Thread: Translation Help!

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Cohiba1
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter 127
    I'm sure Erika would like to do Miss Sol herself.
    Sign me up for that fiesta! At least let me watch.

No way, I don't cheat I just share. I'm sure Erika would like to do Miss Sol herself.

Is she still banned from Exedra?

What happened to Rosie?

I never said she was a bad girl. Or maybe more precise would be to say that for a bad girl, she is very good. I think she has fucked at least 90% of the mansion guests. Now that Rosie is out of circulation, I think more AP members have fucked her than anyone else.

She's very upset that you are cheating on her with Miss Sol. PS she said she goes to Bar Castelar sometimes if she doesn't want to (or can't) pay the consumición at Orleans.

Cool Erika

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    The woody is the girl who hangs out in the gang clubhouse and fucks all the members. She doesn't belong to anyone in particular.

¿Entendés?
    Yes, I understand, but that don't make her no bad girl. If all chicas had her attitude our lives would be much better. After all how many chicas do you know that will help you get other chicas, just because she likes you? All I have to do is point to a chica and say do you know her, she will say yes or no and ask if I want to meat her, and set up the deal. It don't get much better than that.

Having said all that I still can't believe she is fucking around on me, and you are helping her!

The woody is the girl who hangs out in the gang clubhouse and fucks all the members. She doesn't belong to anyone in particular.

¿Entendés?

Question No clue

Hey Punter,

Do you know what a "woody" is in gang banger talk? And I'm not referring to a hard-on.
    I've seen the word "Woody" used for everything from a station wagon to a chic that can grind all day. Since I don't run in gang bang circles I haven't got a clue.

Hey Punter,

Do you know what a "woody" is in gang banger talk? And I'm not referring to a hard-on.

Angry Méxican

I think if you go to the México section of the ISG, some guy at one point posted a link to a site with a bunch of sexual slang in Spanish. Of course, it will differ considerably from what is used here in Argentina but it might be a start.

Or, go to Orleans and find Erika, who is half Argentinean and half Méxican and can speak quite a bit of English. Tip her twenty pesos and she will teach you every filthy phrase you can possibly imagine. I bet for fifty she would write it all down. For slightly more she would demonstrate all of them. And I mean all of them.
    Hey Dude, don't be giving MY Méxican away!

I think if you go to the México section of the ISG, some guy at one point posted a link to a site with a bunch of sexual slang in Spanish. Of course, it will differ considerably from what is used here in Argentina but it might be a start.

Or, go to Orleans and find Erika, who is half Argentinean and half Méxican and can speak quite a bit of English. Tip her twenty pesos and she will teach you every filthy phrase you can possibly imagine. I bet for fifty she would write it all down. For slightly more she would demonstrate all of them. And I mean all of them.

The Abbreviaations section is good, but ss there a website for translations of Spanish sexual slang? Some things I can figure out like besos negros. But I need some thing for the expressions I cannot find in my high school Spanish textbook. Or is there a book that can be recoommended?

And "cola" is not in the list of abbreviations and acronyms because it is not an abbreviation nor an acronym. It translates literally as a "tail." Hence, it could either be a chica's ass or it could be the line at the grocery store.

Translation

Cola is the rear end.

I still can't find "Cola", should that be in the glossary as well?

Thanks!

Strad

Look on top

On top of the forum page it says "abbreviations". Look at it and all your questions will be answered.

Translation Help!

Some of you more experienced mongers should come up with a list of meanings for all the acronyms that you use. Like BBBJ, what the hell is that? Some of us newbies have no idea what you're talking about sometimes.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Posting Limitations