Thread: El Alamo's Bikini Open Oct. 31

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Video?

I'm sure some of you have nothing better to do than to TAKE VIDEO OF THIS AND POST IT ON YOUTUBE! If anyone has a digital camera that can take video this could work too. Would someone do the favor of taking some kind of DV video. You don't have to edit it even. But give us up here in sex prison something to ogle at!

Seriously if you have a 1gb card in your camera that should be good for like an hour of video or so I think. Just film the good ones. Post on youtube and tag them with a tag like "el alamo" or "argentina Private bikini classic"

Anyone?

===========================================

Hi TangoManiac,

Why would I need to post it on youtube when I could simply upload it here?

Thanks,

Jackson

Save me a seat.

OK, save me a seat - I'll be there. Do you think I have to be there by six to get one of those ringside seats? I'm not sure I can pace myself to last until midnight - then I'll be so worked up I"ll have to go find a sperm depository. Damn, it's going to be a long night.

Hasta domingo, AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    This is the final lineup. The final winner was Analia (#4) who received a $500 peso first prize award. The other girls each received $250 pesos as finalists.

We'll be doing it all again beginning next Sunday beginning at 11pm. The cover charge is only $10 pesos. The ringside seats are reserved for the 6 judgeships, which are available on a first come basis.

Questions anyone?

Thanks,

Jackson

Jackson you're a genius. Nice work

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Of the six contestants, one actually is a working model, one is actually a college student, and the other four are "sort of" available by personal introduction. In other words, they're not available on any website, in any apartment, or in any club. In addition, their price is probably 2 to 3 times what many forum members would feel correct in paying.
    Some things are worth extra:-)

Wow. Anyone have Majo's number so I can ask her for Micaela's?

JSplash

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowlight
    The women in the bikinis, where do they work? Are they club girls, websites, or other? If so how can I get a hold of them when I am in town? There are few ladies I would like to have the pleasure of knowing.
    Hi Lowlight,

First let me say that none of the contestants were there to promote themselves or their services.

Of the six contestants, one actually is a working model, one actually is a college student, and the other four are "sort of" available by personal introduction. In other words, they're not available on any website, in any apartment, or in any club. In addition, their price is probably 2 to 3 times what many forum members would feel correct in paying.

Nevertheless, after each of the events we've had, a number of guys have been seen talking with the contestants and exchanging telephone numbers. I don't know exactly what that might have been about.

Thanks,

Jackson

Hey Jackson,

I think that it is a good idea to have some rules, although I would say that the one girl in the tee shirt, certainly showed as much promise as any of the others! The one change I might add is don't rule out closed toed shoes, there are few things that are sexier than a great pair of pumps or something similar, but that is just my opinion. I would say that if she chooses not to show all of her legs, it should be "points deducted" by the judges.

I worked in a lot of pageants in my younger years, needless to say the contestants were not near as "open minded" as any of these beauties!

Cute girls but are those bikinis?

Guys great photos to put a smile on a face far away. But for goodness sake what rags are those girls wearing? Half of them look like used tee shirts, underwear, pijamas etc. Do they not know what a bikini is? Would they really wear full calf leather boots and a tee shirt rolled up to the beach?

Can you imagine brasilian girls not having 20 bikinis in their collection. I contest that constestants must wear something that looks like a bikini in order to compete in the bikini contest. Or wear nothing at all.

==================================================

Hi BundaLover,

I agree with you about the bikinis, and in fact we're writing some rules for the contestants for future events that will among other things require that in order to win they must wear an actual string bikini (or the lingerie equavalent) and open toe high heel shoes.

Thanks,

Jackson

Smile Greattttttttt Photos!

Jackson, Thanks, great photos, we have some hot Bikinis in South Florida, but after seen the photos from the Alamo, I miss BA. Ready to go back!

Talking Where are they

The women in the bikinis, where do they work? Are they club girls, websites, or other? If so how can I get a hold of them when I am in town? There are few ladies I would like to have the pleasure of knowing.

The third week is by far the best so far. Keep up the good work, El Alamo!

A couple of extra pics. More to come

Hi,

Some more spectacular pics of the night do exist including a lovely one of Micaela's fully exposed breast (a wardrobe malfunction I'm sure) There are also some good pictures of Sunday night, and as soon as I get my hands on them I'll post them.

The quality of the girls on the three nights was amazing, unfortunately they where not as approachable as on previous nights. And if you where looking for working girls you may have been out of luck (although feel free to correct me here)

Here are a couple of pics I took with the spare camera.

Another money shot:

http://www.my-plan.org/storage/priva...ney%20Shot.JPG

The two lovely ladies :

http://www.my-plan.org/storage/priva...20&%20Majo.JPG

JSplash

Administrator

Final Lineup

This is the final lineup. The final winner was Analia (#4) who received a $500 peso first prize award. The other girls each received $250 pesos as finalists.

We'll be doing it all again beginning next Sunday beginning at 11pm. The cover charge is only $10 pesos. The ringside seats are reserved for the 6 judgeships, which are available on a first come basis.

Questions anyone?

Thanks,

Jackson
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bikiniopen10-31-06-83.JPG‎   bikiniopen10-31-06-84.JPG‎   bikiniopen10-31-06-86.JPG‎   bikiniopen10-31-06-90.JPG‎   bikiniopen10-31-06-92.JPG‎  

bikiniopen10-31-06-93.JPG‎  

Administrator

Descending the stairs

Descending the stairs to the final stage appearance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bikiniopen10-31-06-79.JPG‎   bikiniopen10-31-06-80.JPG‎   bikiniopen10-31-06-81.JPG‎  

Administrator

Natalie and Julieta

Natalie and Julieta together.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bikiniopen10-31-06-71.JPG‎   bikiniopen10-31-06-72.JPG‎   bikiniopen10-31-06-73.JPG‎   bikiniopen10-31-06-74.JPG‎   bikiniopen10-31-06-75.JPG‎  

bikiniopen10-31-06-76.JPG‎  

Administrator

Lucia and Analia

Lucia and Analia together.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bikiniopen10-31-06-64.JPG‎   bikiniopen10-31-06-65.JPG‎   bikiniopen10-31-06-67.JPG‎  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Limitations