Thread: Cafe Iberia

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This blog is moderated by BayBoy
    Yeah, I support it 100% too. Way to go lad.

Delete SPAM

Quote Originally Posted by BayBoy  [View Original Post]
    Can someone PLEASE delete all the SPAM that's taken over the Argentina Private site. Its been totally attacked.
    I support 100% this iniciative. AP is valuable/usefull site. Please keep it clean!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Local For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BayBoy  [View Original Post]
    Can someone PLEASE delete all the SPAM that's taken over the Argentina Private site. Its been totally attacked.
    The batch of first posts from any new BM should be approved by the moderators before they are posted, no immediate posting, this is one of the ways to battle spammers.

Spam

Yikes

Did the Palacio Barolo tour tonight, AWESOME.

http://www.palaciobarolotours.com/

Afterwards stopped at Iberia for a coffee. Fucking scary. I wouldn't have fucked anything there for free let alone paid for it. I was there at midnight.

Ok, there's one chick I woulda let blow me, but not if I had to pay for it. She was an Exon era chick (early 50's) but she's always really well dressed and you can tell 30 years ago she was a fucking knockout. Still attractive but not pay money attractive.

Iberia

Went there one nite after 10pm. Was at lease one working chica and a couple of others that were maybes. I talked to one working chica she started at 1500pesos and soon went down to 1000 pesos; wouldnt go any lower. Game over, she wasnt that good of looking.

Bar Pegaso or is it Iberia?

The Google Map shows Bar Pegaso.

Did they change hands?

Life is Short !

Quote Originally Posted by KayFabian69  [View Original Post]
    Yes. 30 minute fishing trip is definitely lazy on my part. But got bored. My Google maps got me there perfectly last night. But today has decided there's no network to connect too.
    feel free to call me .

TL

Yes. 30 minute fishing trip is definitely lazy on my part. But got bored. My Google maps got me there perfectly last night. But today has decided there's no network to connect too.

Very Few Hookers

Quote Originally Posted by KayFabian69  [View Original Post]
    Was there last night from 1130 to 1200 pm.

Didn't see anything granted I could have been to easy and it was Monday.

Also I walked from my hotel both ways no problem.
    Very much hit and miss at Iberia.

Also, what do you expect in a 30 minute fishing session?

I advised you to just call me so we could make sure that you had a great time.

Oh well, I have been busy too.

I hope that you enjoy your stay and feel free to call me or pm me.

Thanks,

TL.

Was there last night from 1130 to 1200 pm.

Didn't see anything granted I could have been to easy and it was Monday.

Also I walked from my hotel both ways no problem.

Cafe Iberia

I'm glad to see someone going over there and partaking of the action. Haven't been to Argentina since 2007, been going to Colombia, mostly, so I don't know what the current scene is at the Café. How many chicas show up there at night?

I picked up really hot Dominican from Iberia. Maybe 5.5 tall and 120 lb. Super nice body except some baby fat around her waist from pregnancy. Had a overnight encounter with her and came twice. Did oral on second time also.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexbobber For This Post:

Iberia Always Had Girls

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    Stopped here for a coffee with a fellow board member after dinner tonight. We sat down outside at about 11:30ish with a "normal crowd." Around 12:00ish some obvious working girls started showing up. All came inside and went upstairs. Around 12-30-1:00 seems the rules changed and girls came downstairs. By 1:00 the bar was fully enveloped with Gatos why Putenyeros, obviously working deals at tables both inside and out. Unfortunatly with the exception of one Madura (my guess around early to mid 40's) who obviously was working to maintain the money maker, trim figure, nice boobage on display, not bad skin, they were without a doubt the ugliest group of hookers this monger has ever seen. Not quite enough to push me to the dark side but getting close.

Reasons for optimism;

1. Saturday night, as we all know, is house pig night. Will chech back in the week as a favor to the rest and report.

2. Talent follows money, everybody has been BEMOANING the loss of Excedra. Perhaps if the AP coffee house guys started making it a more regualar watering hole things might change.

3. This was OBVIOUSLY happening with full management blessing which would be a reversal of policy.
    The Chicas are there every night of the week but more so during the week days.

Upstairs is the smoking section so if you walk by and don't see any they may be upstairs.

The talent is usually really subpar but occasionally you will find a decent girl there like Sabrina.

Tall, thin, blonde and young.

There are 4 or 5 Dominicans there too on any given night.

8 years ago they had 3 excellent girls working out of there.

Cynthia and Mari came to live with me for a year or so and the third girl went to prison for almost 8 years.

She was busted at the airport on her way to Spain because her luggage was about 4 kilos over the limit!

She was so hot before she went in and now she looks awful!

Still one of the only places to have a drink late at night in hopes of scoring without the pressures of a club or boliche.

A mini X it is.

TL

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Posting Limitations