View Poll Results: How should I deal with members who deliberately show chicas their photos on the site?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing, just let it go.

12 7.36%
  • Privately ask them not to do it again.

19 11.66%
  • Publicly out them by identifying their Forum Username.

46 28.22%
  • Terminate their membership and ban their IP address.

88 53.99%
  • Publish their email address so everybody can tell them what they think.

25 15.34%
  • Post a scarlet letter under all of their reports.

18 11.04%
  • Change the title under their username to "Forum Traitor".

36 22.09%
  • Ask Irina to steal their laptop and send compromising photos to all their email contacts.

18 11.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Dealing with Forum Traitors

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I admit that I lurk too much and don't make very many worthwhile posts. I am coming down again and will rectify that this time around. I have some good pictures that I would like to post but I haven't. I know a guy that showed one of his regulars her pictures on here. I have no idea what he was thinking. She got pissed and told him that she remembered who took the pictures. I go with a lot of one timers but I have my share of regulars also. I would hate for one of my regulars to see her pictures, remember that I took them, and get pissed off at me. A happy chica is a good chica. Even if there were a way to restrict access, there is no way to guarantee someone not showing a chica her pictures. I have even had chicas not allow me to take pictures and tell me it was because they didn't want them on the internet. Michelle from Exedra was one. I got pictures with her clothes on, but she wouldn't let me get any pictures of those big natural tits.

My 2 centavoes.

Despite the fact that I agree that showing chicas the forum is basically a BAD idea, I would like to point out that this forum already has an unusually large number of "rules", including some I personally think are counter-productive (specifically the brain-dead editing program that serves no purpose except to irritate legitimate posters and obscure some illiterate ones.)

Reviewing them, there is nothing that specifically prohibits someone from doing what this guy did, therefor it seems to me a little bogus to inflict such serious sanctions on him under the guise of some sort of violation of some unspecified but presumably universally acknowledged code of conduct practiced by a bunch of emotionally underdeveloped deviants (my ex-wifes description of what I prefer to think of as my hobby)

David

I think it would be interesting to see how many of the posters who frequent this site would actually be willing to pay $5-$10 monthly for a paid membership forum, that even though had sections for meaningless BS and chit chat, also had a huge archive of good honest unrestrained reviews and tons of graphic pictures. From someone moving to BA and planning to partake in ALL Madahos uhhh I mean BA has to offer. That sounds really good.

Charity is a good Idea for what to do with the proceeds, but it ain't my money so I'll leave that up to Jackson.

I am in for making this a private, pay site. I live here in BA, and yes, there are way too many lurkers here. When I go to my posts and look at the number of views (not sure if this is the number of views of my post or the entire thread) but regardless it is way too high. Even my post about a little shit privado up in Martinez has over 500 views. Too many people looking at information that doesn't concern them. Let chicas advertise here, but stay off the board. We have to find a way to fight chica inflation and maybe this would help.

BTW, make the guy's handle public and ban him. Not sure you can do much else. Online, at least.

Exclamation Benefits and donations

IMHO, I think making donations towards something meaningful like the comedores that Capt Dave supports is a great idea and they are always in need of help. Maybe the site needs to promote more of that so we get better PR. If this were a paid site some of the money could go toward that, it could filter out the lurkers who only abuse the privileges of this board. Just an idea!

El G

Another Idea

Maybe for photo section you need to be someone who has posted something MEANINGFUL. There are far too many lurkers on here.

If you come to Bs. As. and engage in the mongering lifestyle, post about it and what your experiences were. Once we know you are a native english speaking person who isn't a chica using babelfish you should be able to have access to other parts of the site.

If we go to membership paid, can it be something cheap like five bucks? I need to save the rest for the chicas!:-)

TM

Cool Eliminate the riff raff!

I second the motion to making this a private board and am more than willing to pay for those services. The day this becomes a private board (paying) and removing the chicas, I will post photos and reviews again for the enjoyment of other mongers. Just an example of photos I will post again.

El G
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Marianna3_Doly's.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    This can't be done unless we go to a private, paid-board status. So long as we tolerate posters whose main contribution is off-topic nonsense, allowing chicas to participate in making on-topic contributions isn't a bad thing.
    I think having a paid board status or even an all paid membership forum isn't a bad idea at all. I mean that would eliminate people running around the board threatening banishment to anyone with opposing views or beliefs.

