View Poll Results: How should I deal with members who deliberately show chicas their photos on the site?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing, just let it go.

12 7.36%
  • Privately ask them not to do it again.

19 11.66%
  • Publicly out them by identifying their Forum Username.

46 28.22%
  • Terminate their membership and ban their IP address.

88 53.99%
  • Publish their email address so everybody can tell them what they think.

25 15.34%
  • Post a scarlet letter under all of their reports.

18 11.04%
  • Change the title under their username to "Forum Traitor".

36 22.09%
  • Ask Irina to steal their laptop and send compromising photos to all their email contacts.

18 11.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Dealing with Forum Traitors

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

I retract my statement

StrayLight,

You're the first asshole I've encountered in my 3 years of mongering.

Your wrote: "Does saying something about "many" people really qualify as a "stereotype"?

Yeah, it sure does.

You wrote: "You have been mongering for three years, Lunio (blah blah blah) Now please, Mr. 3-year man, do tell me about all of your mongering wisdom".

If you must know I've rendezvoused with hookers in 5 countries on and off over the last 20 years. Now I travel exclusively for tryst' in South America.

You wrote: "And for future reference, as I told another young hothead on this board, you would do well to remember as you go through life that it's "ready-aim-fire", not "ready-fire-aim".

Yeah, I thought I'd read your opinion already, and I was asking for others. Thanks for the prompt response though, it quickly cleared up the fact that you are indeed an asshole.

Lunico

Well, we are WAY off the topic here, but those inner city stories can be interesting. Me and a college buddy of mine hit the Quarter in New Orleans in 1971(0?) the night before heading up the road to see Bert Jones and LSU give my Auburn Tigers their only loss of the year. We got boozed up, and eventually bundled up in a cab with two black chicks who had the cab driver birddogging for 'em. My buddy and I were so trashed we did not know where we were going (first time in the Crescent City) We ended up in a very dark part of town about 2 in the am. The girls walked us in to a rowhouse where a menacing black guy sat at the bottom of the stairs behind a little desk. On the desk was a money drawer and a pearl handled revolver. We both paid $20 and were led up the stairs where there was a hallway with "rooms" partitioned off with sheets strung up from the ceiling. Each "room" had a squeaky bed, a small dresser and an alarm clock. My buddy went in the first room and me and my whoare went in the last. About 5 minutes into it I busted a nut and at the very same time I heard my buddy screaming down the hall. I jumped up and got out in the hall to see him in his underwear heading down the stairs. I followed and from the second floor saw the pearl handled revolver being leveled at my buddy and a very calm black dude saying, "Calm down and shut up". Which he did. The chick had stolen his wallet out of his pants and was gone down the street. So, he got dressed and we somehow found our way back to the hotel with about one dollar between us upon arriving. Begged money the next day to get to Baton Rouge where we ran into friends and finally home to the plains safe and sound Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    Were those DC types fucking on 14th street.
    Dude...the one time I ever came even remotely close to thinking I could get killed doing this shit was on 14th Street in Washington DC in 1988.

I picked up a streetwalker at the corner of 14th and K. Kind of a plain looking, slightly heavy, bleached blond white girl.

She was inordinately anxious about whether or not I was a cop. I mean, she was extreme about it, and my own inner voice started hinting to me that there was some bad shit here and perhaps I shouldn't go with it. But just as I was on the verge of kicking her out of the car, she signalled to start driving.

I forget how the exact wording of the agreement went, but she told me that the price was $50, which I took to mean getting laid.

We drove to some funky neighborhood in the northeast part of town and parked. She led me into a row house, in which half a dozen black men and women were milling around the living room. (**BIG** black men, I might add.) She walked me through the living room, into the dining room.

The dining room had been partitioned into three 'stalls' by pieces of plywood. Each 'stall' had a mattress on the floor, and a sheet that pulled across the front to afford some minimal degree of privacy.

We entered our 'stall' and sat on the mattress. I gave her the $50, at which point she promptly informed me that for $50 I was not going to get laid. She said that getting laid would be $100 or $150. Something like that.

Your mind races and reels at moments like that. You simply want to get out alive.

If you ever saw the Alfred Hitchcock movie, "The Birds," wherein at the end of the movie the landscape is covered with birds, and the people very, very slowly and very, very calmly tiptoe out of the house to the car...

...well, that was me.

I very, very slowly stood up...stepped past her...and very, very calmly walked back through the living room and out the front door, at which point I very, very calmly got in my car and drove away.

