This blog is moderated by Seismo

Update

This is on the Spanish forum.

Avenida Juan Bautista Alberdi 3100. 10 Chicas. Cover: 60 p. Chicas: 250 p 30 min., 400 p hour, +70p hotel. Tel: _____ Hours: ____.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Went lat night. Took the last "E" line subte to end stop "Plaza de los virreyes". I took a taxi (4p) to the club but easily walked for 10-12 minutes. Looked like a slow night. It was 15P entry with small can of beer included. About 10 girls. I was impressed. No bikinis. All with shirts on but tiny mini skirts where you could check out their fine asses (which was the main selling point here) I did not see one big ass here. Girls were generally between 19 and 22. Looks from 5 to 9. Jessica at 19 was the nicest girl (best attitude - not body) here.

Only two other guys here. Both took girls. One was a tiny little blond with a great ass. Rooms are available upstairs. Price was 60 p for 30 minutes, 120 an hour. I should have taken her Jesica.

The way they do it is that after you sit down, a girl comes over and asks if she can sit down. She chats, asks if you are interested. If you say no, she leaves and another comes and sits. I hesitated with Jessica as about 12.30am, 3/4 stunners come in. These girls knew it. Blonds, 5.8, killer bodies but with attitude. Then 6 guys came in, ordered champers and had the girls all over them.

Decided to go and come back some other time to do Jessica, the other girls I could leave or take. Walked to Directero Av and took the 126 bus (80c) back home. It deleivered me to my door. Should check where this bus leaves from in centro.

Lolas / Alberdi 3100 in Flores

Lolas / Alberdi 3100 in Flores.

8pm-6am.

10 pesos gets you in with one drink.

Thurs at midnight there were 20 chicas, 4-5 locals. Some of the girls seemed very young, perhaps too young to be working.

This club is a few blocks from Dolys. Prices were 60 pesos for 30 min,

120p per hour. Rooms are run down, but included in price.

An OK time, not worth a run out to Flores, but if you are going to Dolys anyway it may be worth a look.

Posting Limitations