DSLs delivered to the mansion too.

Sounds Like.

JGB.

It sounds like you're a perfect candidate for the $20 mansion deal (check the offer in the mansion thread!

Wireless broadband in every room!

David

Mpexy,

That's exactly what I mean. I don't want to have to rent a apt for a week and get stuck there for the whole time. I might hit BA and decide to go down to Patagonia after 3 days. That's tough if I've already booked an apt for 7 days.

Also, my experience getting apts has been less than stellar. They are never what they are advertised to be. Something is always wrong. But when I show up, I'm just too tired to care. But after some sleep, I feel stuck. I'd leave except it's already paid for. With a hotel, it doesn't matter. You just leave. At most, some hotels might require one day's notice. I can live with that.

Just call Pandora over to your hotel, and you will have DSL: Dick Sucking Lips

Jackson - I don't think he's referring to freedom to come and go like in and out of the hotel or apartment room, but freedom to not be locked in for a set period of time in Buenos Aires, Argentina, or any other locale.

Like as in, he may come down here with all intentions of staying say a month, or longer, but with a hotel can just take off after 3 days if he thinks it sucks or just for any plain ol reason.

I did the same thing when first coming down here - I fully planned on 6 months+ and am still here going on 7 and now staying till end of year at least, but I stayed at the Alvear for the first couple weeks just so I could be free to take off on day or whim while I figured out if I really liked it down here. Which of course I do, but I didnt know that as a new visitor coming down so went the hotel route first.

===============================================

Hi Mpexy,

Okay, that makes sense.

Thanks,

Jackson

Hotel with DSL

I normally stay at ApartHotel Recoleta but I need DSL for this trip, is there a hotel with DSL or WiFi thats relatively inexpensive someone can recommend. I rather stay in a hotel than an apartment just for the flexibility of coming and going instead of being locked in for a set period of time.

=============================================

Hi JustGotBack,

I rather stay in a hotel than an apartment just for the flexibility of coming and going instead of being locked in for a set period of time.
    What in the world are you talking about? If you rent an apartment you have COMPLETE freedom to come and go as you wish.

Thanks,

Jackson

Posting Limitations