This blog is moderated by Member #1164

Remind that almost every property transaction in Argentina involves black money and is settled in cash. Usually, declared transaction prices can go as low as 30 % of the real convened price. So a USD 200,000 condo could nominally be bought at USD 140,000. The AFIP -argentinian IRS- do not have sofisticated means to check real market values.

A good notary could give a lot of valuable advice on this particular.

1164, I would tell you to be very careful. If you decide to route money through the US, keep in mind that the IRS isn't stupid. This thread could be alternatively titled, "How do I commit tax fraud?" and not be far off. I don't like to pay taxes either, but honestly, sometimes it's better to pay up and not run undue risks. One of the areas that has drawn the most US governmental scrutiny in the days following 9/11 is international financial transfers.

If your money is in Argentina, rather than asking us here for advice, I think that you ought to consult with an above-the-board Argentine law firm that specializes in tax matters. Your situation is not so unusual, and a good firm can probably give you the proper advice that, while aggressive, will keep you on the right side of the law. Sorry that I can't refer you to anybody, but ask around of your Argentine friends who run sizable businesses for their referrals. Be very careful of fly-by-night outfits that promise to be able to do everything and keep you from having to pay any taxes at all.

Retired Member

More for You prospective Thieves.

Why should I have an IBC?

An IBC that has been established properly will give the owner financial confidentiality. If one has an offshore account in ones own name, the name of the account holder is easy to trace. Let's say that the offshore bank mails bank account statements to the account holder. If another party intercepts those statements, the owner of the account may be subject to personal scrutiny. However, if the account is in the name of a corporation and those papers are intercepted, there is not a direct personal tie to the signer on the account. Moreover, many offshore jurisdictions have strong laws protecting the account signer from being revealed to any outside party.

More can be learned at this site.

http://www.offshorecorporation.com/why-offshore.aspx

CockSuckers.

Exon

Retired Member

My advice would be to launder the "black money" off shore and bring it back into Argentina as "Clean" funds, "White" money.

Exon's really not into this sort of thing but once in my life I laided down with a bunch of MotherFucking "Dog's" and woke up all covered with "Flea's".

These MotherFucker's were using the Cayman Islands and running the money threw Liechtenstein then borrowing their own money back and defaulting on the loans from private banks. The CockSucker's.

Under "No" circimstances do you ever want the money to touch US shores, If you do your looking for big trouble.

Panama and the Isle of Man are popular for this sort of thing now days and I've heard Gibraltar is an up and commer. What your looking for is a combination of off shore secret laws that that prevent disclosure of the true ownership. Then run it threw a similar country to create "Plausable deniabilty"

In my case the CockSuckers had a couple hundred million dollars of ill gotten gains from Wall Street to clean up and actually bought a small bank to loan themself's back the stolen money. MotherFuckers.

But thats how its professionally done.

Exon

I need some help

First off I had no idea where to put this topic so sorry.

Here is my situation, I have been living in Buenos Aires now for like 3 years. My wife and I have a lucrative business but as most know that do business here in Argentina there is money that is black and money that is white. Now my problem is we are buying some property and we have lots more money in black than in white.

I was wondering if anyone here had this problem before and how they made the money white. I was told that since I am a US citizen I can bring cash over legally but since I was not working in the states for the past 3 years this causes a problem for me. Any information anyone could pass on would be greatly appreciated.

Thx

Posting Limitations