It might also allow people to feel more at ease with posting pictures and writing more honest reviews. I got the mastercard at the ready.

Great idea Hunt.

A good example is.

http://www.captain69.co.uk/

Though they mostly specialize in reviews.

Badboy

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Benito
    Also, ban all the women ''posters'' such as Sol, Luciana, Lashamy, etc. Why should they have access to our information? Eventually, their access will come back to haunt one of us.
    This can't be done unless we go to a private, paid-board status. Which I am all in favor of, by the way. But until and unless that happens, the board is open for all the world to see (which isn't entirely a bad thing) and that includes chicas being able to read the posts. So long as we tolerate posters whose main contribution is off-topic nonsense, allowing chicas to participate in making on-topic contributions isn't a bad thing.

Out him, Jackson. You should certainly publicly name his handle and ban him.

I see two problems here. I agree with DH that the girl has advertised on the Web in the past and some of the photos are from here webpages. Not exactly the perfect victim, as opposed to someone who prefers privacy due to family or or personal concerns.

The second problem is this guy did not just sit down with a girl and show her the photos during a session (which I do not condone either) but he emailed her the info! He could be doing that for dozens of other photos from the forum. I would be interested to know what his motive is.

The member should simply leave the board because he fails to understand the basic premise of membership. Post his handle, then ban him. He violated the rule of not identifying others personal information by sending this e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by TangoManiac

First rule about fight club: NO ONE TALKS ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.

2nd Rule about fight club: NO ONE TALKS ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.

Anyone else can go to hell. Just my thoughts. Jackson, you are the commander in chief. Do what you want. Screw this asshole.
    I agree,

I also have to say, is there something that can be done with the picture section or the thumbsnails so only " trusted " posters can access the pictures?

I will be in BA in a few weeks, and I was planning on taking massive loads of pics and posting them on here, and although I personaly don't give a shit if some provider finds out, I do think it takes away from the whole Argentina " Private " theme.

Would it be possible to add some script that allowed only " trusted and proven " posters to access attached pics using a seperate password?

Then if a " trusted " poster commits the unspeakable treacherous seditious act of giving a chica his trusted password. Then you can ban him and I will personaly pay 5 Argie knuckleheads to go and " soften him up ", what I really mean is have them kick 7 shades of shit out of his pansy ass.

I say OUT him, let everyone know who this chump is. Banning an IP address won't do. I have a few as we speak.

Whoever this guy is, he should not be allowed to post on here.

I would say ban him and revoke his password, but seeing as that won't help much, It would be nice to see if something could be implemented so other turn coat punk asses won't be able to pull the same be. S.

Just my two cents,

The Bad One

Guys, this is an easy one. We don't need a jury to spend years debating whether or not to put this guy on death row. THIS IS ARGIE. What would any good Porteno do? Get a bunch of his buddies / henchmen, slip them like 100 pesos and tell them to go beat the fu*ck out of him.

Out his ass and his IP address so that all the hackers can take care of him. This forum is not for chicas, its for the American, English speaking monger. This is our best tool for not getting gringo prices wherever we go. Whoever outs this secret society should not be allowed.

First rule about fight club: NO ONE TALKS ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.

2nd Rule about fight club: NO ONE TALKS ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.

Anyone else can go to hell. Just my thoughts. Jackson, you are the commander in chief. Do what you want. Screw this asshole.

From Jackson's report it looks like this guy has informed more than one chica about her photos. So, any idea that his sole motivation is to "help" the chica is bullshit. He's an asshole. Out him and ban him.

I think you need to have a chat with the member about it before taking action. If he is just a friend trying to help her "cleanup" her past after retirement, he just needs to understand that a different approach was needed, I. E. He should have just relayed her request to you rather than giving her the information. If it was just poor judgement and you think it won't be repeated, forgiveness is warrented. If this is just the latest in questionable actions, that's a different story.

The problem with banning is that it isn't that effective since it isn't hard to get another username from a different IP address.

Anybody that posts anything thinking that it's going to be kept private to the board is living in a fantasy world. That's why the T & Cs forbid posting personal details.

Banning there IP ain't shit, anyone who has basic internet knowledge knows you can get a new IP in about 10 mins time, banning user name don't do much of shit either, as they can still read the posts here.

I say name him publicly, and let him tuck tail and hide.

Posting Limitations