I drove by 14th and K every night for the next few weeks, hoping to spot her and run her ass over, but I never saw her again.

SL

StrayLight,

Were those DC types fucking on 14th street or cerca the triangle? You think they ever give their whoares a little whuppin' with their suspenders?

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    I've definitely met some real loser mongers down here, but more classy, educated-type guys than losers, by a ratio of maybe 3 to 1.
    Being a "classy, educated-type" has nothing to do with whether or not a guy turns out to be a loser when chicas, hormones, and money are involved and things aren't going quite the way he'd like them to go.

Never heard of one monger outing another but then I ain't married.
    And I'm guessing you weren't mongering in Washington DC circa 2000 - 2001. There was a minor epidemic of it.

SL

I've definitely met some real loser mongers down here, but more classy, educated-type guys than losers, by a ratio of maybe 3 to 1. Never heard of one monger outing another but then I ain't married.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunico
    Wow,

I'd really like some feedback on StrayLight's observations. I have not once met a "Loser" monger. I have in fact met many educated, insightful, articulate, interesting people who partake in the hobby.

I have never heard of a monger outing another monger, not regarding chicas anyway, it usually has to do with petty business dealings that bad blood starts.

Having only mongered the last 3 years I resent these stereotypes that are presented and wonder if others share these opinions. And just out of curiosity StrayLight, which one of these qualifications do you meet?

Lunico.
    I did not say that all guys who monger are losers, now did I, Lunio? What did I actually say? Does saying something about "many" people really qualify as a "stereotype"?

And doesn't the fact that Jackson found it necessary to even start this thread say something about a certain subset of mongers?

You have been mongering for three years, Lunio; I fucked my first hooker in July, 1972 in the little Army town of Lawton, Oklahoma -- were you even alive then? -- and have been mongering on and off ever since. Now please, Mr. 3-year man, do tell me about all of your mongering wisdom.

And for future reference, as I told another young hothead on this board, you would do well to remember as you go through life that it's "ready-aim-fire", not "ready-fire-aim".

SL
    Last edited by StrayLight; 09-24-06 at 01:26. Reason: Found a violation of the Chicago Manual of Style (15th Ed.)

Regarding StrayLight's Observations

Wow,

I'd really like some feedback on StrayLight's observations. I have not once met a "Loser" monger. I have in fact met many educated, insightful, articulate, interesting people who partake in the hobby.

I have never heard of a monger outing another monger, not regarding chicas anyway, it usually has to do with petty business dealings that bad blood starts.

Having only mongered the last 3 years I resent these stereotypes that are presented and wonder if others share these opinions. And just out of curiosity StrayLight, which one of these qualifications do you meet?

Lunico.

Quote Originally Posted by StrayLight

When you add to that general observation the fact that many guys who monger are actually total fucking losers.

P. S. As an aside, I've seen about half-dozen guys go down over the years. It was always some fellow monger who somehow thought that some chica was actually his girlfriend or whatever, or who got jealous of a fellow monger's success, or something along those lines.

Let's get real

As a general rule, the sine qua non for successful mongering worldwide is the willingness and ability to deceive. Both the men and women who are involved in mongering are usually deceiving people who are meaningful in their lives -- spouses, girlfriends, family, business associates, friends -- on a constant, regular basis.

Just based on that alone, I wouldn't get too bent out of shape to find that some guys who use this forum are willing to "betray" us -- guys they probably barely even know -- in order to get a slight advantage with some chica or other.

When you add to that general observation the fact that many guys who monger are actually total fucking losers -- guys who really cannot make it with normal chicks, or guys who are searching for some sort of emotional gratification here -- you've got a clear recipe for this so-called "betrayal."

Just "out" whoever it is...ban that particular board name...move on...and expect that it will happen again...and again...and again...and again.

SL.

P. S. As an aside, I've seen about half-dozen guys go down over the years -- letters to their wives, phone calls to work, whatever -- and in each and every case, the culprit was not some deranged chica, it was always some fellow monger who somehow thought that some chica was actually his girlfriend or whatever, or who got jealous of a fellow monger's success, or something along those lines.

The chicas need to be watched carefully, for sure. But so do your fellow mongers. Even more so, in my opinion.

Traitors be hanged

Hi Jackson,

I am only an occasional visitor to BA, but I find the tips in the forums very usefull and have been lucky enough to have had good guidance from fellow mongerers during my visits.

