Thread: El Alamo's Bikini Open Oct. 22

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

I obvious don't know but.

On Sunday night I was judging and sitting with the first ever winner (I forget her name) but it seemed to work pretty well - Obviously as an Arg (ish) woman she was looking for different things but the fact that one of them was a judge I felt worked really well.

But yeah. Totally agree with the statements made about the "unattractive U. S. Female who is being ignored in a foreign country due to the fact that she is no longer having her feet kissed by downtrodden desperate males, reaction". It kinda spoils the mood, specially when they have their male U. S. College counterparts with them who exhibit their own annoying behaviour.

Young people today!;-)

Anyway. Minor setback.

Lets see what it's like tonight:-)

I'm going to take my camera as WE NEED SOME PICTURES.

JSplash

Quote Originally Posted by David_33
    Yeah, I was sitting in front of the U. S. College girls and they were exhibiting the "unattractive U. S. Female who is being ignored in a foreign country due to the fact that she is no longer having her feet kissed by downtrodden desperate males, reaction" to being in a room with a bunch of Argentine cuties who had all the male attention. Mentioned to Jackson that IMHO not a good idea to put one of them as a judge. Their situation in Argentina is probably comparable to that of an expat female working in BKK.
    You can take the little cunts out of America, but you can't take America out of the little cunts.

Yeah, I was sitting in front of the U. S. college girls and they were exhibiting the "unattractive U. S. female who is being ignored in a foreign country due to the fact that she is no longer having her feet kissed by downtrodden desperate males, reaction" to being in a room with a bunch of Argentine cuties who had all the male attention. Mentioned to Jackson that IMHO not a good idea to put one of them as a judge. Their situation in Argentina is probably comparable to that of an expat female working in BKK.

Monday night

Monday night report.

Most of the people that came with me on Sunday where too hung over, so the crowd was a little different. We started a little late, but the "chicas" didn't dissapoint.

Interesting incident - A couple of the models got a little upset, and I think Jackson thought it was due to something the guys did. It wasn't, I spoke to the cute dark haired girl and she said that the looks they where getting from the US college girls upset a couple of them - They where rushed out, so I didn't find out what it was exactly.

Anyway, all-in-all an amazing selection again. The final is going to be quite special, so don't miss it: TONIGHT AT THE ALAMO.

JSplash

This time the Bikini contest had a full house, one side of the room was full of a lot of guys from the forum, and the other side a bunch of college students, male and female. The quality of the girls was superior to last week´s competition, but Jackson and Matt had to cope with some of the models' primadonna attitudes.

I was doubly honored; first by being one of the judges, and second by being accompanied by the lovely and famous masseuse Gabriela. She remarked to me during the contest that she was being eyed by some of the forum contingent on the other side of the room. I told her that due to the rapid fingerwork of many of those present, she would probably be getting calls and text messages before the night was through. "Dicho, Hecho". We didn't even get a block away from the Alamo before her phone started ringing. Here's a photo of her from last night.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1264a.jpg‎  

Angry I losse it

Yes, really a petty, I losse the party. I'm new in this group, coming from Uruguay and sorry about my english.

By the way where can I see the photos of the last night be. O.

I'm leaving near BsAs in the humids pampas.

Thanks Cocks

Tonight.

Tonight's competion was pretty spectacular, Jackson's photo's will be good but my friend John also took some pretty cool ones I hope to upload.

The only problem is that many of the girls where models, and didn't really "work", but the eye candy was spectacular.

Can wait until tomorrow.

Cheers.

JSplash

Thumbs up I will vote for Ana from here!

Ana, I can say that I will vote for you from here. I can't wait to see the photos when you compete! LOL I remember the photos you showed me from the parade you were in last year. OH MY GOODNESS! Exon will be VERY busy if you show those to him! LOL Good luck and Coach is ready to vote Jackson! LOL.

Coach

hey

Do you think so?

Ok, I'll use the bikini for the swimming pool in the mansion.

What about the SUNGA OPEN?

Retired Member

Thumbs up

If Ana's going to enter I'm on the next plane down their.

Exon

Anita, no puedes!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Luna
    I have dark hair, but I have a tatoo, can I play?
    No pueden dejarte a competir, como que sería injusto a las otras chicas!

David

Can I?

I have dark hair, but I have a tatoo, can I play?

=============================================

Hi Dear,

Of course, but we'll need advance notice because we'll need to hire extra security for the huge crowd that will come just to see you.

Thanks,

Jackson

Yes, this blond with the tattoos looks really hot!

Thumbs up Great job Jackson!

Thanks AGAIN for the pictures Jackson! I can't wait to enjoy a few of these contests when I get back there! See you then!

Coach

I'm going to take a wild guess and say the "Cougar" with the blonde hair and multiple tatoo's is the working girl in the group. Or maybe that's Miss Sol?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Limitations