Thread: Regulars vs. New Chicas

+ Submit Report
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Retired Member

Smile

Its spelled CockSucker Papa.

Exon

Wink What do you guys REALLY think?

We know that Papa can't get away to DR any time soon because his BA wives will not let him skip a day, let alone time enough to go back to the DR. Besides Punter, we both wore out the only 2 chicas there he was interested in. Right Papa! LOL.

Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Badboy13
    Umm, so who's this Becky?

Is Badboy allowed to hit? Come on guys, if she is banging let Badboy take a number. I promise not to damage the goods
    Sorry Badboy, It's an old feud between Papa and me. Becky is not in BsAs, unless Papa went to the DR and got her.

Punter 127

Umm, so who's this Becky?

Is Badboy allowed to hit? Come on guys, if she is banging let Badboy take a number. I promise not to damage the goods

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    Is "fraudian slip" a Freudian slip? LOL
    I think Papa got "fraudian slip" from the school of Exon!.

But it doesn't matter Papa. I'm the one that got Becky. Hehehe.

Punter 127

Lightbulb These are my thoughts

I think it has to do with the whole "grass is always greener" concept. I mean I have been in BA only for a few weeks and I already have a list of reliable regulars that I can see for TLN for the price of two hours, yet I always take a risk with new girls. Maybe I think I will get an even better regular or maybe I just want to fuck new pussy. I don't fucking know, what I do know is there is TOO MUCH FUCKING GOOD PUSSY IN THIS WORLD to stay faithful to any one or to any handful or "regulars". I mean it's not like they are sitting there being all faithful and shit.

Maybe when I am 30 or 35, or 50, ummm, well maybe fucking never. I think guys just like fucking NEW pussy every chance they get. Right now I am actually going through some shit because one of my regulars is getting all mad because I am fucking all her friends, HAHAHA, like she isn't fucking every tom, dick and harry with 70 bucks. I don't know, regulars are good, and sometimes their services can be the best, but it doesn't beat the thrill of trying out new pussy.

Hope all that made sense, coming from a NEWBIE.

Badboy

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Benito
    Sorry, Punter, just a Fraudian '' slip''!
    Is "fraudian slip" a Freudian slip? LOL

Thanks Dogg, I feel so much better about myself now. I just need remember not to talk to any females in the USA. Perhaps you could get paid for services like this if you had a “gen-u-whine leather sofa.”

Papa Benito: concerning your PM, you are just jealous because Becky wanted to fuck me, and would not fuck you! Fucking a chica three times, does not make a long term relationship………..ok, ok, it may be for me.

Punter 127

Punter,

No psychobabble needed to explain "wandering eye / dick". If you avoid listening to "wronged" women, lesbians, and religious types of whatever persuasion, the male of the species (nearly all species) likes to get around town. As I recall some penguins are an exception, but if you walked like them you might hang on to the first chick that gave it up.

I guess I'm no longer a newbie, since I'm getting ready for my 12th trip to BsAs. You are right the novelty of the clubs and boliches has worn off a bit. I have a list of Favoritas / regulars that I see on most trips. Some days I want a blonde, some days I want a redhead, and everyday I want a Brunette. I still love the excitement of drilling a new chica, and I feel the need to spread the seed. So I do a mix of both old and new. I am always looking for new talent to bump one of my Favoritas/regulars off the list.

I find that I tend to tire of chicas, perhaps Doggboy has a name for this kind of behavior, I know it can’t be normal, just ask any American female.

Punter 127

Post Regulars vs. New Chicas

When I read posts on the board, I see a definite divergence between mongers who revel in drilling a new chica every day (or two or three new chicas every day) and others who have regulars, a stable of one or more chicas, who regularly get their business.

There's no one right answer, of course. I think when I was a newbie to BsAs and to the board, I was oriented more toward drilling as many different chicas in a trip as I could. But as the novelty of the clubs and boliches has worn off a bit, on this last trip I drilled a grand total of three chicas, all of whom were well "known" to me previous. "Favoritas" or regulars.

I had plenty of opportunities for some new talent, of course, but these three were well-known qualities to me, and provided the kind of exceptional service (both in and out of the bedroom) that made me want to give them repeat business.

No surprises, no "pay me first", no leaving after one hour after agreeing to three. I knew exactly what I was going to get, and believe me, I got it good.

Discuss.

Posting Limitations