View Poll Results: How should I deal with members who deliberately show chicas their photos on the site?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing, just let it go.

12 7.36%
  • Privately ask them not to do it again.

19 11.66%
  • Publicly out them by identifying their Forum Username.

46 28.22%
  • Terminate their membership and ban their IP address.

88 53.99%
  • Publish their email address so everybody can tell them what they think.

25 15.34%
  • Post a scarlet letter under all of their reports.

18 11.04%
  • Change the title under their username to "Forum Traitor".

36 22.09%
  • Ask Irina to steal their laptop and send compromising photos to all their email contacts.

18 11.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Dealing with Forum Traitors

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Reduce the Risk

In all my travels, only once I traveled with someone else. I met up with a guy from the office and travelled around Colombia. Not only did he ruin my trip, he nearly ruined my life. I showed him the international version of this site while in Cali. What a disaster. First, it was his first trip so, he was quite the expert when he returned and ran his mouth constantly and used my name and told all my stories I told him. Then, after the trip, he opened this site regularly and showed others while in the office. I transferred as fast as I could before he got fired. He gave the Chicas he dated my contact info and they all 6 of them called me at one time or another. Reduce your risk:

Rule 1: Travel alone. That is the only way to have true freedom. You are not any more secure with a partner. You are simply being weighed down or yourself, weighing down the partner.

Rule 2: Contain yourself; tell no one. Let everyone else brag and even let them lie. You don't need to tell your stories once you get home. Everyone repeats the most outrageous stories and they will get to someone you don' t want to hear.

Rule 3: Don't give out business cards or business contacts.

Rule 4: Don't show this site to your female friends or anyone for that matter. Its better to remain annonymous unless you meet an already establshed member.

Rule 5: There are some who have to get a leg up, no matter if they are losers or not. This is your private hobby and if you feel guily, (and I do not) no one deserves to feel your guilt.

To the traitor

Hang them for TREASON.

Retired Member

Smile

Dave,

CockSucker is the correct definition.

Exon

Traitor?

From Wilkepedia:

Treason was specifically defined in the United States Constitution, the only crime so defined. Article Three defines treason as levying war against the United States or "in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort,"

Unless a state of war I don't know about exists, is "treason" perhaps the correct term to define this action?

Just wondering.

David

============================================

Hi Dave,

I don't know why this would be an issue for discussion, but here's the definitions from www.dictionary.com:

3 results for: traitor

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1)

trai‧tor

–noun
    1. a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust.
    2. a person who commits treason by betraying his or her country.

Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

n.

One who betrays one's country, a cause, or a trust, especially one who commits treason.

[Middle English, from Old French, from Latin trditor, from trditus, past participle of trdere, to betray. See tradition.]

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
    Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

WordNet - Cite This Source

traitor

1: someone who betrays his country by committing treason [syn: treasonist]
    2: a person who says one thing and does another [syn: double-crosser, double-dealer, two-timer, betrayer]

WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe that the crime of treason is committed by a traitor, but that's not the only definition of the word traitor.

Thanks,

Jackson

I too have met many of the mongers on this Forum and have made many friends. Some of the mongers are quite different and I know we can not all be alike and that I will not like everyone and they may not like me. I can say tho that I find many mongers to be fun loving guys looking to have a good time and not wanting to deal with chicas FIRED up by someone showing their posted photos on this board. I have personally seen the results of how this can go down when 2 different chicas at different times confronted one of our fellow mongers about posted photos he had taken. Both of these chicas went off the deep end over their photos being on this forum. I am confident that the photos helped expand their businesses and helped them make more money, but believe me they did not see it that way at the time. Our fellow monger that posted these chicas photos was not asked by either of them NOT to post the photos. He was proud to share his conquests with other members of this Forum and the Forum traitor shared his photos with these ladies. Had he not posted the photos, than the traitor would not have had this to share with the chicas. I just do know understand what the traitor had hoped to gain from opening this Forum's photos with them. I feel very sorry for him, if that was all he could think of doing with them after their sessions.

Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Dave
    If those of you who for some reason get a kick out of giant closeups of anonymous pussies and assholes want to keep doing that I suppose it's harmless enough, but if you think posting pictures that include someones face without their knowledge is OK, why don't you put your own face in the picture as well? Or maybe let her take some of you to post on some public site, along with comments about your proclivities, the size of your dick, and whether she "would repeat"David
    I'm with David on this, no permisssion no post. Well of course except when they are video stills from a hidden camera, then of course thats different (sarcasm) My position about the board and chicas is well established no, interaction at all. "Argentina private, no conosco" but like Benny I would like to know who this guy is so I can avoid.