This traitor has made an offense against us all and has broken our trust, thus should be exposed and banished. If he feels that pictures were not appropriate on this site, he should simply state it and voice his opinions. The pictures are always taken in consent from the chicas and wether or not they know that their picture is on the net, they at least suspect it, so it should not come to them as a surprise.

So, expose and exile is my vote.

Frenchy Guy

Membership requirements

Jackson,

It's unfortunate that one jerk can ruin everything for the rest of us. Better to keep him in the group and thoroughly ostracize him, though, rather than cut him off completely. How does the saying go, "Keep your enemies close"?

So, now we will have a private photo gallery within Argetina Private. I suppose it's the only solution. I do think that your requirement of continuously posting photos in order to remain within the inner sanctum is a tad unreasonable. There are some people who don't believe in taking, or posting, pictures as a matter of principle. And then there are many guys who just visit BA occasionally, and do post photos, who would quickly lose their qualification.

It will become very incestuous, very quickly.

Guillermo

The Neutron Option

Buen dia,

Jackson,

I am saddended to learn of these recent events, but as a population grows you will always devlop mutations and deviation.

I recommend the following course of action.

1. Name and shame.

2. Mark all his reports.

3. Exile.

A password protected gallery is more of a band-aid than a cure, as it will limit the usefullness to new mongers to the Argentine scene but I don't know that you have a better solution.

Time to expose the Rat.

Allright, who is the forum traitor already?

I think the password protected photo gallery solution is a great idea. It protects chica privacy and encourages photo contributions.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob 7
    I totally agree with you guys about this guy being an asshole and showing picks and the forum to girls. I think that the problem is that some half ass mongers are so lame with women that when they have a good session with a chick they think that she is like their girlfriend or something and they want to reveal this kind of stuff to her in an attempt to get closer to her. I think that over time this private gallery approach is going to really water down the forum and make it less usefull to mongers based elsewhere. And also (of course this is just my meaningless two cents because, although I live in be. A. And post on both forums, I'm not a part of your bullshit doublesecret-handshaking. Or handjobbing. Innercircle) I think that it is really lame to be moving photos which were already posted in other parts of the forum before the private section even existed to the private section. I feel like my brother didn't do something that mommy told us to do and now all of us kids are gonna be punished. Luckily I speak enough Castellano to use the Argentine forum so really I don't give a fuck. Plus I'm here and can take my own pics. Good luck to you.
    Hi Big Bob 7,

1. I moved the photos from the Public Photo Gallery to the Private Photo Gallery at the request of the original posters of those photos.

2. If you have photos that you would be willing to contribute, the just let me know and I'll be pleased to include you in the bullshit doublesecret-handshaking or handjobbing innercircle Private Photo Gallery.

3. I appreciate your rant, but I'd like to point out that none of the Argentina forums I've visited allow photos of chicas, so I'm not sure why you would condemn this forum for password-protecting some of the photos at the request of the original contributors?

4. I have no idea how you came to the conclusion that the Private Photo Gallery was intended to punish anyone. There was a problem wherein some photo contributors were being chastised by chicas who had seen their photos. As a result a number of these photo contributors has decided not to post any more photos. The only solution I could devise was to provide a password-protected section of the forum where these contributors could post their photos in peace. If you have a better solution I'd be pleased to hear it.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Dave
    Ampfofu.

I happen to know from personal observation (and living with the guy for a couple of years at the mansion) that Jackson, as you might well imagine if you think about it, spends MANY hours a day (and quite a bit of cash) working on the forum (s) in a fairly successful effort to keep them junk-free and informative. I have had many a chuckle when the suggestion of an "alternative forum" has been made, thinking about how the poor bas**rd who suggests that has NO IDEA of the amount of work and time it takes to keep the forum working (and spam-free!
    I have to be honest with you David,

And this is coming from someone who works on the internet and makes good money from it. Just about everyone I know, owns and operates a forum. Granted, it can be a little difficult to properly design forums and user friendly interfaces. But the truth is with the software that is out these days, the cost and workload is minimal. Forum traffic is known to be very high quality, so for those who make money with internet marketing, forums are a good source of high quality traffic. " just ask anyone who advertises on this board" Most of the webmasters I know can make a few extra thousand a month from a properly run forum.

I'm sure if you ask Jackson, he will tell you that it does require work, but it's nothing out of this world. These days even kids have forums.

So that " poor Bastard " today might have a few extra thousand coming into his pocket on a monthly basis tomorrow

Badboy

Posting Limitations