Thread: Oro 2280

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Prices have gone up? Can anyone verify?

I went here for the first time last night.

I paid 20 pesos at the door, true to what other people had said would be the entry price.

But when I negotiated with the girl, she charged 100 pesos for 40 minutes, instead of the 80 pesos I was expecting. I told her that I know that the price is 80, I have friends who come here and that's the price they pay. But she stuck with her story, that the price went up to 100 pesos for 40 minutes, that it went up a month ago. She also said that these prices were set by the building, so she didn't have leeway to make any exceptions.

Can anyone verify the pricing here? I hope it is still 80 for 40 minutes, and that I was just getting the treatment last night.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre

One has very hot girls at times and one has sperm-banks and nothing else at the other!

If you go drunk you can have a good time because you won't notice the girls or the place!

Go Drunk!

TL
    Well as they say in my town "De noche todas las gatas son pardas" -At night all gatas are gray-

I agree 100% with TL.

Just that I reiterate that its a good budget option for budget mongers in the night when most cheap privados close down for the night and all that matters is the need of a hole to deposit the sperms somehow come what may!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre
    It's like a way, way scaled back version of the Fight for Iwo Jima and. Comparing it to the Fight for the Malvinas!

One place is a dive in a basic neighborhood and one is a very nice place in a decent neighborhood!

One has very hot girls at times and one has sperm-banks and nothing else at the other!

If you go drunk you can have a good time because you won't notice the girls or the place!

Go Drunk!

TL

It's Like "Boy's - Town"!

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    This is a way, way scaled down version of Black. If you want to go and have a drink for 20 p (the cover is 20 & includes a drink) there is no problem at all.
    It's like a way, way scaled back version of the Fight for Iwo Jima and. Comparing it to the Fight for the Malvinas!

One place is a dive in a basic neighborhood and one is a very nice place in a decent neighborhood!

Go Drunk!

TL

Oro tonight?

Hello,

Anyone going to Oro 2280 tonight?

I know this is a slow weekend in town for the Monday holiday, but want to explore this place, as this is a very boring Saturday for me.

Has anyone done a visit lately? Any names?

Let me know.

Regards,

DiegoCCS

I went in on a Wednesday night at 1am. As other posters said, 20 pesos for entry and included one drink. Only about 10 chicas there with an equal number of johns. I can't remember her name but a petite Uruguaya came up and chatted me up. She had short hair, couldn't have been more than 5'2" and 110 lbs. Agreed on 110 pesos for an hour and up we went. After finishing the business end we ended up chatting for the remaining time. She had no English at all and my Spanish is at the beginner's level. But we understood each other and had a pleasant time.

I probably wouldn't repeat. The chica was fine but the place isn't my taste. I didn't like the sanitary condition of the rooms upstairs and the noise level coming from the hallway was distracting. But then, what can I expect from 110 pesos? I would spend more time at other boliches but I would also enjoy it more.

It's good to see new posters posting reviews (last few posts) instead of just questions.

Went twice this week. Saturday night, stop by by 8pm, they told me to come back 5 minutes later. I came back by 9, only one not so young lady was there. We talk a little bit, my spanish is very poor but she was nice. I decided to go to dinner, then came back at 10.20. Still only this girl, Maria. I waited for another 20 minutes, then decided to go with her. Actually a nice time, she was actually 40, one daughter. She overspend my 40 minutes.

Then Monday night, I arrived at 11pm, about 12 girls, one fat came to me, I declined after 5 minutes, I was looking for 2 thin and young ladies, but they didn't replied to my eyes. Finally one came, Cieno, 23, not a very nice face but nice body, petite. I took the 40 minutes, did a full daty she apparently liked a lot, then many positions. As soon as it was finished, she just put her clothes and we left before the 40 minutes.

So not firt class experience, but totally decent and very good even for 80+20 $, it even not 25 euros, unbelievable!

Been living in BA and a member of AP for over a year and thought since I read AP daily I should contribute back to everyone.

I go to this place almost 1x a week. The best "bang" for the buck if your looking for a decent 6 or 7.

20 peso entrance (includes a drink and snacks) and the girls come up to you unlike other places. The couple of mozos are super friendly and the place is very no pressure.

Prices are supper reasonable and you can pick 30 mins, 40 mins (my favorite for 80 pesos) or an hour.

The turn over is pretty good so if your stopping by 1x a week, by the time your done banging the couple good looking girls you'll find new ones start showing up.

Almost all the girls that work here are from the provincia. Not sure if thats not the reason but its very rare when I don't have a fun time with any of them.

Good, accurate post by Captian.

This place is ok.

Value for money and safe. You can find some good girls if you are patient.

I have always liked this place because most people don't go to it.

