This blog is moderated by Ampfofu

A funny story

Ok, this was my second trip to Argentina. My fist one was to hunt down my family and to learn that my roots are Argentine and not American. However I was born and raised in the USA. This is an abreviated version. If I ever meet any of you guys in Argentina, I will gladly share the full story over a cold beer.

The second trip, before I learned of this board. I went to BLACKS. You all know the place. At first I was amazed until I looked up close and was discusted with many of the girls teeth. (I guess dentistry comes way below plastic surgury) So I am drinking my one beer and milking it slowly. Met a Chica named Carolina. I am sure she is not around anymore. She was HOT. I took her home. I did not care about the costs (first mistake, now I know the importance of the negotiation) Well she came over and we had some champaign. I took some pics. Classy pics, she had a tight body, big tits, and perfect ass. After we fucked for a while she got up and wanted to do some Extasy with me. I said no. And then she pulled out a cd with techno music and stated dancing around like we were in a rave. I fucked her again, all this time she is humming to the music and it was kinda fun. I got up and took a shower (not realizing I did not have my safe locked. Stupid fuck I was. But from the time we came in until then I never touched the safe. I pulled the sex money out from a different stash. Well I told her she had to leave cause the hotel was kicking her out from the noise. HA HA.

I later opened the safe and saw 200 dollars US was stolen. AHHH FUCK I was the stupid american and slipped. That was my last time. However I use a very nice digital camera and the photos I had from that stealing ***** made me some good money in other areas, in fact I came out ahead 100.00.

I wrote these actual events to help other beginiing mongers. I have been back and forth to Buenos Aires many times since that day and now I look at this as a learning experience.

Bad Chica nightmare stories

I was just thinking what it was like when I was visiting Argentina for the first time and how nieve I was. I am sure all of us at one time or another at some level had some experience that made them realize things can always turn bad. Well I am starting this thread so everyone can participate and learn from others mistakes. I help this helps the new visitors who are yet to become a monger.

Posting Limitations