Thread: Oro 2280

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Walked by this address for old times' sake and found that there is nothing there, just an empty space with some minimal evidence of work being done on the interior. That makes it even more of a shame.

Gone, but not forgotten. Sob.

There are still a few places similar to Oro, but at much less convenient locations. I went to a bbq at argentine friends house in Adrogue, 20 km south of Buenos Aires. After a few beers, we decided to go and visit the local clubs.

We went 10 km back north to Lanus. In the center of the town, we knocked to a door and were introduced to a small room with a fan working on / off and loud music.

Beers were 10 pesos and I think this was the same price for the girls consumption. Half an hour service was offered at 50 pesos upstairs. No entrance fee, so local workers could step in and out to check the girls without damage.

Of course, at that price, don't expect to get top models. Some were fairly ugly, but some had positive attitude and could fill half an hour of lonelyness for less than 10 Euros without regret. Many were from the caraibs.

When you think about the prices in Capital Federal just for a drink, you realise how this is a totally different world.

I don't think those places fit foreign mongers expectations but this was an interesting experience.

Definitely closed

I confirm this bad news. I spoke with one girl who used to work there. Very bad news this place was the last one of this kind: afordable and with many girls

Closed

Quote Originally Posted by PendejoLoco
    Have they already closed or is it only that the building is on sale?
    =====================Closed =====================

Have they already closed or is it only that the building is on sale?

Quote Originally Posted by MataHari
    Sad news for those who liked that convenient, well located and affordable place. Oro s building is for sale.

Any advise on a similar place? I will miss that club a lot.
    Where wil Michelle go? If you don't know Michelle, then you should find her. She is a Blonde chica with light skin. Super hot. WOW she will be missed. If she does not open up to you then get a penis shaped squirt gun and walk up to her at the club and squirt her. HAHA

Sad news for those who liked that convenient, well located and affordable place. Oro s building is for sale.

Any advise on a similar place? I will miss that club a lot.

I returned to the place, expecting to find Valeria, who treated me so well last time. She was not there. After one hour chatting with different girls, finally I found a girl for whom I felt desire, petite, raven dark hair, blue eyes, singing porteno accent.

I didnt expect much since I thought last session couldn t fulfill better my needs of tenderness. I was wrong!

In another style, more bohemian, she made me feel loved and desired. The kisses were soft and eager at the same time, the touch tender, the love making passionate and. Noisy. I left with stars in the eyes, feeling 20 years younger and believing that anything is possible.

Those argentine girls are magicians, they give all they have, body and soul, for the little time you stay with them.

I wanted to tip for this wonderful session, she refused, which flattered me but I still don't understand why, since obviously, that money is needed.

I got lost in Palermo yesterday night and ended up at 0ro. I didnt expect much based on some reports but was very pleasantly surprised.

The atmosphere is exceptionally laid back for a place like this. Absolutly no pressure from the boss or the girls. Available girls come and talk to you with the usual questions and if they feel you are not attracted by them they politely go back to their table.

Prices are user friendly. I ll recall for those not willing to read the whole thread: 20 pesos the entrance, 1/2 hour = 80p 40 mn=100p 1h=130p.

I appreciated that the cigarettes sold at the bar were not overcharged (7p) You are allowed to smoke inside. The beer comes with salty knackers displayed in 3 different plates.

The second girl who came to visit was cute, a bit shy, I felt a GFE possible with her so I booked one hour.

You then follow her outside to climb upstairs. The corridor isnt the cleanest you could expect but who cares. The chica then asked for the gift and went to talk to the rooms attendant. There again, the conversation between them sounded friendly and relaxed.

The room awas large and clean and equipped with a shower . At first, the girl, a cute brunette in her early 20s from Corrientes (not a porteno accent) seemed a bit nervous, but after a bit of talking she started to relax and quited her bras. Once reassured, she offered the most wonderful GFE I ever had (except with a GF) She totally abandoned herself to pleasure which made the contact as soft and warm as a mudcake. This was the first time in my mongering life that i witnessed a girl masturbating while riding. The way she touched and hugged was a delight, sensitive, intuitive. The caresses after she came were almost maternal. She confessed her nervosity at start was due to a feeling of "shame" (verguenza) doing that job. I gave her the 70 pesos change from the 130 as a tip for the wonderful session she offered and we left outside.

At the entrance, I talked with the doorman for something like one hour. The guy was amazingly educated for what you would expect from somebody doing that job.

I left totally apeased. I will definitly come back to that place which more than fulfilled my expectations.

I've been to Oro several times recently. Our usual arrival time is between midnight and 2:00 AM. The room is fairly dark, the music so-so but not of high volume, the decor plain and the class factor around 2 or 3. The tables and chairs are clean enough and beers aren't terribly expensive, more than 10 but less than 20P.

I would say that, on an average night, there are 12-18 girls, but my wingman might correct me. About half are doable in a crisis and there are usually 1-4 girls of good quality.

The girls are not pushy, but sometimes they aren't that friendly, either. They seem to approach only if you call them or if the "entertainment coordinator" sends them to the table. Their drinks are 50 pesos.

The service seems to vary a lot between CBJ and BBBJ, anal, DFK and other stuff. Where the girls at the Triangle might treat you like a long-lost lover and the girls at Newport act like they are out on a sleezy bridle shower evening, the girls at Oro seem to be more business-oriented.

The upstairs rooms are fairly large and contain bathrooms. However, I think you would need to bring your own sheets if you wanted clean ones.

On my last night in BA, I took Analia. She was young, skinny, nice and a good kisser. It was definitely worth 150 pesos (130 for the session plus 20 for entrada, which includes a drink)

My buddy spent a lot of time with a blondish girl who spoke fantastic English, which was a first for me there. I think a session with her would be well worth it.

Went there last week. It was slow but not totally dead on a Friday around midnight. The girls there were of pretty low quality, but not pushy. Still 20 pesos to enter, $130 for a room.

Quote Originally Posted by Artisttyp
    I like this place even though they try to change prices for gringos.
    They've never tried to overcharge me the 10 or so times I've been there. They have all sorts of pricing, 15-30-45-60 minute pricing. You can find some gems here, on occasion.

Oro

Was there yesterday night. About 10 girls. Price is 20 pesos for the entry which gives you the right to one drink. Price for one hour in the adjacent hotel is now 130 pesos. Some girls are completas, others no. Can be a plan be if nothing else available.

I like this place even though they try to change prices for gringos. It is located in a decent part of palermo with good restaurants surrounding it.

It is located on a street with the last name "oro" not far from santa fe. Take the D train to stop "palermo" then walk along santa fe until you see De Oro and walk down to 2280.

20 pesos entrance as stated with beer included. IMHO the line up was better or equal to a decent budget privado (maybe better). Actually that was the first time I got to choose from more than 3 girls.

The chicas do not pressure you to buy them drinks and are willing to sit and chat with you while you finish yours.

I chose a very pretty thick boned italian girl. She wouldnt do bbbj but she did agree to lick my balls while I finish. DFK, DATY in front and back.

I paid 100 pesos for 40 minutes and gave her a 20 pesos tip.

All in all with cab home session tip entrance etc. It was around $40 US.

Not bad for a late night budget option. They open from 8pm until 6am. Great.

I will go back.

I was there recently and I paid 110 pesos for the hour. When the chica told me the price, I verified it with the bartender. Inflacion, he explained.

Still reasonably priced.

Posting Limitations