Thread: Cordoba Lists

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    The report originally posted here has been superseded by a new report posted later in this thread.

Cordoba

Hola gentlemen,

Going to Cordoba at the end of the month for business. Had lots of luck in BA thanks to all of you. Not much recent from Cordoba as far as posting. Can anyone give me some current advice. Staying at the Interplaza. Should I get some companionship through the hotel as stated a couple years ago or shoud I go through some incall sites? Any advice would be very very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

A gringa who learned a little something from a Cordobesita may be nice.

Tired of Castellano?

I don't think I'll be looking for anything other than spanish speakers!

Telos

There are lots of what appear to be short-term hotels on Av. Velez Sarsfield south of the Patio Olmos Shopping mall.

There is also a Language Institute on Av. Velez Sarsfield just north of Patio Olmos where you can meet a lot of American college students if you get tired of speaking Castellano.

Suerte,

Tin.

Yeah Right!

I'll have to check if the pics match the real person.

Talking

Thanks for the link.

I found this, may be helpful for some of you who travel to Cordoba.

http://www.cordobesitas.com.ar

I ended up going to Chile instead but Córdoba is still on my list. Bear in mind I have been there twice before so I know there is pussy there. However I am now back in work mode so it may be a while.

Thanks, Bacchus and Santa Fe. I should be able to get away for a three day weekend some time in September.

Forget about DH's Expedition!

You guys have been a wealth of information and positive reinforcement. I will be leading my own recon mission in June of next year. Wherever the cat is we will find it. I will follow up with some of my local connections and I will be sure to stay up to date on some of the areas WT69 mentioned in his list. Any other info that is gathered prior to next June will surely help me tactically so don't hesitate to post it up.

I reccomend staying out of town too. Try Mendoza, BaAs or Rossario they are all out of town.

Holiday Inn

Unless you are driving, why stay out of town? Lots of great hotels in downtown.

Quote Originally Posted by CordobaOrBust
    How far is the Holiday Inn from the nicer restaurants / bars in Cordoba? Since its out of town, is it a short cabride? I have heard that this HI is comparable to a Hilton here in the States.

How far is the Holiday Inn from the nicer restaurants / bars in Cordoba? Since its out of town, is it a short cabride? I have heard that this HI is comparable to a Hilton here in the States.

Córdoba

Winter vacation is certainly over because there are some fine culos walking the streets of Cordoba as I am typing this report. Beautiful girls. I'm not doing much P4P here in this city, but I don't think I will have to with all the nubile ass around. I will try to hit a few bars / clubs this weekend and follow up.

Tin "Pegleg"

Smile I will contribute 100p

The information obtained will be well worth it.

Posting Limitations