Thread: Marrying a chica

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Don't even think about it

Hey Billy,

Please please please know that your are threating in very thin ice. First know this is a very bad idea, I have had a 3 friends, who have brought back women: one from Colombia and two from Argentina. They tell me it is the biggest mistake of their life.

How can you even consider a women who gets laid 300 to 400 times a year from diffrent strangers any good. If they find a "bobalicon" to take them to the US. And make her feel like a lady, of course they'll take it.

These are money hungry women who will add fuel to the fire when they see america's vain style of life in some area.

In all three cases these sluts took my friends for everything they had ad left then holding the back.

Bigger better deal. Is exactly what they wanted.

Beside why on God's green earth would you want to get married to a hooker or otherwise when you can have a diffrent 19 yr old beauty everyday.

By the way bobalicon means half Bobo and half Maricon.

Why

Marrying a chica

I have something I am curious about. I will go ahead and state that I am not considering it, and it really never occured to me to do it. The reason I bring it up is that some friends were asking why I didn't bring one back like some other guys we know. I know of a few guys who came down here, became enamored with a chica, married her, and carted her away to the States. Of the ones I know about one of them is over, and the other isn't going so well. Have any of you ever considered it? Do you think the chicas are damaged goods or are they just women doing what they have to do? I will admit when I first got down here I fell head over heels for a girl, but I ended it before it got too far. I could see it happening but I haven't met one that made me want to go through all the hassle to get them back to the States. I always hear about how women in SA make the best wives. Personally I think once any woman gets into the US culture there is a danger that she will become materialistic and start looking for the bigger better deal. Anyway, just food for thought.

Posting Limitations