Thread: Ripoff duo operating out of Excedra.

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by SanteFe

The price is still Ps 40

For the ladies, they can consume.

If you invite, you pay twice the price (=1cafe after five = Ps 14. Great)

Prices got high as idiots overpayed.

I always protested in overpayment, but a lot of fools insisted in it: "HOOOOUUUUUWW SMART AND HOW RICH WE ARE กกก!"

Nowadays business in O' is very bad as clients go to privados.

Argentines will go out for 80 to 150. In Exedra between 50 and 100.

You should take care and leave your big money at home for having fun, as you would do in your hometown.

No wonder the quality of the chicas at Exedra has taken a hit. And the girls there now look more and more irritable and down. One of the few girls with a vibrant personality (Erika) got booted out of the place. Sounds like she would have been as well served to put a fist in management's face. Que lastima.

Retired Member

Angry

$50 peso's thats Fucking Outrageous.

No wonder the minimum price in their is $200 peso's. Just a couple years ago Cafe Oeleans had higher quality pussy than seen in their now days. You could have any girl in the place back then for $150 peso's.

Another thing about "Orleans" that piss's me off is their pricing. Coffee or a coke was something like 3 peso's back then. Now if you go after 5 o'clock its 7.5 peso's.

CockSuckers.

Exon

Confirm 50 pesos per my usually reliable source.

Damn those cubiertos!

Fee for girls in Orleans now 50 pesos?

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Lexton,

Too the best of my knowledge the girls at Cafe Orleans must pay a flat $40 peso's per day to work their. Were as the girls of Cafe Excedra don't have to pay anything but they must buy something. And thats why you end up picking up a small check for the Chica before you can take her out for a session.

Exon
    Exon,

I was in BA a couple weeks ago and I was told that the girl's fee is now $50 pesos. It may have been an effort to extract some more pesos from me but can anyone confirm? What I have done in the past is if the girl asks fro say 200 pesos because she has to pay the $40.00 or $50.00 I get her number find out when she starts work at Orleans and call her for an appointment at my place before she starts and offer say $150.00. Basically deducting the cafe' fee. Obviously if you need the hand job immediately this will not be for you!

Thumbs up

Well, for us annual or semi annual visitors, it is nice to know that someone is doing a little policing of the talent. I have had very fine experiences at both cafes, and the owners would be a fool not to capture something back from the ladies. I am not suggesting extortion, but they are providing a safe place for them to work out of. It is the American way.

Retired Member

Checkmark

Lexton,

Too the best of my knowledge the girls at Cafe Orleans must pay a flat $40 peso's per day to work their. Were as the girls of Cafe Excedra don't have to pay anything but they must buy something. And thats why you end up picking up a small check for the Chica before you can take her out for a session.

Exon

Retired Member

Checkmark

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    No, I mean that my chica friend refused to continue paying for Hilda's food and Hilda threatened her with a knife. Then Hilda spread a bunch of lies about her and got her banned from Exedra. So, I wouldn't piss in her mouth if her face was on fire.
    That coinsides with what I've heard from the Chica's that work their. All the girls hate her guts and are not about to mince words about her. Hilda has great power over all of them and she's not affraid to use it.

Exon

Angry

We need government regulation, including, of course, price controls.

Veeeeerrrrrry interesting. This might explain a lot. I have always wondered why Excedra was so fucked up. I should've guessed there would be some shit like this going down, and in fact had some nagging suspicions.

Has anybody ever heard of similar crap from the "Queens" or waiters of Cafe Orleans.

These places always smelled to me like there was something or someone controlling access. And not for my benefit.

Does anybody have any ideas on what kind of damage is being done to access by new chicas?

What a colossal mess this industry is!

No, I mean that my chica friend refused to continue paying for Hilda's food and Hilda threatened her with a knife. Then Hilda spread a bunch of lies about her and got her banned from Exedra. So, I wouldn't piss in her mouth if her face was on fire.

Retired Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Yes, undesireable in that she would not pay for Hilda's coffee.
    Do you mean "He" or is it "She" meaning Hilda wouldn't pay for her own coffee and wanted the Monger friend of yours to buy the Coffee.

Exon

Though Hilda has been civil with me, she does bear a certain resemblance to that "old chick" border guard type who opened fire with a machine gun on J Bond during one of his attempted escapes in "Goldfinger". I'd like to see her with a knife in her mouth crawling on the bathroom floor in Exedra. I bet that would put some lead in Exon's pencil.

Yes, undesireable in that she would not pay for Hilda's coffee.

Posting Limitations