This blog is moderated by Strad

shower

Which makes sure she puts her hands only onto things she is supposed to!

Quote Originally Posted by Strad
    Where is your chica while you are in the shower?
    Very often, she is standing right there next to me in the shower, making sure all my bits are nicely soaped.

I do like to take showers before hand. Could just be an artifact of stateside mongering, wherein it often pays to convince the girl you are clean. In any case, I still do it down here.

Normally I go to the shower with my trousers on. Hang them or fold them or whatever where I can watch them from the shower. And then carry them back. And of course, all my stuff in in them.

Sometimes -- if I have my shoulder bag with me -- I leave the trousers in the room but carry my shoulder bag into the shower with me (with all my stuff in it)

In any case, my money and ID and stuff is never, ever left in the room unattended.

SL

Talking Shower for Gabi

I also have been requested to shower by Gabi both times I saw her. Note that this is after the massage and before the sexo part of the full meal deal. I got the impression that she doesn't really care for the taste of the lotion she uses on you during the massage portion and therefore the request. If you are just getting the included release I don't think there would be a shower request. During the shower she also helped with the cleaning of certain "parts" which was much appreciated.

I always shower before I go, and tell them I did so, and prefer to shower at home afterwards. I remember when Nuevo Estilo was using the nice hotel, instead of the dump they use now, all the showers were glass enclosures so you could keep an eye on the chicas.

But really, since I don't pay ATM fees and can go two or three times a day if necessary, I'd rarely have much more money to steal than what I was going to pay them anyway. Stealing my credit card would be a pain in the ass but wouldn't affect me, ultimately. Same with stealing my debit (ATM) card because I always check for that afterwards as it is my life blood down here.

Normally in apartments I keep my pants on until the gal comes into the room, I make out with her or fool around for a while, and then tell them I am going to go wash, and go do so before taking my pants off. Thus my belongings are never out of my sight. Often if I have extra cash I will put it in my socks or shoes while I am undressing, so that if I go to the bathroom later I don't have to insult the gal by taking my pants in the bathroom with me. Then I put my pants over my shoes in such a way that it will be obvious to me if they've moved my pants.

It's never happened. I haven't had any problems (yet) One time I thought a gal stole a pen but it turned out she didn't.

Someone posted that Gabi "requested" that they shower but she did not do that with me.

Where is your chica while you are in the shower?

While I was in the showers, Martina always managed to stay in sight. I am pretty sensitive about this due to my previous "Unfortunate Experience" at Paragury 877.

As I recall, Beatriz stayed in signt as well. I don't know about you guys, what is your chica doing while you are in the shower?

Above are smart chicas who know to protect themselves, and to protect you.

Strad

Posting Limitations