Thread: Irina Photos

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Irina was hot chick back in 2005 when I first met her.

I remember meeting Irina for the first time back in 2005.

I took her out to dinner and we went back to my apartment.

We had hours of fun and before she left my apartment at 6am.

She did me bare back full service and I cummed twice inside her. That was great. It's sad that she turned to the dark side.

Find them when they start

That is a nice example. So if you see a picture on the internet that has been there for several years you can just imagine the state of the girl this is why I like Bairesgirl because on the post the tag the date that the picture has been posted it give you an idea of the milleage not that it is absolute truth but it can give you a clue to how long this girl been in business. This is why I always look for new lead this is why I think like in Cuba that the next good deal in BA will come from Chulo's like in Cuba. Local that go out and hunt for the freshest pussy they can find not the beaten path that everyone use. I had doorman barman and saleman in shopping malls find me fresh but fresh pussy that was not even in the market yet. I think Jackson has proven that before by being first in BA and knowing how to find a new path to pleasure and good deals the road is treacherous but the reward is so much worth it. Happy hunting

Administrator

Venues: 398

A couple more Irina photos.

Greetings everyone,

I stumbled onto a couple of photos of Irina that were tacked on the end of another sequence. This is how she looked one day when she came to the Mansion to visit a guest.

When you compare the before and after photos in this thread, you can really see what "working" for a couple of years can really do to a chica.

Thanks,

Jackson
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00087.JPG‎   DSC00088.JPG‎  

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Question?

Jackson, I know you like spiners, did you ever Fuck Irina?

Exon
    Hi Exon,

No, I got her naked in my apartment in the middle of the afternoon and nothing happened.

Thanks,

Jackson

Re: Irina

Quote Originally Posted by Mugroso
    Oh come on guys, Irina ain't so bad and I'm not even into blondes. I'd do her.

The Filthy One
    Mugroso,

The problem with Irina is her boyfriend. He is a professional criminal. Togther they try to set up guys so that while you are with her he will steal anything of value and if you take fotos together he will try to blackmail you. No shit!

A word of warning not to be taken lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugroso

The Filthy One
    Just keep your wallet at home. Bring your 100 pesos in crinkled, old 20 peso increments, and be sure to pay her only afterwards. And tell her your name is John Kerry, and that you're a French-American from Boston.

The Filthy One

One from the archives

Here's another shot of Irina with short hair.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mred1.jpg‎  

More Pics Of The Ugly *****

Wally / Jackson,

Here are my contributions of this potential, ah, model. Who is going to be in charge of the judging?

More to come.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Irina_009.jpg‎   Irina_011.jpg‎   Irina_15.jpg‎   Irina_025.jpg‎   Irina_047.jpg‎  

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Wally Foot
    This is the way she looks with short hair, as pictured in July 2005.
    Hi Wally,

Nice photo! I say we make this an Irina photo memorial. Everybody start posting your Irina photos and we'll make a contest out of who has the ugliest photo.

Thanks,

Jackson

Retired Member

Question?

Jackson, I know you like spiners, did you ever Fuck Irina?

Exon

Irina with short hair in July 2005

This is the way she looks with short hair, as pictured in July 2005.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ChicasArgentina05 143 (Small).jpg‎  

The appropriate place for these pics might more be a memorial site for extermination camps victims. IMHO, a single piece (pic) of this horror show should be enough to help those who need it identify the "lady".

Btw, for those having problems accessing Jackson s link, here is one that should be easier :

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ment-irina.php

Administrator

Irina Photos

Irina Photos 101-110
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blanca1-101.JPG‎   Blanca1-102.JPG‎   Blanca1-103.JPG‎   Blanca1-104.JPG‎   Blanca1-105.JPG‎  

Blanca1-106.JPG‎   Blanca1-107.JPG‎   Blanca1-108.JPG‎   Blanca1-109.JPG‎   Blanca1-110.JPG‎  

Administrator

Irina Photos 91-100
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blanca1-091.JPG‎   Blanca1-092.JPG‎   Blanca1-093.JPG‎   Blanca1-094.JPG‎   Blanca1-095.JPG‎  

Blanca1-096.JPG‎   Blanca1-097.JPG‎   Blanca1-098.JPG‎   Blanca1-099.JPG‎   Blanca1-100.JPG‎  

Posting Limitations