Thread: Martina

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Exon123
    Quote Originally Posted by Exon123

The mark of a good hand job is how far you squirt in the air, Martina takes my record, three feet. Top that Mongers.

Exon
    Did she hold a tape measure with the other hand to see how high you squirted or what?

I topped that 3ft once, spent all night trying to get in my girls pants bumping and grinding all night, then when she decided to give it up, she mounted me cowgirl style, Didnt have a condom at the time, so when I blew my load, I pulled out and shoot a huge load over the back of her head, and wound up giving myself a small facial. That was easily well over 3ft!

Retired Member

Angry

You know what Mongers.

Martina's pussy to too lose to fuck, (granted I'd fingure fucked her first) but all that aside, she's "Not" what I'd consider good fuck material. Theres ton's of Chica's I'd fuck before I'd Fuck Martina.

Now any guy can go to "Black", and by the time he's got the "deed" done he's left as much as left $200 USD on the table. Now how Fucking smart is that, CockSuckers. Any dumb Mother Fucker can spend money.

Martina is not for everyone, just the 20% of us that like "Hand Jobs".

Moreover, the 20% of the Mongers I'm talking about seam to remain in the closet and don't speak out regarding their love of a good hand job's.

I'm telling You CockSuckers, Martina is the best Hand Job I've found in Buenos Aires and were talking $100 peso's. Thats $33 USD Mongers and believe me I've looked all over town for this type of service. Still looking.

The mark of a good hand job is how far you squirt in the air, Martina takes my record, three feet. Top that Mongers.

She's not for everyone, and YMMV, but if someones got anything better lets hear about it. I'm not opposed to experamenting with an orgasm now and them, but I'm sure as hell not going too waste them.

Exon

Mho

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Actually if I had been accounting for a leap year the denominator would have been 366. By using 365.25, that would be the average (arithmetic mean) number of days in a year, at least going back to 1901, and thus it would not matter when the accounting began. I think Exon was born in like 1873 so that does complicate matters since 1900 was not a leap year.

But does it skew the numbers in your favor if you jack off more, or if you jack off less? There is no "firm" answer.
    I thought in all activities (except golf) one was trying to achive the highest score possible.

Though I seem to try that line of thinking in golf as well.

Talking 1st Post be gentle.

OK, so I am new, never been to S. America much less bsas. Trying to do my homework and just wondering if I have this right.

1. Recommendation for Martina is.... she is for prostate tickling and handjobs only, unless you are dick head.

2. I should save 1 hand for marriage. (it may be too late for this. If I dressed the saved hand in white you think everyone would be asking "who is SHE trying to fool?")

3. If I want to "take one" for the team it involves a strap on device and a gal who has put on a few pounds. (for the record I maybe, possibly might take "one" for the team, but someone would have to splain to her in Spanish that one means "one and only one", not "insert and repeat."

4. Don't ever, EVER injure the "slutty" hand unless I have something besides a water bed.

5. Before leaving sex prison. Pleasure myself (I know, I know with the "slutty" hand) and wipe it on the S. O.

Is that about right?

Mr. Dickhead I mean no disrespect, but when you did your math you DID account for leap year but DID NOT state what year the accounting began. It could skew the numbers even more in EXON's favor. But I'm no accountant.

If this thread is indicative of the climate in bsas, I think I'm gonna like it there.

Johnny.
    Last edited by Johnny Wadd; 10-03-06 at 01:41. Reason: punctuation

Wink Alternate jackoff techniques

Exon - in the Navy we joked that if you used your "off" hand, it felt like someone else was doing it. Even better if you sat on that hand first and made it numb.

AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    DickHead,

In the some 800,000 times I've "Jacked Off" I can't ever remember using my left hand. My left hand is a "virgin" and I'm saving it for marriage.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Biker
    I got a hunch that she was bisexual, a fact that she confirmed.
    Alot of chicks who are into "prostate massage" are switch hitters. I wonder if she has some clients who appreciate the strap on prostate massage? Anybody out there willing to "take one" for the team? Hah hah.

Retired Member

Talking

Really Biker,

Martina is too "Fat to Fuck", well she's a little over weight, not that fat.

But she is a really nice girl.

And theres some of us, about 20% the pole showed, that are really into hand jobs. I'm one of them. Some guy's like anal, some guys want CIM, we all have our thing.

I just recomend Martina for Hand Jobs since she's the best I've found so far.

Exon

Thanks!

Thanks Exon for your advice. Indeed, I appreciate a good HJ. Going to try next time in BA

Retired Member

Smile

Biker,

I like her and thats why I've posted about her, but I would never think about Fucking her.

Martina is just for "Hand Job" experiences. Frankly I think a Monger would be wasting his money to employ her just for fucking.

But for hand jobs she's the best I've found.

Exon

fucked Martina

I am an Argentinean expat who comes back every now and then, to enjoy the local scene.

I have tried a few times massage parlors in Canada and wanted to test the "state of the art" in Buenos Aires, so I met Martina. Of course, when I meet chicas in BA, I always impersonate a local porteņo, just to avoid gringo's fees. I payed her $ 100 upfront and a $ 50 tip. Not bad compared to Canadian fees. Around USD 150 for a 40' "deluxe" session, including HJ or cum in tits if you're lucky)

I saw Martina 10 days ago.

I agree that she's at least 10-15 pounds overweighted, especially the tummy (one baby according to her) but has nice natural tits.

For a start, real massage was below standard, getting better with some Thai and a slight "beso negro" (annal rimming) Then we went to the bedroom. Some DATY and an interesting BBBJ; it could have been BBBJTC but I wanted some fucking, so I asked her for a condom.

We started with cowgirl, then some missionary and finished with reverse cowgirl. Not bad, but nothing extraordinary compared to Ayi (petite) who I fucked the following day.

Then we spent some time talking, she told me about her gringo clients (I did not mention that I knew her through AA) I got a hunch that she was bisexual, a fact that she confirmed.

All-in-all not a bad experience, 7/10. Maybe to repeat next time.

Actually well over 4 a day: 800,000 / (365.25*50) = 4.38

That technique was courtesy of my friend from Texas, Bruce T. Moore, the only person I ever saw so fucked up that he fell up an entire flight of stairs. It works especially well with a girlfriend you are getting tired of.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebascot
    I don't believe I would of told that story!
    I am Doggboy, and though I never wiped my jack off on my ex wife, I wish I would have thought of it.

Cool

I don't believe I would of told that story!

I had a dogbite injury to the ring finger on my jack off hand at the age of 21 that left my finger bent at about a 60 degree angle for about 6 months. Couldn't throw a football and jacking off was weird. So, I humped the mattress. I believe it further perfected my "hump" motion. You might want to try that Exon.

Posting Limitations