This blog is moderated by Member #4109

Lucy !

Lucy Baby.

Where are you?

We want to come out and play with you.

Highly Recommended.

TL Knows Best.

Well

I am not promoting LL. I have not seen her in some years. However, she is responsible for one of my favorite carnal memories. I definitely plan on seeing her again.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Wild Walleye For This Post:

4. 10-12-12 18:00

Quote Originally Posted by Labrador  [View Original Post]
    Hey Luci. Great to see you back on AP. I thought you forgot about us guys on AP. I'll connect with you via PM. We can get together when I am in BA the week of Oct 15th.

BTW your photos look great. As usual.

To those who have not been with Luci. I will tell you she has a rocking bod and will take you places you have never been. Yeah she is good!

Lab
    Glad to see she is back. I'm just sorry I didn't get a chance to see her on my last visit. Really a nice girl.

Ahh Luciana is back.

Quote Originally Posted by LucianaLove  [View Original Post]
    Hello, Everybody!

I have missed you all and hope we can get together soon. I really feel like meeting new friends and getting together again with my old ones.

You can reach me to my email or cel phone number just send a PM and I will get back to you.

As always I provide the best girlfriend experience with deep french kissing, blow job without condom and vaginal sex. I speak english and I am a beautiful, sexy and classy woman to meet.

I am available only for outcalls meaning your hotel or apartment but NO telos.

I am attaching a couple of pics but only for privacy purposes I will not be showing my face, I am a cutie! Jajaja.

Many kisses to you all,

Luciana.
    Hey Luci. Great to see you back on AP. I thought you forgot about us guys on AP. I'll connect with you via PM. We can get together when I am in BA the week of Oct 15th.

BTW your photos look great. As usual.

To those who have not been with Luci. I will tell you she has a rocking bod and will take you places you have never been. Yeah she is good!

Lab

Hello, Everybody!

I have missed you all and hope we can get together soon. I really feel like meeting new friends and getting together again with my old ones.

You can reach me to my email or cel phone number just send a PM and I will get back to you.

As always I provide the best girlfriend experience with deep french kissing, blow job without condom and vaginal sex. I speak english and I am a beautiful, sexy and classy woman to meet.

I am attaching a couple of pics but only for privacy purposes I will not be showing my face, I am a cutie! Jajaja.

Many kisses to you all,

Luciana.
    That is quite a tongue that girl has hung on her. Heppa!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

9. 10-04-12 11:47

Hmmm

Hello, Everybody!

Many kisses to you all,

Luciana.
    Looks like paradise. Thanks for the fotos.

As for LL being MIA, from past experience, some times she is around and available and some times she is not. When she isn't around and available, she is usually incommunicado. It is the luck of the draw.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Wild Walleye For This Post:

12. 10-04-12 11:36

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I sent her an email on 25 Aug, got a reply asking if I was still in BA on 18 Sept to which I replied on 19 Sept. Since then nada.

In the meantime I guess I can enjoy myself with other chicas jejejeje
    I tried while I was there and she was MIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    I got a number for her from a very reliable member and left a message and texted, no answer. I hope that's not her bombacha hanging on the lightpost outside of the AP House.
    I sent her an email on 25 Aug, got a reply asking if I was still in BA on 18 Sept to which I replied on 19 Sept. Since then nada.

In the meantime I guess I can enjoy myself with other chicas jejejeje

I wonder as well

Quote Originally Posted by Labrador  [View Original Post]
    Hey where did Luci go. Never see here posting any more. And very few reports.

Does anyone have a line on where she is and how she can be reached. I'll be in BA in a few weeks. She is one of my favorite fun toys. Here PM box is full. Either she is very busy or in hiding.

Hoping she has not thrown in the g-string.

Labrador
    I got a number for her from a very reliable member and left a message and texted, no answer. I hope that's not her bombacha hanging on the lightpost outside of the AP House.

LucianaLove. Where the heck are you?

Hey where did Luci go. Never see here posting any more. And very few reports.

Does anyone have a line on where she is and how she can be reached. I'll be in BA in a few weeks. She is one of my favorite fun toys. Here PM box is full. Either she is very busy or in hiding.

Hoping she has not thrown in the g-string.

Labrador

Trying to contact Luciana

Hi. Can anybody send me Luciana's direct email in a PM? I have seen her a few times and am coming back to BA but lost her email. On this board a PM to her gets an auto-response that she has to delete some PMs in order to receive any new ones so my messages aren't reaching her.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    You'll like her. She has friends in the business now, non pros looking for a little spending money. I met one last time and had a blast with her. I have some pics but I have to ask her if I can post them. I don't remember pricing but it's fine. I almost forgot to pay her once since the time was so comfortable. Money was never discussed. Good comfort zone. I would recommend a trio with her and one of her friends. She loves eating pussy as much as I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    I have never met her but would like to.
    You'll like her. She has friends in the business now, non pros looking for a little spending money. I met one last time and had a blast with her. I have some pics but I have to ask her if I can post them. I don't remember pricing but it's fine. I almost forgot to pay her once since the time was so comfortable. Money was never discussed. Good comfort zone. I would recommend a trio with her and one of her friends. She loves eating pussy as much as I do.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteCat For This Post:

How much does she charge? For outcalls

I have never met her but would like to.

It's Argentina

Get her mobile number and text or call her. She can't be on the forum 24/7 but, I guarantee that her phone is right by her side.

She is one of my favorites. That older pic of her in the brown, slinky dress is exactly what I remember,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    I've found that sometimes she takes a little time to respond but you have to remember she is a business woman and does not spend alot of time on this forum. I'll send her an e-mail and let her know. Can't wait to get down to tap that rock hard booty.
    Lucy rocks, I hope I hear from her.

Posting Limitations