Thread: Rosario

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Jim Bob
  1. 11-28-18 18:01

Winner 2017 Noob of the year

2. 11-28-18 12:41

Yes, very inexpensive. The women are all Argentine, as far as I can tell, no Dominicans, Peruvians, etc like you find in Bs As. There was also a giant Carrefour next to the hotel, so I even bought some small household items there to take home with me, because in Bs As seems it is hard to find a large inexpensive store to buy all your stuff. It's also a very nice hotel, I think it is listed as 4-star. So for prices slightly less than Buenos Aires, a much more luxurious experience. For those prices in Bs As, your experience would be a lot rougher.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired66  [View Original Post]
    Hey Jim very nice reports.

So for 3,850 pesos which is about $100 dollars you got.

Round trip ticket.

2 nights.

2 chicks 1.5 hrs total plus a prego.

This is hard to beat almost anywhere. As I said before if the exchange rate approaches 50 to 1 I'll be there to be ur wingman, maybe even 45 to 1.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    I made a few trips to Rosario, this time I had two days of me time and checked out the local action. First I will make a few brief observations about Rosario in comparison with Bs As. Rosario, Argentina's second largest city, is a 4-hour bus ride from Bs As cost 1200 pesos roundtrip and I stayed at a very nice hotel for 1300 pesos a night, so the price is quite reasonable. I ate at a very nice hamburger place called Valkyrie the first day here, had a two pints artisanal IPA draft beer with my hamburger and fries and ice cream for dessert and this was only 250 pesos. Today I went online and found a 5-month pregnant chica wanted 600 pesos for half hour of vaginal sex. It was 800 for bj without condom and I think that is her actual preferred menu item. But I wanted to bang her. The location was located at 3 de febrero and 1 de mayo, a little west of centro towards the river. It was an entire building, with more traditional Argentine architecture, such as very tall roof and double doors and fans etc. I was greeted by a very pretty blond in pink lingerie who didn't appear pregnant but whatever she looked good I thought if this is bait and switch I lucked out I grabbed her around the waist and went for a nice kiss she was receptive but asked who I was there to see I guess there are many chicas working there. I told her I was there for the pregnant one. She took me to a bedroom to wait. There were frosted glass windows on the door and also a small window open at the top of the wall for ventilation, and I could here the sighs and moans and groans of people fucking, although it was far off and faint. She entered the room in black negligee and thigh highs very gushy. She is very European, and in general I found the people in Rosario very European. She advertised as being very kissy and affectionate and she was a little kissy and very affectionate so it was like friendly kissy not deep tongue French kissing for a few minutes kissy. I was turned on by the appearance and kissing and her gushy attitude however. She took my 600 pesos and said she would be right back but she was actually gone for a long time which turned me off a little as she left in the middle of the foreplay. When she came back she put on the condom ad started giving me a blow job. Her bj was good and I think I should have chosen the bbbj for 800 pesos. Anyway we progressed to sex, she laid down on her back and I stuck it in, and she was tight and it was very sexy, with her huge tits in my face, which felt nice although I could see the shape of an implant at the bottom of the breasts. As I got in to it, she told me I was pancaking the baby and tried to slow me down. I suppose this is to be expected. I changed positions a little to get my weight off her and I was getting in to it again but again she was complaining and she wanted to change positions and she rolled over on her side and I was able to bang her from the back while squeezing her monster tits. She was kind of holding my cock in her hand and then she was saying time was almost up so I came and she hopped up to go to the bathroom while I got dressed and that was that. It seemed like I was in the place for a full 30-40 minutes although my actual time with the girl was maybe 20 minutes she shorted me on the time. I thought it was all very "professional" and she was pretty and sweet as can be I suppose when banging pregnant chicas it is only to be expected they aren't going to want a vigorous fucking. The other girl was also pretty, although unfortunately bolt-ons are very popular here and I suspect they all have bolt ons as that is what the regular clientele wants. By professional I mean yes the girls slightly scripted (but did it well) and also the location was nice a somewhat upscale experience for only 600 pesos, whereas I think in Bs As the location would have been grittier and less customer oriented.
    Hey Jim very nice reports.

So for 3,850 pesos which is about $100 dollars you got.

Round trip ticket.

2 nights.

2 chicks 1.5 hrs total plus a prego.

This is hard to beat almost anywhere. As I said before if the exchange rate approaches 50 to 1 I'll be there to be ur wingman, maybe even 45 to 1.

