View Poll Results: How should I deal with members who deliberately show chicas their photos on the site?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing, just let it go.

12 7.36%
  • Privately ask them not to do it again.

19 11.66%
  • Publicly out them by identifying their Forum Username.

46 28.22%
  • Terminate their membership and ban their IP address.

88 53.99%
  • Publish their email address so everybody can tell them what they think.

25 15.34%
  • Post a scarlet letter under all of their reports.

18 11.04%
  • Change the title under their username to "Forum Traitor".

36 22.09%
  • Ask Irina to steal their laptop and send compromising photos to all their email contacts.

18 11.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Dealing with Forum Traitors

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

my personal rant

I totally agree with you guys about this guy being an asshole and showing picks and the forum to girls. I think that the problem is that some half ass mongers are so lame with women that when they have a good session with a chick they think that she is like their girlfriend or something and they want to reveal this kind of stuff to her in an attempt to get closer to her. I think that over time this private gallery approach is going to really water down the forum and make it less usefull to mongers based elsewhere. And also (of course this is just my meaningless two cents because, although I live in B. A. And post on both forums, I'm not a part of your bullshit doublesecret-handshaking. Or handjobbing. Innercircle) I think that it is really lame to be moving photos which were already posted in other parts of the forum before the private section even existed to the private section. I feel like my brother didn't do something that mommy told us to do and now all of us kids are gonna be punished. Luckily I speak enough Castellano to use the Argentine forum so really I don't give a fuck. Plus I'm here and can take my own pics. Good luck to you.

Charity Fund

Quote Originally Posted by Ampfofu
    I am all for a yearly fee (small of course) and the money should all be donated to the fund for those children Captain Dave is always talking about.
    Ampfofu

I happen to know from personal observation (and living with the guy for a couple of years at the mansion) that Jackson, as you might well imagine if you think about it, spends MANY hours a day (and quite a bit of cash) working on the forum (s) in a fairly successful effort to keep them junk-free and informative. I have had many a chuckle when the suggestion of an "alternative forum" has been made, thinking about how the poor bas**rd who suggests that has NO IDEA of the amount of work and time it takes to keep the forum working (and spam-free!)

I consider the ability to use the forum to raise money for those kids to be Jacksons extremely valuable contribution to the charity, and want and expect no other contribution from him.

The comedore charity is an entirely separate undertaking, and donations to the kids should NOT be mixed in with contributions to the forum.

Thanks,

David
    Last edited by Capt Dave; 09-11-06 at 10:48. Reason: Brain-dead editing program!

The Unwritten Rule.

This may not be an actual rule, but this goes completely against the "unwritten code of ethics". Also it is completely counterproductive to the members' contributions to this site.

OD
    Last edited by Orgasm Donor; 09-11-06 at 09:21. Reason: Title correction

If this guy is still active on this board, I would like him to tell us his reasons for showing chicas their pictures. I know he probably hasn't got the balls but you never know.

I remember making a mistake in March this year, a chica kept asking why I was fucking her friends and not her, I told her I fucked her 2 years ago but she wouldn't believe me no matter how many times I told her. The next time I took one of her friends I showed her a picture of her friend on my laptop naked, legs wide open. You know the type of pic. The next time I went to that club the chica who wouldn't believe me pulled me to one side and told me in no uncertain terms not to ever show anybody her naked pics. Bad boy FH.

Don't know what she would do if she found out I posted them on the old site over 2 years ago and I think they have over 10,000 hits, but I did blank out her face. She has the longest nipples I have ever had the pleasure with and thought my fellow mongers would enjoy.

FH

Dealing with Traitors

Jackson,

Unfortunately you only gave us one choice. I would recommend both outing the dirtbag and putting the Scarlet Letter and Forum Traitor markings on them. Any further action should be a "Death Penalty" aka a permanent banishment.

T Tuna

Jackson,

Yesterday I voted and post voting there were 10 members who voted "nothing just let it go" or something similiar. One day later there are only 8 members counted as such. This is interesting. Is this poll being monitorred by the Mexican or Afgans?

Hi BundaLover,

I have no idea what you mean by your statement "Is this poll being monitorred by the Mexican or Afgans", but if you're questioning wether I or some outside entity doctored the poll results, then I can respond with a resounding "NO!".

