Thread: Private Photo Gallery Comments

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Photo Posting

Jackson,

Thank you for the consideration to be included in this distinguished group with Private Photo access. I feel privileged. I have read through your prerequisites for continued access. I trust that you are considering the ramifications of these. The idea that one must continually post in order to retain this access may in fact pose a different set of problems. Two distasteful issues come to mind, one is: photos of chicas taken elsewhere in the world and posted as if they are available in the "local market" I certainly don't want to have a mixed bag; "apples and oranges".

Please do not take this the wrong way. I have personally taken over 4700 photos in the last 13 months -- of many different chicas. I do not foresee a problem meeting this stipulation. I took these photos for my own private stash. The second distasteful issue is that some may be overly eager to get post-able photos that they make it difficult for the rest. As you know, some chicas are reluctant to pose for Mongers, but often do because they are considered visitors, never to be heard from again.

Just a thought.

Ez.

PS: My apologies for posting same in dupicate.

Question Question

Jackson,

I am a member of the other forums. Argentina is a place that I have not gone too but would like to some day. I have posted fotos in ISG and will continue to do so. (I just got back and will post shortly) Do the same rules apply?

Cubiche

Administrator

Venues: 398

Private Photo Gallery Comments

Thread Starter.

Posting Limitations