This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Thanks, Seaman. Post corrected. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Seaman
    U$D4k for a laptop? For that money people can fly to the states and back and buy the laptop themselves.

And AR$3960 is a 50% markup on the street price in the USA. So that is also a bit steep for a expat board. (Maybe not for a local!
    He had it SOLD to a friend before he brought it down, but the friend tried to scam him. I guess he wasn't too worried. He turned it over to ME for sale. OFFERS APPRECIATED. REALLY!

Nikon D60 18-55 VR camera and kit.

My son brought a new-in-box Nikon SLR camera with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f /3.5-5.6G VR lens. He is asking USD $900. Offers will be considered.

Camera Type DSLR, Sensor Type CCD, Sensor Size, 23.6 X 15.8 mm, Effective Megapixels: 10.2, Min. ISO Sensitivity 100 Max. ISO Sensitivity 1600. Min. Shutter Speed 30 sec Max. Shutter Speed 1/4000 sec. Continuous Burst Speed.

3 fps.

LCD Size,2.5 inch. LCD Resolution 230 k pixels.

Size 64 X 126 X 94 mm.

Weight 495 g

Quote Originally Posted by Capn Rick
    My son brought a brand-new in box HP model dv4-1120us for sale here in MarDelPlata. He is asking USD 3,960. Will consider offers. Suerte -Rick
    U$D4k for a laptop? For that money people can fly to the states and back and buy the laptop themselves.

And AR$3960 is a 50% markup on the street price in the USA... So that is also a bit steep for a expat board... (Maybe not for a local!)

HP Pavilion Entertainment notebook PC

My son brought a brand-new in box HP model dv4-1120us for sale here in MarDelPlata. He is asking AR$3,960. Will consider offers. Suerte -Rick

Sorry for my posting error.
    Last edited by Capn Rick; 01-29-09 at 15:25. Reason: oops... should be AR$, not US$

iPhone, PDA

Saludos. I bought 25 Dell Axim- various models- for a school project for my math teacher wife. They are in various configurations. Some with wifi hardware, some with GPS. NOTE: I haven't found any Argentina street / road maps for Arg. That work under Windows. I use the Microsoft Reader for e-books and talking books downloaded from the web.

These make nice gifts for friends. The cost is around US100 depending on the configuration.

My sons and daughters have all brought iPods and iPhones new-in-box for sale here. PM me for site where you can view these items. Axims are NOT available except to forum members.

Suerte -Rick

Add bike fotos BMW R1100S 1999

I hope I did this correctly. The rest of the fotos are on craigslist under motorcycles for sale. The only BMW on the segment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5DC.jpg‎   rszRtFull.jpg‎   bmw1.jpg‎   bmw2.jpg‎   rsLF.jpg‎  

rsLMid.jpg‎   reszRic.jpg‎  

BMW R1100S 1999 BLACK for sale USD 14k - mongers only

Saludos. This bike is listed on craigslist for USD 17k, but I offer it EXCLUSIVELY to AP mongers or their friends at the lower price. The bike and I are in Mar del Plata. The bike fell on my car inside the shipping container, so there is some finish "rash" on the port side. Nothing that can't be buffed out. The seat naugahyde has a crack across it from being stored outside in a police impound lot until a friend of mine in Miami bought it at a Police Auction. That's why the bike has only 15,000 miles on it.

Similar bikes in slightly better appearance but more miles are listed for up to USD 22k on various sites. This is the only BMW on craigslist.

I expect to post all the trials and tribulations of getting the bike and car nationalized in MarDel. Your mileage may vary. Just finished the nationalization paperwork on 30Dec08. Registration paperwork begins next week. Sigh.

PM me for more info, fotos. Suerte -Rick

Post 1.0GB MEMORY STICK PRO DUO + Adaptor

I have a brand new 1.0GB Memory Stick Pro Duo + Adaptor.

I bought it for my older digital camera - unfortunately it can only accommodate a smaller size stick. My loss is your gain.

Price: 170 pesos or $55 USD.

Alan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00006.JPG‎  

Phones Still Available

Guys,

Only looking for about $25 USD for each of these phones. If you are interested, and think this is too much - make an offer.

Alan

Photos of Offer Below

These are photos of the equipment being offered below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -i2000plus.jpg‎   -i205.jpg‎  

Arrow Nextel Cellphones offered

I have two (2) Nextel cellphones that I would like to dispose of. Not looking to make big money on these, however have bought the data cable / software for one and have all manuals, etc. For both.

Motorola i2000plus - including data cable / software, charger, manuals.

Motorola i205 - charger, manual.

Make an offer!

Alan

=============================================

Hey Alan,

Why don't you post a photo?

Thanks,

Jackson

Administrator

Venues: 398

Argentina Private Classified Ads

Thread Starter.