Thanks,

Jackson

I say we should out him so ALL know him.

We should be able to see him to know who he is. That way we can all see the traitor to this forum.

Retired Member

Checkmark

TheKnife,

Thats the way I voted.

There's something about peer pressure that humbles the shit out of people. If you've ever been in the Army when one guy fucks up they punnish the whole unit. Thats when the blanket party starts.

Exon

I say out the miserable bastard, that way everyone will be able to point him out at any of the haunts.

The question is silly

1) It is a fact that some girls read and post on this forum.

2) More than half the girls have web photos on the various web sites.

3) Our photos of them are typically fuzzy because their asses don't stay still while shooting them while fucking them. That is if you can get an Argentinine to pose. The Brasilians grab the camera and start shooting.

Well then there it is, two good choices, Pure Vanilla and epassporte.

Though I don't think this website is going to move to a payed membership anytime soon. It was a nice thought.

Badboy

I personaly use epassporte, it is what all european punters use for online purchases, it's basically a transaction from your email to jacksons email.

I have never had a privacy issues with them, and all the adult websites I work with use them as a preffered billing option.
    Last edited by BadMan; 09-09-06 at 11:30. Reason: Retracted a statement because of DH's BS

Paying with a credit card

Hey whats up? A few days ago on the Howard Stern show Howard was talking about a company called pure vanilla. This company specializes on keeping your identity a secret. So you pay them with your credit card and then they somehow keep your identity secret. By doing this supposedly no one knows or has access to the purchases of your credit card and you can do all the memberships you want to adult orientated web sites. I have not tried it or even checked it out, but if your worried about someone knowing what your credit card was used for and want it to be a secret, then check out the web site. You will probobly have to search for it. Google pure vanilla and check it out.

I am all for a yearly fee (small of course) and the money should all be donated to the fund for those children Captain Dave is always talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantisLove
    I guess on balance I'd rather see this side remain free. I don't mind the idea of paying something for its use, but US$5/ mo. Would be about my limit. I wouldn't mind if in addition I was required to make a US$60/ yr. Donation to the WSG Charity.

BUT. What I would mind is a paper trail that connects me to this site. No matter how closely Jackson guards it, it could get out. I'm sure that there are people out there who would just love to out us. I assume, as things currently stand, that LE would have no problem determining that I participate here. But I also assume / hope that otherwise my secret is safe.

I guess what I would do is pay Jackson in cash while I am there in BsAs. (Small bills, maybe coins! If I had to use a credit card I think that I'd have to give up this forum. (If you know how to get a credit card in a fake name, and at a reasonable cost, let me know.

Bob

Comment re Making This a Paid Site

I guess on balance I'd rather see this side remain free. I don't mind the idea of paying something for its use, but US$5/ mo. Would be about my limit. I wouldn't mind if in addition I was required to make a US$60/ yr. Donation to the WSG Charity.

BUT. What I would mind is a paper trail that connects me to this site. No matter how closely Jackson guards it, it could get out. I'm sure that there are people out there who would just love to out us. I assume, as things currently stand, that LE would have no problem determining that I participate here. But I also assume / hope that otherwise my secret is safe.

I guess what I would do is pay Jackson in cash while I am there in BsAs. (Small bills, maybe coins! If I had to use a credit card I think that I'd have to give up this forum. (If you know how to get a credit card in a fake name, and at a reasonable cost, let me know.

Bob

Thumbs down Capt Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Dave
    Despite the fact that I agree that showing chicas the forum is basically a BAD idea, I would like to point out that this forum already has an unusually large number of "rules", including some I personally think are counter-productive (specifically the brain-dead editing program that serves no purpose except to irritate legitimate posters and obscure some illiterate ones.

Reviewing them, there is nothing that specifically prohibits someone from doing what this guy did, therefor it seems to me a little bogus to inflict such serious sanctions on him under the guise of some sort of violation of some unspecified but presumably universally acknowledged code of conduct practiced by a bunch of emotionally underdeveloped deviants (my ex-wifes description of what I prefer to think of as my hobby)

David
    Come on give me a break, this guy is a cum sucking cocksucker! (want to know how I really feel?) You don't need a written rule for this kind of thing!

Posting Limitations