View Poll Results: How should I deal with members who deliberately show chicas their photos on the site?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing, just let it go.

12 7.36%
  • Privately ask them not to do it again.

19 11.66%
  • Publicly out them by identifying their Forum Username.

46 28.22%
  • Terminate their membership and ban their IP address.

88 53.99%
  • Publish their email address so everybody can tell them what they think.

25 15.34%
  • Post a scarlet letter under all of their reports.

18 11.04%
  • Change the title under their username to "Forum Traitor".

36 22.09%
  • Ask Irina to steal their laptop and send compromising photos to all their email contacts.

18 11.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Dealing with Forum Traitors

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Publish this asshole

Jackson,

For the benefit of all of us and especially those living in BA, you should publish who this dic* is so we all know what an AH he is.

Suerte.

Stowe

Angry Loosing Anonymity

Yes I agree that showing the photos to the chicas is an act only a traitor would commit. While I think this is a very bad thing to do, outing somebodies handle to the chicas so they can read what we post is even worse. For this reason I have choosen not to post anything about the chicas. All who know me, can remember when I used to enjoy posting for my fellow mongers to enjoy as well. I only do PMs and photos to email addresses of mongers I know. I would like nothing more than to publically post the guilty parties names but then I would be sinking to their level. But rarther let this be a private message to those that have publically denounced me to some of the chicas (you know who you are); try to deal with your own inadequacies by other means. In other words if the chica doesn't like you don't blame the monger she does. Move on, there are thousands to pick from.

El G

If guilty, an example must be made for all the neighborhood to see.

Okay, so the tattoo tells me who the chica is. Didn't this chica have her own website at one time? Yes, she did. So why the fuck does she care where the hell her photos are posted?

None of which excuses the behavior of the poster. Now that I know the chica, I can figure out who the traitor is, so you might as well out him or I will do it for you. Ha ha.

Also I would say that between Jellloooow and Weno, do not use her English tutor.

Angry photos

This is why I no longer post photos. I also vote for castration. If he has any balls!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    [blue]Greetings Everyone,

I have received incontrovertible proof that a member of this forum has been contacting chicas whose photos are on the forum and specifically directing them to their photos, including sending them links and providing them with his username and password so they can view their photos personally.

My question for the membership is simple: What should we do with Forum Traitors?

This is a multiple choice poll.

The poll does not display individual voter's choices.

Thanks,
    You left out castration.

Dave

Administrator

Venues: 398
    DH makes a valid point. I have received on several past occasions subjective reports that one forum member or another was showing the chicas their photos. However, in this latest incident the incontrovertible proof that I have is the traitor's email to the chica that was forwarded to me by the chica in her request that I remove her photos.

There's a copy of the email sans any identifying info:

To: XXXXXXX.

Subject: Fotos.

Date: Thu, 24 Aug. 2006 19:23:26 -0300

Jelowww.

Weno, lo que sigue son las fotos que están en el site de Argentinaprivate.

Links to photos deleted by admin.

Si te pide usuario why contraseña ponele.

User: XXXXXXX.

Password: XXXXXXX.

Que son los que yo uso.

Mirando el sitio, este es el mail de XXXXXXX.

Cualquier cosa llamame k no problem.

Kisses.

XXXXXXX

Post his username and password so that in the future we can post all of our photos using his username!

I would say sleep on it to make sure in your own mind the proof is incontrovertible, then pretty much all of the above. This person should be both identified and banned. Maybe hook him up with Irina and (you know who) for a dupla.

WTF is up with that? Hurts all of us. Reason #167 why I don't take photos.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Dealing with Forum Traitors

Greetings Everyone,

I have received incontrovertible proof that a member of this forum has been contacting chicas whose photos are on the forum and specifically directing them to their photos, including sending them links and providing them with his username and password so they can view their photos personally.

My question for the membership is simple: What should we do with Forum Traitors?

This is a multiple choice poll.

The poll does not display individual voter's choices.

Thanks,

Jackson

Posting Limitations