Thread: Cordoba 850 - 5-I

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by StrayLight

Magic Hands

6-7 chicas. Prices: Massage 500p hour, __p extras. Tel: 4326-6090. Hours: 9 am to 10 pm.

Wanted a nice massage and would not want to go without the happy ending. Since, read good reviews about Prana massage and wanted to try it, but sad they are closed on Sunday. So went to this place on Cordoba (Magic Hands) and they were open today on Sunday.

I do not speak spanish at all, so was thinking about ringing the bell and how to answer the 'Hola'. Anyways, rang the bell and just said 'Is this the Spa' got some reply like wait a min. Or something. Waited for a minute and there comes a girl to open the door. Went in with her too the elevator and then up on Level 5. There were 3 girls there, asked the price and was told $180 for hour. Tried to put my question as to what all is included and there was the reply in spanish for massage and HJ with actions. I did not get the language but understood the actions, LOL. So 3 girls (1 was big and heavy. 1 was slim and 1 was little and chubby). Final on the chubby one since she spoke little bit English. Room was OK with the massage table. There goes my clothes and I'm lying on the table. The massage was kind of OK (probably below average, since I'm used to Thai massages in Bangkok.). Then she offered (using the Google translator in her phone and actions) $150 for her getting undress and I can touch her. Simply NO. Then she went on the HJ, it was again below average.

I asked her and she said that there are 3 girls on Sat / Sun and 5 girls from Mon-Fri. I may or may not go again as the only advantage is they are open on Sunday and are close to where I stay, but in case I go then I would see a different girl.

Thanks for the info. I checked out the 5-I. Got a somewhat cute little brunette with a nice body. She wasn't very fun or sensual. But she did give a decent massage and a really good HJ. 80 pesos.

Smile Magic Hands

First happy ending experiences with Paraguay 877 were decent. Maria being the super provider there but the "upcharge" hustle for clothes off or touching always left you feeling violated when you wre out-the-door for $110-130 AR.

C'Mon guys. You can get it. All done. For $80-100 with tip in a multitude of privados posted here.

Magic Hands signature service always seem to include goood upfront service with no discussion of money or upcharges and therefore you were happy to tip for quality services rendered beyond the 70 peso happy ending expected / included with a decent hours massage. Have seen some good girls let go over at Montevideo. Got into a disagreement once at Cordoba over a tip. But willing to retry. Recent experience posted seems to indicate life is back "on track" for Magic Hands.

Weekends. Veronica works at Montevideo. Great rubdown & relax. Straightforward & comfortable. Will see her soon.

Cordoba seems to be the "flagpole" I. E. Corporate HQ. So things a little more formal there. But prostatico is standard. One could do worse on a rainy day in BA.

Retired Member

Smile

StrayLight.

Just reading what you've posted below gave me "Wood".

Exon

Cordoba 850 - 5-I

I visited Cordoba 850 with a little bit of trepidation. It is part of the triad that makes up "Magic Hands" (http://www.magichandsonline.com) and as reported elsewhere in this forum, I had been rather disappointed with one of the sister locations at Montevideo 643.

But I was downtown and having a minor whiteout, and so decided to give it a try.

To my pleasant surprise, it could not have been more different from the Montevideo location; one would never guess they are both under the same management.

I walked in, and all the chicas were wearing these sort of white lab coats, giving the place a goofy sci-fi sex comedy ambiance. Really, it was something Woody Allen could have had in "Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sex But Were Afraid To Ask"...a room full of cute little orgasm technicians or something.

A comely little blond chica started talking to me, and I explained that my Spanish wasn't all that yet, and she immediately left and came back with Jennifer, who spoke about six words of English. Jennifer is a somewhat plain looking chica of about 30. I would not be ashamed to be seen having coffee with her anywhere, but neither would I go out of my way to meet her at a social gathering. However, she was certainly OK enough by any standards a guy might have when he's overflowing with testosterone.

So we went into the massage room, and it turned out to be very clean and well-maintained, with nice ambience. (Yes, just a tad different from my experience at Montevideo.) The music was a little loud for my tastes, and she turned it off when I asked her to.

I asked if I could take a shower first -- my theory being that a girl is more inclined to play with an ass that's known to be clean -- and she took me into the nicely-maintained, well-appointed shower (me, of course, wearing my pants with all money, etc., In the pockets)

After I returned, she began massaging my feet - a very different start point from most massages. She worked up the legs, and very, very lightly touched far enough inside my thighs that I was able to give her a clear, unambiguous sigh of pleasure.

She went up my back...hit the shoulders and upper arms...then went back down on focused on my lower back and butt. And everytime she went near my butt, I let her know that she was in friendly territory.

As the hour got on, she started paying more and more attention to my butt. Then the boys. Then the man himself. And I gave her no doubt about what felt right by me.

To my happy surprise, she eventually got into a prostate massage. With one finger massaging my prostate and the other hand massaging my dick, we spent a pleasant ten minutes or so with me in absolute heaven.

Then she rolled me over and basically did the same thing with me on my back for five minutes or so, then rounded the bend and went into the final stretch with a hand job that ended with jizz shooting practically up to my neck.

All in all, a very good time.

Took another shower, and was out of there with a promise to return, which I did about a week later, during which I got pretty much the same top-notch treatment.

In terms of just being able to just walk into someplace unannounced when you're downtown and spend a somewhat fun hour for 80 pesos, this place beats the shit out of Montevideo 643. Of course, there are many more places to explore, and Cordoba 850 could easily be found wanting over the long run. But for now, I think it's a pretty cool place to duck into when I'm in the neighborhood.

SL

Posting Limitations