Thread: Ripoff duo operating out of Excedra.

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by SanteFe
    Retired Member

Smile

Then your friend must be an undesirable DickHead.

Exon

Hilda is a rotten fucking kunt who pulled a knife on a friend of mine.

Retired Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Point them out to Hilda. Yeah, right. That'll work.
    Interestingly enough thats Hilda's job is to keep undesirables out of Cafe Excedra. She told me she been guarding the door at the Cordoba entrance for nearly 20 years. You'll notice thats where she normally sits.

It was Hilda that 86'ed Erica, (our favorite Mexican Chica, whom everyone has fucked but me) for fighting in the ladies room.

You will also notice street girls working just outside that Hilda will not let in the door.

Hilda's fuction is to act as the Madam of Excedra policeing the girls and keeping them in line. If your a druggie you don't work their, if your caught ripping off the customers you don't work their, ect, ect.

Cafe Excedra is a very profitable operation for its owners and its Hilda's job to keep the the girls in line and the place runing smoothly. Bad pussy, no customers, so it makes sense to have her around. Hilda does the dirty work.

Moreover, Hilda like's us American Mongers and people on the "forum", she is a personal friend of many of us. She has much information to offer on Chica's, such as is she a good Fuck and so forth.

All jokeing about Hilda aside, she a valuable asset to have if you hang around Excedra. I always take the time to bull shit with her and buy her coffee or something and the kindness has always come back to me in spades.

Exon

IF a colombian is involved it does not surprise me, colombian women are the most dishonest, inmoral and unethical women on the face of the earth. IN the dictionary, look under "scam" for the definition of a colombian woman.

Anytime you have a colombian in the picture, there is a ripoff involved.

Sorry I forgot that.

You must always lock the door and hide the key. In that way nobody can leave the apartment or hotel room without your knowing.

Cool

At least the pretty one is staying with you while the ugly one does the looting.

One more thing

As someone said in the ISG / Brasil forum it is a must especially if you are dealing with two chicas.

"have no valuables out for the taking, and drink out of a bottle which you keep with you at all times (eg when you go to the loo)"

SanteFe

Quote Originally Posted by SanteFe
    Be aware that there is currently a pair of chicas using a old ripoff scam that last night were operating out of Excedra. One of the chicas is from Columbia (Cali) and she is the bait and quite attractive. The other chica is not very attractive and is Argentinean. When you try and pull the Columbian for say 150 p she will insist that you pull her friend as well for 100p each, total 200p. Getting the duo experience for 50 p additional is quite appealing so many would fall for this deal. Also part of the deal is that the Argentine only massages you and the Columbian chica has sex. The plan is that the Argentine massages you with the Columbian helping and then when you move into sex the Argentine dissappears and ransacs the place looking for loot while the other keeps you busy. Unfortunately for them I had nothing to take that wasn't locked down. Their names are Jessica and Lorena. If I see them at Excedra again I will point them out to Hilda so she can warn others that they are bad news.
    The amigo that joined us at Exedra just before you pulled those two, told me he had been with one of the chicas several times. He did not mention anything about any problems with her. Sounds like they are up to some new tricks, anytime you have two chicas it's hard to watch them both.

I have never seen these chicas in Exedra before; I understand there normal haunt is Kilkennys.

Point them out to Hilda. Yeah, right. That'll work.

Quote Originally Posted by SanteFe
    Be aware that there is currently a pair of chicas using a old ripoff scam that last night were operating out of Excedra. One of the chicas is from Columbia (Cali) and she is the bait and quite attractive. The other chica is not very attractive and is Argentinean. When you try and pull the Columbian for say 150 p she will insist that you pull her friend as well for 100p each, total 200p. Getting the duo experience for 50 p additional is quite appealing so many would fall for this deal. Also part of the deal is that the Argentine only massages you and the Columbian chica has sex. The plan is that the Argentine massages you with the Columbian helping and then when you move into sex the Argentine dissappears and ransacs the place looking for loot while the other keeps you busy. Unfortunately for them I had nothing to take that wasn't locked down. Their names are Jessica and Lorena. If I see them at Excedra again I will point them out to Hilda so she can warn others that they are bad news.
    Excellent report, this to me is what this board is all about information that could save us time and money.

Just an idea a photo of them would be good

Thumbs down Ripoff duo operating out of Excedra.

Posting Limitations