Thread: NH Florida

+ Submit Report
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I think when I stayed there it was $77 US per night. Had a few visitors, but I won't be staying there on my next trip. Next trip will be an apartment in Recoleta, much more room and less expensive so that will mean more money for mongering.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassmanic
    $150/ night for the honeymoon suite and girl friendly. 1/2 a block from Orleans.
    150 USD a night?

You spent a fortune.

Smuler

Girl Friendly

$150/ night for the honeymoon suite and girl friendly. 1/2 a block from Orleans.

Just stayed here from 11/10 - 11/19. Not a bad place, kinda small but chica friendly and practically right next door to Cafe Orleans. However, if you want to find a better price without getting killed on the taxes, you may want to look into staying at the mansion or an apartment in Recoletta as my friends do. This was my first trip and staying at the NH Florida cost me $2700 pesos (about $900 US)

Just trying to look out for you and make sure you can get more bang for your buck.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Out for Flesh
    I stayed there for 1 week. Very decent. A couple of computers at the reception; I used to disconnect one of them and connect my laptop. No problem.

I would not say it is that off the track - the Triangle and Excedra are within minutes walking. Of course if you prefer Recoleta, then you should take a taxi. But I was very satisfied with the hotel.
    Thank god for this forum! Am trying to plan my (I hope) 2007 holiday. Was looking at Rome and Madrid but it was working out rather expensive so I decided to look at BA as an alternative. 14 days in BA at NH Florida including airfare out of Caracas will only set me back US $ 2,000. More chica money!

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleman
    Anybody ever stay at the NH Florida hotel? I made reservations for November, but just want to make sure it's decent.
    I stayed there for 1 week. Very decent. A couple of computers at the reception; I used to disconnect one of them and connect my laptop. No problem.

I would not say it is that off the track - the Triangle and Excedra are within minutes walking. Of course if you prefer Recoleta, then you should take a taxi. But I was very satisfied with the hotel.

NH Florida

Anybody ever stay at the NH Florida hotel? I made reservations for November, but just want to make sure it's decent.

Thanks.

Posting Limitations