Thread: El Alamo's Bikini Open Oct. 15

This blog is moderated by Jackson

Photo of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Coach 245
    Thanks Jackson. I am very pleased with the photos from the Bikini Contest and I can't wait to participate in one of them on my next trip. Coach
    Coach, believe me I cannot wait to see you in a bikini.

Thumbs up Excellent Bikini Contest!

Thanks Jackson. I am very pleased with the photos from the Bikini Contest and I can't wait to participate in one of them on my next trip. It looks like it was alot of fun and I am pleased to see some of our forum guys were there supporting the event! Great promotion and I am sure Peter enjoyed the show and the additional business it brought in.

Coach

Bimbo Bikini Bingo

Jackson,

I must say. I am impressed! Some day you and your friends should try to use your "super powers" for good!

Gaucho

Retired Member

Talking

Very nice Shit Jackson.

Now I've got some new material to "wack off" too.

Exon

=============================================

Hi Exon,

Too bad that you're not here, because next week we're going to have the "Best" Handjob" competition.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardog
    Also we are schedualed to fly on to Rio on Saturday and wondering if any one has created a similar website to this one for brazil.

Cheers.
    http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...play.php?f=158

Gutted

I'm so gutted I missed Sunday night. I've only been in BA a few nights and stumbled across your site looking for reviews on a few of the places myself and my two work colleages had visited so far. Anyway I spotted the review on El Alamos and the event in quenstion so we decided to come down and try the american food on offer and watch the entertainment. Unfortunatley with my complete lack of direction we turned off Santa fe one block to early and ended up down at 6 De Julio without spotting it. Anyway we decided to head some where else instead of back tracking and intended on trying to find it maybe on Monday and Tuesday once the competition had been wittled down. I'm crossing my fingers now thast our business trip is extened even further and we will be still around for next Sunday.

I'm intresed to know who actually won what catogory of events and who were the runners up as its not apparent from the photos.

Also we are schedualed to fly on to Rio on Saturday and wondering if any one has created a similar website to this one for brazil.

Cheers

¿Names and Phone Numbers?

Since the contestants are participating for the publicity (right?) it'd be nice to identify the girls in the photos and provide their phone numbers. You'd be doing the chicas a service and also doing a service for us poor mongers who can't be in BsAs right now but hope to be there soon.

Bob

==================================================

Hi Bob,

Please don't take this the wrong way, but not every chica in Argentina is soliciting offers of commerce. In fact, we actually didn't want any working girls in the Bikini Open, only amateurs.

Anyway, only two of the 8 contestants are working girls, one is a dancer at Black, and the others were college students. Nevertheless, they were all there for the prize money, not to "advertise" any services, and I am sure from talking to them that they would not appreciate me posting their personal contact information.

However, all that having been said, there's nothing preventing you from attending the Bikini Open and getting their telephone numbers directly, as I observed a number of attendees doing.

Thanks,

Jackson

PS: Of course, I have all their telephone numbers.
    Last edited by AllIWantIsLove; 10-17-06 at 00:05. Reason: restoring it to the way I typed it

Thumbs up Nice friendly place

I am hoping thius post is relevant (as it is my first)

I nipped into "El Alamo" at around 7PM today and I found it to be a very friendly place. Nice bar and staff although a lacklustre selection of beers (I had to fall back to Bud, which is always kinda desperate)

Unfortunately NO BIKINI CONTEST today, as it is only going to be happening on SUNDAYS. I'm sure I read otherwise somewhere;-)

Jsplash

=============================================

Hi Jsplash,

Actually, you saw that posted here last week when the original plan was to carry the event out over three nights as we anticipated cutting the list of contestants down from a list of 30 chicas to the final 8 on the last night. However, having only 8 contestants on Sunday night, we decided to conduct the entire contest and hand out the prize money on the same night.

Please realize that the entire concept is new, so we will be making adjustments to the operating plan as things develop. The plan now is to hold the contest every Sunday night, and if the turnout is large enough to justify it, we will carry the contest over to Monday night.

I will make this observation: As many of us know first hand, Argentine women are somewhat more conservative in public than one would expect from their bedroom demeanor. I believe that this factor, in addition to their general concerns about being scammed, makes it more difficult to coerce them into participating in an event like the Bikini Open regardless of the sizable award money we were handing out. Nevertheless, there were a number of girls watching from the audience that night, and as word of the event and the fact that we actually paid out the prize money dissipates throughout the college campuses, I anticipate that we will have more participants in the future.

Thanks,

Jackson

Administrator

Venues: 398

El Alamo's Bikini Open photos II

El Alamo's Bikini Open photos II
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 06-10-05-Bikini-Open-427.jpg‎   06-10-05-Bikini-Open-431.jpg‎   06-10-05-Bikini-Open-443.jpg‎   06-10-05-Bikini-Open-463.jpg‎   06-10-05-Bikini-Open-467.jpg‎  

06-10-05-Bikini-Open-473.jpg‎   06-10-05-Bikini-Open-476.jpg‎   06-10-05-Bikini-Open-478.jpg‎   06-10-05-Bikini-Open-484.jpg‎   06-10-05-Bikini-Open-486.jpg‎  

Administrator

Venues: 398

El Alamo's Bikini Open Oct. 15

Greetings Everyone,

I don't have time today to post a report about the El Alamo Bikini Open last night, but I'd thought I'd at least post some of the photos and let everyone know that we'll be doing it again next Sunday evening at 11 pm after the ESPN Sunday Night football game.

The photos are courtesy of Rockin Bob, who volunteered to be the Bikini Open's Official Photographer.

Thanks,

Jackson
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 06-10-05-Bikini-Open-319.jpg‎   06-10-05-Bikini-Open-320.jpg‎   06-10-05-Bikini-Open-327.jpg‎   06-10-05-Bikini-Open-334.jpg‎   06-10-05-Bikini-Open-362.jpg‎  

06-10-05-Bikini-Open-370.jpg‎   06-10-05-Bikini-Open-374.jpg‎   06-10-05-Bikini-Open-375.jpg‎   06-10-05-Bikini-Open-400.jpg‎   06-10-05-Bikini-Open-416.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations