Thread: Cafe Iberia

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This blog is moderated by BayBoy
    "Desperation makes good people do bad things" is another way I heard this phrased by a very wise old salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Punter 127
    I don't want to infringe on Doggboys sacred ground here, but I know from my own life experiences that desperate times will force desperate actions, and all things considered times are probable pretty desperate right now for Michelle.
    Hey, infringe away! Any ground associated with me is definitely not sacred.

Well, drugs like cocaine can make people go through a virtually limitless amount of money. I've seen way too much of that in my lifetime. My friend seemed to think the drug to be used was cocaine, and I explained to her this made no sense. But the way she described Michelle's behavior did sound like cocaine mixed with a bunch of alcohol (she said everyone but she was drinking vodka and speed but she was just drinking some beer)

So then an obvious question to ask when evaluating the credibility of this is, why did my friend proceed with the session? I am very direct so I asked her this and she said she was pretty desperate too, to make the mortgage payment on her apartment in her native country, which has 600 pesos a month of negative cash flow since it is only a four-year mortgage.

Again, I don't know Michelle. My friend has told me maybe one too many of these stories about other chicas robbing guys. It could be she just thinks I find them interesting, which I don't, particularly. You guys who know her know she is not a motor mouth and doesn't drink much. She was completely sober when she told me this, and I was almost completely sober at the time too, amazingly enough.

Dickhead's friend is also an acquaintance of mine - she is a professionally educated person who is about as no-nonsense as they come. My money would be 100% with her side of the story.

I have no axe to grind with Michelle, other than she quoted me some ridiculous price when she arrived at Iberia (even knowing I had watched her show in Exedra for years!)

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob
    I consider her a friend and I'm shocked! M is supporting two kids in private school and keeping a household going in Porto Alegre. Without cafe X, things could get that rough? Someone has to fill the void in the marketplace.
    Bob - please wake up from the euphoria of Bush-bashing long enough to realize that all hookers of good standing send their kids to private schools and have maids - all of them! This is how they know they have made it and gives them an excuse to keep raising their prices.

It is rather sad that some of these chicas could face a potential manslaughter rap if things don't go well - but risk is the name of their game. But why should Michelle sell her big ass for 100-120p, when she can hold out for 250-300p and plot and plan the big score. Smith Barney would not be proud!

The privado girls are looking better all the time - just don't be in the low-end ones when the jealous boyfriend shows up with a gun.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob
    I consider her a friend and I'm shocked! M is supporting two kids in private school and keeping a household going in Porto Alegre. Without cafe X, things could get that rough?

Someone has to fill the void in the marketplace.
    I too am shocked at hearing this. Michelle told me once that she needed to make $6,000 peso's a month to break even because of her overhead in Brazil.

She went on to tell me that she stay's in some sort of cheap hotel and pay's $300 peso's a month for rent. And thats why she works 7 days a week, plus over time to make money.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Well, Punter, you know my friend too (BTW I fucked her in the ass today) so you'd be in a good position to evaluate if it could be bullshit or not. She told me a couple or three stories about shit like this when she was at X.
    Yes I know both chicas and I like both of them, and I ’ve spent some non-session time with both. Actually I only had one session with Michelle but we are friends, at least she referred to me as her friend on several occasions, and I feel the same way.

So this is a tough call for me, but I don ’t see any reason why the source chica would make this up, and I just don ’t think she would say it if it wasn ’t true, she ’s just not like that.

However I don ’t remember seeing or hearing any bad reports about Michelle, she worked Exedra for a long time, and I know lots of guys who have been with her without any problems.

I don't want to infringe on Doggboys sacred ground here, but I know from my own life experiences that desperate times will force desperate actions, and all things considered times are probable pretty desperate right now for Michelle.

So I suggest extreme caution.

One other thing, I think I've seen Michelle talking to Daddy Rulz and even Exon, now that could be considered a character flaw or she may just have a soft spot for stray dogs.

DH what is the probability that the your source is being truthful

I consider her a friend and I'm shocked! M is supporting two kids in private school and keeping a household going in Porto Alegre. Without cafe X, things could get that rough?

Someone has to fill the void in the marketplace.

Well, Punter, you know my friend too (BTW I fucked her in the ass today) so you'd be in a good position to evaluate if it could be bullshit or not. She told me a couple or three stories about shit like this when she was at X.

A lot of us know Michelle and I hope it's not true, but she may be that desperate.

Thanks DH

Retired Member

Very interesting, I didn't know Michelle was capable of that, too bad.

Michelle was one of Hunt 99 girlfriends.

Exon

Take this for what it is worth

I was with a friend today who works in Iberia. I have known her for over four years. Some of you others know her too. Anyway she said she did a "job" with Michelle, the Brazilian with the big tits and (fake) red hair who used to work in Exedra (as did my friend) A bunch of you know her, too; I don't. She said Michelle suggested to her, on the way to the telo, that they drug and rob the two foreign clients. So keep that in mind, for what it's worth. I heard it and I'm passing it on. She said there's lots of drugs in Iberia and a lot of the chicas are desperate.

Overheard in Iberia

Two older Spanish guys, very well dressed, sort of cheto, were surveying the scene when a gal I had seen (somewhere other than Iberia but I am not sure where) before somewhere plopped down and began to chat. Fake blonde, real slutty looking. She seemed sort of drunk to me. I was cold sober which is the only time I can discern if others are drunk.

So she is talking kinda loud and she asks them what they do in Spain. One guy says he has a book store. The other guy says he used to work for Airbus but is now mostly retired and has a couple of taxis. So the chica says, "Are the taxis in Spain black and yellow like here in Buenos Aires?" "Sí." "I have a taxi too," she says. "So do you drive the taxi during the day and work here at night?" "No, I drive the taxi whenever I feel like it."

He gives her sort of a puzzled look, kind of sideways-doghead. She points to her head: "I am yellow on top." Then she points to her crotch: "But I am black on the bottom, so I have a taxi." I thought I would piss my pants. And the conversation begins to attract a lot general attention because she is really talking too loud for a public restaurant where not everyone is mongering.

Then she says, "My business is open seven days a week and 24 hours a day; it never closes," while still pointing at her crotch. I was sitting two tables away with a hooker friend of mine and even she was totally embarrassed. I thought it was funny as hell.

I'll try ordering something to eat the next time, and report on it. Maybe I'll even take a picture of the fuck and post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessan
    Was there last night, when I was leaving, I ask the waiter for the bill, he told me 40p, seemed a little high, I paid him, and gave him a 4 p tip. And ask him to bring me the bill. He came back later, the bill totaled 27p. He apologized and gave me 13p back. I don't think it was a mistake, he just wanted to pocket the 13p. If he had cheated me 5 or 6p, I would not gave noticed it. Guess they are getting greedy.
    This is the third monger from whom I have heard that one of the waiters is a serial short changer. Two with posts here and one I heard from a non posting monger. I have only been waited on by the stout guy who I think is ok (beware if there are TWO stout guys) Anyway, the next time that shit is pulled somebody ought to light that asshole up! Make a public display and / or report him to management. That fucker has no shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    Possibly, I was there just before Jaimeto. At 1130--1230. My intentions were to eat at Plaza Azurias, but it was closed. Ate at Iberia for the 2nd time.
    If Plaza Azurias is closed, try Plaza Espana, one block away. It owned by the same owner, has the same menu, prices are about 20% less. It the next block, at the corner, going away from 9 de Julio. Thinks it's 1290 Av de Mayo.

Posting Limitations