Wonder which group I'm in, the well educated cool guys, the dorks, or the slimy worms that make peoples skin crawl? I've always tried to position myself for the last one.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Greetings Everyone,

He's an Argentino with limited English, so I doubt that any of you would accidentially find yourselves in a conversation with him.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Greetings Everyone,

Shortly after I posted this poll I learned that the Traitor was a personal friend of a well respected Forum Member. I therefor decided that this particular situation would best be handled privately. However, I also decided to let the poll and this thread run it's course as I felt that the subject merited further discussion.

Thanks,

Jackson
    I bet he's a cheap fuck too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Greetings Everyone,

Shortly after I posted this poll I learned that the Traitor was a personal friend of a well respected Forum Member. I therefor decided that this particular situation would best be handled privately. However, I also decided to let the poll and this thread run it's course as I felt that the subject merited further discussion.

Thanks,

Jackson
    No, that doesn't cut it for me Jackson. I certainly wouldn't want to spend an evening in this guys company, I don't care if his a friend of royalty.

A real man would have explained his reasons. Still waiting.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Final Disposition

Greetings Everyone,

Thanks,

Jackson

Thumbs up Monger and let Monger

We should avoid pointing fingers at fellow cult members lest we appear to the general public, which believes that all mongers are losers, as the elitist leper colony.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Dave

I agree with Lunico that "I have in fact met many educated, insightful, articulate, interesting people who partake in the hobby." but StrayLight is not off base when he says that "many guys who monger are actually total fucking losers". Just read some of the pathetic posts right on this board, especially in recent months, and it's hard to argue with the guy!
    Gotta agree wholeheartedly with what Dave, Lunico, and even DH said on this subject. I've made some good friends, and met some interesting, well-traveled and articulate guys, amongst the monger set. I've also run across a smaller number that I'd never care to meet again. I've also met a few total fucking degenerates who made my skin crawl.

I never pretend that "we're all brothers here." But this board exists solely for the exchange of information and the related entertainment value, not as a fraternity or a campfire around which we all joing hands and sing "Kumbayah."

Quote Originally Posted by Lunico
    StrayLight,

You're the first asshole I've encountered in my 3 years of mongering.
    Save it, bub. Flattery will get you nowhere with me. LOL!

SL

Quote Originally Posted by El Queso
    seems to me that he should definitely be outed to us and banned for principle, even if it won't necessarily stick. Maybe if he finds a way back in, he'll think twice about doing such a heinous act after hearing what everyone thinks about his action.
    I hate to keep saying this, but notifying someone that there has been a (possibly nude) picture of them posted on a public Internet site (which I remind you again has no specificaly stated "rule" prohibiting them from doing that) hardly qualifies as any more of a "heinous act" then posting the photo without permission was in the first place.

If those of you who for some reason get a kick out of giant closeups of anonymous pussies and assholes want to keep doing that I suppose it's harmless enough, but if you think posting pictures that include someones face without their knowledge is OK, why don't you put your own face in the picture as well? Or maybe let her take some of you to post on some public site, along with comments about your proclivities, the size of your dick, and whether she "would repeat"

I agree with Lunico that "I have in fact met many educated, insightful, articulate, interesting people who partake in the hobby." but StrayLight is not off base when he says that "many guys who monger are actually total fucking losers". Just read some of the pathetic posts right on this board, especially in recent months, and it's hard to argue with the guy!

My two cents!

David

Venues: 8
    Well gentlemen, this is my first post on the forums, and also my first trip to BA. I was actually reading through the forums after a wonderful session, all filled with smug contentment and was a little brought down by both the unfortunate subject in this thread and a little of the bashing that was going on. We all seem to have similar ideas and goals, so it's unfortunate that people have to be so antagonistic toward one another.

Anyway, as I said, I'm new to the forum, and BA as well, but I've been mongering around the world for over a decade. The concept of keeping quiet about mongering, except among other mongerers, should be so self-evident that I can't believe someone would be foolish enough to actually "tattle" to anyone, whether it be someone's wife or one of the ladies who have been mongered (so to speak)

As others have stated, it is pretty simple to reset an IP address, or to spoof it using one of the semi-hacker sites that make this an easy thing. I'm not sure how you would go about really making a permanent ban stick, but seems to me that he should definitely be outed to us and banned for principle, even if it won't necessarily stick. Maybe if he finds a way back in, he'll think twice about doing such a heinous act after hearing what everyone thinks about his action.

Posting Limitations