Chica #2 in Rosario

My second chica in Rosario was Veronica, she is 41, and her face is what you would expect, she had nice long hair, and her body was very nice other than bolt ons which I generally don't like. She works from an apartment near the city park in the center-ish part of town. It was a 30 minute walk from my hotel along a boulevard of parks very pleasant to walk seeing all the people out walking dogs drinking mate. I got there she let me in took me up to the apartment. She was very friendly and rubbed her ass against me in the elevator. When we entered the apartment the kitchen area was blocked off with screens but I could see the hands of at least one other woman sitting at a table behind the screen. We went back to the bedroom lit with a red light bulb and full size bed. I decided to do an hour for 1300, she also has half hour for 700. She took off her yoga pants and shirt and laid on top of me in panties and bra with a very perfect body, slim but nice ass, and kissed for a while. Then she gave a great bj I thought it was bb which I did not ask for and then she went to jump on top I was like a condom first haha she said it is already on and indeed it was. After more kissing with her on top, I had her roll off and on her stomach and then banged her in the lazy dog while she moaned and groaned and cried out the usual dame tu leche papi and all that very nice. Afterwards she was like what are you leaving already you paid for an hour she was ready to go again although I was quite satisfied already. So we talked a while about nothing really she was just very friendly and easy going and rny hands over her body admiring all of it. Then I got up got dressed she took me downstairs let me out she said come back any time kissed me chau.

(Someone has pointed out to me (Bayboy) Rosario is third largest city in Argentina not 2nd, So end of geography lesson back to h00kers)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vero naty.jpg‎  

Rosario

I made a few trips to Rosario, this time I had two days of me time and checked out the local action. First I will make a few brief observations about Rosario in comparison with Bs As. Rosario, Argentina's second largest city, is a 4-hour bus ride from Bs As cost 1200 pesos roundtrip and I stayed at a very nice hotel for 1300 pesos a night, so the price is quite reasonable. I ate at a very nice hamburger place called Valkyrie the first day here, had a two pints artisanal IPA draft beer with my hamburger and fries and ice cream for dessert and this was only 250 pesos. Today I went online and found a 5-month pregnant chica wanted 600 pesos for half hour of vaginal sex. It was 800 for bj without condom and I think that is her actual preferred menu item. But I wanted to bang her. The location was located at 3 de febrero and 1 de mayo, a little west of centro towards the river. It was an entire building, with more traditional Argentine architecture, such as very tall roof and double doors and fans etc. I was greeted by a very pretty blond in pink lingerie who didn't appear pregnant but whatever she looked good I thought if this is bait and switch I lucked out I grabbed her around the waist and went for a nice kiss she was receptive but asked who I was there to see I guess there are many chicas working there. I told her I was there for the pregnant one. She took me to a bedroom to wait. There were frosted glass windows on the door and also a small window open at the top of the wall for ventilation, and I could here the sighs and moans and groans of people fucking, although it was far off and faint. She entered the room in black negligee and thigh highs very gushy. She is very European, and in general I found the people in Rosario very European. She advertised as being very kissy and affectionate and she was a little kissy and very affectionate so it was like friendly kissy not deep tongue French kissing for a few minutes kissy. I was turned on by the appearance and kissing and her gushy attitude however. She took my 600 pesos and said she would be right back but she was actually gone for a long time which turned me off a little as she left in the middle of the foreplay. When she came back she put on the condom ad started giving me a blow job. Her bj was good and I think I should have chosen the bbbj for 800 pesos. Anyway we progressed to sex, she laid down on her back and I stuck it in, and she was tight and it was very sexy, with her huge tits in my face, which felt nice although I could see the shape of an implant at the bottom of the breasts. As I got in to it, she told me I was pancaking the baby and tried to slow me down. I suppose this is to be expected. I changed positions a little to get my weight off her and I was getting in to it again but again she was complaining and she wanted to change positions and she rolled over on her side and I was able to bang her from the back while squeezing her monster tits. She was kind of holding my cock in her hand and then she was saying time was almost up so I came and she hopped up to go to the bathroom while I got dressed and that was that. It seemed like I was in the place for a full 30-40 minutes although my actual time with the girl was maybe 20 minutes she shorted me on the time. I thought it was all very "professional" and she was pretty and sweet as can be I suppose when banging pregnant chicas it is only to be expected they aren't going to want a vigorous fucking. The other girl was also pretty, although unfortunately bolt-ons are very popular here and I suspect they all have bolt ons as that is what the regular clientele wants. By professional I mean yes the girls slightly scripted (but did it well) and also the location was nice a somewhat upscale experience for only 600 pesos, whereas I think in Bs As the location would have been grittier and less customer oriented.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WhatsApp Image 2018-11-27 at 12.24.04.jpeg‎   WhatsApp Image 2018-11-27 at 12.24.03.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations