Thread: Hotel List

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69
    The best place I've stayed in BA is Christoro Columbo in Palermo. For the longest time it was $15-$25 on Travelocity. I stayed away becuase the price was so low and I didn't expect much. But I stayed there before the price shot up. It's nice. The rooms are really suites / apts. They have a living room, bedroom and a kitchen area. The quality is about what a Sheraton or Hyatt Regency would be in the states. Chica Friendly, but it's in the $70 range now.

Alvear

I'll add it to the list, but at the price of the room does a Chica come with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sebascot
    One of the greatest hotels in the world is in BA. The Alvear Palace is an incredible hotel. Yes, it is expensive, but you can't beat the location. Very friendly.

One more to add

One of the greatest hotels in the world is in BA. The Alvear Palace is an incredible hotel. Yes, it is expensive, but you can't beat the location. Very friendly.

This is a great list. Note, not all these hotels a chica friendly. I've stayed at the Hotel Lion D'or. There's a sign there saying that visitors should meet you in the lobby, they are not allowed in the rooms.

Hotel List

This list has been superceeded by a revised list posted in this thread on 08-29-06.
    Last edited by WorldTravel69; 08-24-06 at 13:03. Reason: Adding More Hotels

Posting Limitations