I have been to Oro three times and each time I have banged a decent looking girl on the cheap side. Never a bad time.

Since the gig is up, most mongers that have been to Oro don't talk about Oro, for this very reason.

Cheers!

Captain's review of Oro 2280

I have been wanting to put a review on this place for past few weeks but finally go down to doing so only today.

GETTING THERE: Its located close to Palermo Soho. Just hire a taxi and give him the address and he would take you there. There have been discussions on this thread that its difficult to locate. On the contrary, it is not. The building number is not highly visible but the green neon lights with words "pub" can be seen from far.

I would recommend stopping the taxi 20 m further down and walking back.

ENTRY: Pretty simple. The guy charges 30 ARS entry fees at the gate. You are usually not allowed to peak inside before paying. The 30 ARS entitles the entree a free beer.

Once when I went there, I only had a 100 ARS bill, so the guard told me to collect the change from the bar. I did get the change without the hassle though the bar guy did try to dissuade me in collecting the change and instead spending on drinks!

LAYOUT OF THE CLUB: A typical Latin layout with old fashioned Latin music and chicas huddled together on one side of the bar. It has a large area with approximately 100 odd chairs available to sit out of which 20-25 occupied by chicas at peak hours.

PEAK HOURS: Thursday / Friday / saturday, 11 pm -3 am. About 1 am on these nights are ideal.

BAR: It is pretty simple at the other end from the entry point. The free drink is given in exchange of the paper coupon. Their are 3-4 types of free snacks such as peanuts / popcorn etc available with the drinks.

PRICE OF DRINKS : I never ventured further than the free drink which comes with the entry fees of 30 ARS. However,approximately the local beers are no more than 30 ARS.

The chicas drinks are not a necessity/pre-requisite to chat with the girls. However, if you do wish to host them, the prices for chica's drinks are same as men's drinks.

Their is nothing as a bar fine for taking the girls to the room above. I never tried taking a girl home, in which case their is a possibility of a bar fine/tax of some sort on the client.

ATMOSPHERE: Pretty relaxed / easy / Absolutely no pressure on clients to pick up girls. You can indeed enjoy a drink there and do chica watching solely, if that is your interest for the evening. Predominantly local crowd or Castellano speaking gentry.

SAFETY ISSUES: None. Absolutely safe to go there without any sort of worries.

QUALITY OF GIRLS: Very Very mediocre. I hardly ever saw a 6 there. At most the bar is full of 3's, 4's or 5's and maybe one or two 6's, if you are lucky. For sure, no 7's or 8's.

QUANTITY OF CHICAS: At peak hours, 20-25 girls available. In off-peak hours 3-4 girls.

PRICE: That is the good part. Its just 110ARS for 1 hour. This includes room charges. For 40 minutes, its slightly cheaper.

PROCEDURE FOR P4P: The girls are sitting in the bar in miniskirts or other revealing outfits. The client pays the entry fees and and collects his free beer from the bar. He then sits himself on a chair of his choice with a view on the chicas sitting at a distance of not more than 3-4 metres away. He then makes eye contact with the chica he fancies. The chica will walk up to his table, introduce herself and sit with him. The client will discuss prices, his likes / dislikes. The girl and client if in agreement will leave the bar together. Right next to bar on the floor above is something like a transitirio. However, its not a typical transitirio. In the sense, for using this place the girl must be from Oro 2280 and further, the price for the girl includes the room charges.

DID I TAKE A GIRL FROM HERE?

No, I did not because the quality of chicas was not to my liking and never convinced me enough to go ahead. This is also the reason, I never sighted the room. However, from what I gathered from the chicas, the rooms are very clean and bedsheets fresh after every use. Supply of condoms / towel, no issue.

DO I RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO NEWBIES?

One of the main advantages of this place is that its one of the cheapest options available in BA and that too in the night when most of the cheap end privados are closed. So newbie mongers looking for budget lays in late night, should hit this place.

It is also a a unique place in BA which provides the atmosphere of a Boliche but prices / service / rooms of a cheap end privado. It is place where you can do it all without having to go looking for a transitirio or taking the girl home or having to approach the girl via the Mamasan.

Also, unlike privados its gives ample time to communicate with girls in the bar before going ahead with the act, if at all one does decide to go ahead.

TRIVIA:

I spoke to few girls (the best looking ones) at this bar. They weren't very keen on BBBJ's or cola. Disappointing!

Many chicas seem to be in late 30's here, however no MILFs as such.

Their are no issues talking to many chicas before choosing the one you want to go ahead with!

Happy mongering in BA.

Saludos!

I recommend 1 am, Thursday, Friday, Saturday

I recommend earlier, about 11:30.

Go about 1 am

Posting Limitations